Anonymous

Heres a couple i would love doing:

1)

/b]Oisi:[/b]
Hair colour, pink. See image.
Eye colour, green.
Robes, dirtyish white.
Sash and robes lining, grey
Ears, pink (insides reddy fleshy colour)
Inner robes, grey, slightly darker than the sash and lining.
Shoe colour, grey, like the inner robes
Skin colour, Caucasian with a slight tan.

Referance pic of hair:

Referance pic of Robes:

======================================================================

2)

Trikira
Skin Color/Tan: Red as Shaak Ti (see picture)
HairColor: Blue â€" same shade as Tai’s skin colour
Eyes: Green
Robe: Brown like Tai’s
Shoes: Black
Belt: Brown like Tai’s
Ears: Red as her skin color, but the inside of the ears very light red. (fleshy pink)

Referance pic of skin tone and ear fur colour:

Referance pic of hair and robe colour:

3)

Tai

Same as previous pictures:

Also can you make the bubbles a creamy colour.

4)

Some controversy over this picture, although it is a joke on other forums, if you have any problems, this is in referance to a skin created for the game jedi knight jedi academy, as said in there, i'm not a nazi, nor an idiot. I like the uniforms the SS had, thats it. If you have any problems, consult George Lucas himself, because he based the imperials off WWII Nazi Germany. Thank you.

Tai

Same skin tones etc, different clothes.
Make the word locked a bold and (if possible) 3d red.

Referance pics of the uniform (in order of top to bottoms):

The hat was made in referance of the first pic.
The neck and shoulders were made in referance to the second pic (bottom left image)
The rest of the coat (arms, etc) were made in referance to the last picture.
If you can give it all a leathery shine, that would be nice, also the gun holster should be a leathery-brown.

Thank you!

Anonymous

hehe, i find doing your chibis to be fun.  they each take slightly less than half the time of a regular picture, so i get more sense of acomplishment at one time. :D

also, that is almost exactly what i like to see in terms of how to color.  the list of colors with the occasional example is perfect.

Anonymous

Those have turned out *really* well, Thanks.

Heres another for you. ;)

Kess

The owner of the character has requested that she be coloured like her ingame image, feel free to brighten the image if its too dark to see the colours or w/e.

Good luck trying to please him XD

Anonymous

Sorry for the double post, but i wanted to stick up this one, waiting for its colouration. ^^

Kalfarian

I admit, its not brilliant, i perfer the legs and tail with lower back than the torso and head. But, hopefully colouring it will make it look better.

Referances

Have fun and thanks in advance!

Anonymous

More art! I feel so special *sniffs*

That's it. I'm just gonna have to draw more stuff for you and Vernie now (even though I'm mediocre at best). I'm also gonna have to ask to put 'Whimsy Fate' as my religion when I go get my doggie tags later on this century. That should get me a weird look at least XD

And ZOMG! Chibi-cuteness! I just want to snuggle and glomp and nuzzle and other stuff to 'em!

Anonymous

Anonymous

i'll get right on those next couple, but first, what's Kess's eye color?

second, the studio name is Whimsical Fate, not just Whimsy Fate.  :P  I represent Whimsy, and Vern is Fate.  there's a reason for this title, but that will be revealed at a later date. :D

third, bring it on!  i like your stuff, Nightcandle.  :)

and lastly, here's a little something to make your avatar less space imposing, Jonas.  :shock: enjoy!

Anonymous

Ack! I lose the universe! Again! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Oh teh shame *hangs head*

At least I haven't gone to see Mr. Dog-tag man yet. It would have been a complete travesty if I had to go back and say: 'Well, Mr Sandbox Man, y'see I kinda messed up the name of my religion. It's Whimsical Fate, not Whimsy Fate *gringrin*'. He'd probably call the coppers on me and I'd find myself in a cell with rather cushiony walls and a jacket remarkably similiar to one I have to strap into on SotE.

Whee! Someone likes my attempts at art *dances* I shall bring it, and it might be cute. Jonas' uber cute chibis have got me wanting to draw some cuteness.

Anonymous

rofl.

Thanks again Xellos!

As for her eye colour, i'll need to do some checking with the player >< gargh.

More than likely green.. <_<

Anonymous

here's the last of em.  if you need me to change Kess's eye color, just let me know.  that's an easy fix.

Anonymous

those look brilliant, although i must admit, the kalfarian thing (second image) is pretty crappy  :oops:

Thanks!  :wink:

Anonymous

Crappy as in drawing wise? Coz I agree.

Anonymous

Yes, crappy on my part  :oops:

Aaaanyway, got a new character I'd appreciate colouring ;) :

Kujin "Vulpes" Kusanagi

I quite literally dreamed up this character, although the name and nickname (which is actually "fox" in latin) didn't come quickly enough. ^^
Hope you have fun with this one, i've pictured him a little like tails colouring but somewhat more natural and maybe darker, of course, minus the gloves, he also has the black feet/hands thing with the tip of the ear, persistant with a common english fox.

Referances

Really good image of the effect, although his ears are full black, mine is only tipped. also the tail contains no black on my character ^^

His sidearm, to his right, its mostly unvisible, but this is good referance. Same colouration.

His short-sword, to his left, which is also sheathed. Same colouration.

His sash that holds his sword and pistol in place is a dark brown, dark so its fairly close to a blacky shade.

Can't wait to see how this turns out ^^

Anonymous

this one was fun.  the undertone turned out to be easier to do than i thought it would. :)

Anonymous

OMG OMG OMG OMG NAZI'S AND SAKURA OH MY!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, yes im happy this morning and in my black metal mood ^^

thank you xellos!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Aethyr"OMG OMG OMG OMG NAZI'S AND SAKURA OH MY!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, yes im happy this morning and in my black metal mood ^^

thank you xellos!

Errr, your welcome. *Wonders why he's thanking Xellos*

Anyway!

Dude, that looks..  ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

Could you dull the black shade so you can see a darker inking line? (so its more like a dark slate than a pitch black, enabling you to see the lines of detail), me and sola arn't sure weather or not to have the tip of the tail white or black, could it be possible to have comparison pictures?

Thanks and fussy in advance, Jonat

Rhindeer

This is totally off topic, but...Kujin is a real name? XDDD Dude! Ahaha! I made that name up completely at random when I chose it for my vampire. Craaaazy. O__o
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

please stop nesting the quotes.  :?

;p

take yer pick!

Anonymous

if its questioning the different shades, then the one on the right looks better,

But they both look the same other than that, unless it hasn't refreshed.

Sorry if this may seem a little offensive, but i need to point these out:

1. Tip of the tail is white
2. These two lines here are part of the sash that hold the gun and sword.

Thanks alot and sorry for the trouble ^^

Anonymous

there, are ya happy yet xp??  j/k

you should be able to refresh the window and see the changes.