Started by Cheesigator, September 08, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheesigator

uh
so

I am still alive
barely

and this is very overdue

I'm gonna try and make this as short as possible so yall don't have to read much, but essentially since May my life has been utter chaos this year? I picked up a second job to help my girlfriend with bills and other stuff, and took over an entire fursuit commission queue that was not originally mine because my girlfriend was legally responsible for it and the person who was ACTUALLY going to make them bailed out on us like the PoS she is lmao (she's my girlfriend's ex for those who are wondering SO I'VE ALSO BEEN DEALING WITH THAT ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE. Her shit is still in the house and it was a very messy breakup and YAY. The work room is literally crammed full with her stuff so we've been working on the living room floor to get the fursuit stuff done.)

Uhhh my girlfriend finally got promoted last week but almost got evicted today so that's been fun. Also her three cats have worms and need to go to the vet and one won't stop peeing on things because she's stupid.

Neither of my drawing tablets work at the moment due to Wacom's awful AWFUL FUCKING DRIVERS so I can't finish all of my digital art commissions I owe people, some of whom are on here, to which I say I am super sorry, I am still trying to work on them, but I'm trying to find a different brand of tablet altogether so I can fix this issue and like... Keep going from there.

So essentially my life has been nothing but business for the past five months solid;; I got to go to a con for a short vacation and then went right back to work afterwards whiiiich ssuuuucks. I'm pulling 40 hour work weeks alone off the two jobs not including the work I'm putting into fursuits and fighting with my tablet drivers and trying not to let my existential depression get in too deep so YEAH. Yep.

By the way both of my jobs are seasonal so you're probably not gonna hear from me again until like. Maybe November. I'll say January just to be safe.

:I

I'M NOT DEAD AND I HAVEN'T LEFT. I really really want to come back. I miss talking with you guys and writing and roleplaying and drawing and I haven't gotten to do any of that in five months now and it is h e l l.

If yall have any questions or need to get a hold of me pm me on Discord o-|--< I might see it within a week. Wheezes.

-withers away again into the abyss-

GoblinFae

We love you and are here for you when you return. Never fear! Hang in there!!!!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Tags: