Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Heya

Started by ErrantBubble, October 29, 2017, 08:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErrantBubble

Hello, my name is ErrantBubble. I'm sort of new to this whole freeform roleplaying thing but I've heard good things about it, so I looked around and found this place. I already have a few questions about what exactly I can make (I know in the joining form is says that you can basically make anything but...) but I'm raring to go.

I hope to get to know all of you.  :)
ErrantBubble

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Welcome to SotE! You can, if fact, make just about anything- one of my characters is literally just a rat XD

Look forward to seeing you around!

Wrathwyrm

Well, by anything, they mean 'Anything that seems alright for a fantasy setting that isn't too modern'.  For instance, there are people with immortals and there are people with ordinary humans, and there are many points in between.  The cannon and the pistol is a recent invention in one country, so you can't make anything too advanced.  I have an innovator who is starting to create new things, but it is - for instance - a grappler gun built from a carefully-built wheel-lock pistol.  I have this innovator, but also...

A Bakeneko (Ghost Cat Demon Magus Thing)
A Crazy Shopkeeper
A Goblin Rogue
A Kind and Generous Fighter-For-Hire
A Guy who Descends a Dhampyr
A Deadly Vampire Warlord
A Laid-Back Demon
A Ferret with Metal Magic
A Vorpal Rabbit
A Young Necromancer
And a Thunder Kitsune (Fox Demon/Spirit)

Just as some examples of the things that can show up here.

Sheshia

Yep as people have said before first of welcome mí amígo! And secondly you can make basically anything as long as it fits the setting :) think of this site like an endless sandbox for medieval creation.  A few ideas could be my character Keithen and Shyirin. One is going blind due to a genetic disease while the other is a werewolf.
Ayo however has a magic arm made of steel and he controls with magic instead of that sci fi stuff and wiring ;)  if you have any questions don't be afraid to pop up!

Tags: