Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Let's speak volumes

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2006, 11:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am quite new to SotE and I've noticed that Connlaoth isn't as popular as the other regions.  It was noted that Connlaoth is in need of more players, and so I offer Jheasayte Denvier.  Noble of blood, yet pure of heart, Jhea feels the evil mages perhaps aren't so evil.  Perhaps they should be allowed to practice their gifted magic, whether it be in Connlaoth or else-where.

Jheasayte is a kind and caring person, but to which is attached many weaknesses.  I have many ideas as to what sort of mischief she can get into, but it seems Connlaoth isn't a busy section lately.  If anyone is interested in meeting Jheasayte, feel free to let me know.  What I was hoping to play included this:

Jheasayte sneaks into the dungeons hoping to help free those awaiting executions and the like.  Perhaps a guard could capture her, or she could escape with one or two magic-users.  Jheasayte's greatest weakness is the opposite sex.  Blue eyes, long hair, muscles (the whole romance-novel ideal man) is what would capture her heart and mind.  With reference to the romance novels, Jheasayte isn't your typical lady.  Though men are her greatest weakness, she isn't naive, scatter-brained or easily embarassed.  She's simply looking to find love and perhaps some day raise children of her own.  And if she must find love with a mage, so be it.  She was raised and taught to believe that magic is the absolute core of evil; that the Gods never meant for ordinary people to possess such powers.  And so they must all be eliminated.  But Jheasayte's beliefs are beginning to fade and she wishes now only for peace and acceptance of magic-users.  

Any other ideas/plots are welcomed most definately.  I am looking forward to participating at SotE and letting loose my skills of descriptive story-writing.

for more info on Jheasayte, visit her special webpage:
http://www.geocities.com/wykydsyn/Jheasayte.html

Anonymous

I have I wizzard that was turned into a 5 foot light grey wolf, by an ex who he refused to go out with again. He's nice though. He is abit stronger than a human, can run very fast and jump long and high distances with out getting hurt. Wanna take him with ya? Your charrie could ride on his back maybe?

Anonymous

A wolf, eh?  Is this his normal, everday form?  Or is shape-shifting involved somehow?  I placed Jheasayte in Connloath's dungeons for the time-being and have posted there, awaiting someone to respond.  She's looking for someone who's imprisioned there and perhaps she can help him escape.  If this seems interesting to you and you wish to interact, feel free!  if no one responds in a few days, I'll delete the post and start again else-where.

Anonymous

Hi! Nice to meet you!

Connlaoth is indeed in need of love. Unfortunately my character there is already in a plot and I have about 3 more that I should get involved in something before I start cranking new ones out. I just want to wish you luck.

Anonymous

Hiyas ^__^

Poor Connlaoth does need some loving *pets teh poor deprived-ed Connlaoth*

I'd be happy to play with you. I've got a whole plethora of Connlaothian military members and a few mages under my belt (the guards since I utterly adore playing them and the mages to inject some flavor into Connlaoth XD). I suppose I could sic a few on your charrie.

Anonymous

Me and Jonas have a watch type persons each so... yeah, we'll join them and we've been thinking of putting them in Connlaoth. Put they'd be more likely found in the pub (sorry tavrern) than in the dungen lol

Anonymous

Zen:  I wish myself luck as well!  heh
Nightcandle/Sola:   Bring it on!  Mages or watchguards.  Either is definately fine with me.  Jheasayte's awaiting company in the Dungeons: "on a mission, she is".  Trouble or fun, I care not which!  let's play!

Anonymous

If we do decide to post there it won't be until Sunday as we're going to our dad's (just to let you know)

Anonymous

Oh, since you already have a guard, I've got an idea for a wizerd you can rescue :D

Anonymous

QuoteSynDeRella Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject:  

A wolf, eh? Is this his normal, everday form? Or is shape-shifting involved somehow?

Yes it is his normal everyday form, he can talk as well.

Anonymous

Don't think he'll be able to get away with walking around a city as a 5 foot wolf Kura. Especially if they may think he's a mage in disguise or some other magic monster.