Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Here I go again

Started by Tide, November 06, 2017, 07:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tide

Hello. I'm Tide. I've RPed before.

It's been too long since I consistently wrote anything, I've too much time on my hands, and this strikes me as a favourable, relaxed sort of environment. Nice place you've got here.

I understand you have to be proactive with this kind of thing, I'll be chasing down some activity. Just a little at a time. I know how easy it can be to become overwhelmed. First life gets in the way, there's too much to keep track of, the burnout, and then the quiet drifting away.

Interesting to be starting over, much later, having grown into a vastly different person over time. I've learned a lot and I've come a long way since those first tentative steps, now I'm here with a fresh perspective and a new approach. It's pretty neat.

Looking forward to meeting you.

almighyxcavus

Welcome! Hope to read your work soon, for us here on SotE you don't have to be proactive as much as ya think, but a little communication does go a long way!

Have fun!

JackieCat

Welcome to the site!

I hope you have a fun time here, and if you have any questions about the site or lore or anything, feel free to ask.

Have fun!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: