Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Going on a hiatus

Started by Sheshia, November 11, 2017, 06:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

So Im taking a  break from the site or won't be as active as I usually am on it and here's why:

For a long time now I have been wanting to start my own arpg (art roleplaying group/game) or rpg website and now I am starting to work on it. The one upside is I need to look for others who would be willing to help with the already extensive lore and other materials such as drafting items, quest items etc. Its a huge world which would not doubt take a long time to develop completely.

I also have gotten a developer rank for another rpg in progress :D which I am really excited an honored to have volunteered and to have gotten the rank. But it's gonna be a lot of art and work as well which would keep me busy as a bee.

I know it seems like a lot of work for working on two projects but I'm doing it so I won't be burn out on rps and one of the two projects.

There are also many other reasons in my personal life in which why I am also not going to be as active or on hiatus but those two sum up what i wanted to say pretty much. I want more rps out there that would keep people entertained and for people to strive in their creativity and the only way I can do that is to do what I am doing.

¡Hasta la vista!

Celegwen

Congrats!!!

Sounds like an awesome thing for you. Good luck with everything! <3

Tags: