Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

NDDZ's Wants and Limits

Started by NDDZ, January 06, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NDDZ

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Anything really! I can roleplay with just about anything you can think up.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Nothing really. I'm a very open-minded kind of guy.

What are your favorite character types to play?
I tend to go with the hero, but I just love a good villain as every person should. Honestly, I can play anything.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
A little bit of both, though I definitely like being a pantser better than a planner. I like getting a rough idea of how I want a thread to go, but more often than not I'm just fine with going with the flow.

How do you feel about group threads?
Depends on the number of people. I'm honestly okay with groups but I think a group thread is where I would need a little more planning.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I can probably keep to the post a week thing, if not a post a day. Unfortunately, I am in the middle of pursuing a degree and so will be unable to post for a couple days sometimes, hence why I will try and keep to the post a week. If it gets past a week or so, I'd say nudge me because I may have forgotten in the midst of studies.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I understand that people have things IRL, so I'm not big on set times. That said, I'll probably PM you after about 2 weeks, and I would prefer not to wait for over a month or so, though again, I understand people have things IRL so I'm not a stickler for replying times.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
Sorry, not to big on it right now. Maybe at some point I'd be more up for it but I don't think I'd really have the time to dedicate to it.

How do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
Fine by me. If we're both online and you wanna volley, shoot me a PM.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Depends, though after my initial post my posts tend to be a bit shorter rather than longer.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
No preference.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
No avoidances lol.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
If it makes for a good story, I'm usually pretty okay with it. I tend to like it if you PMed me about it before you did it though.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm honestly comfortable with anything really. I understand that it's just roleplay, and that the setting provides for some uncomfortable romantic situations at times, but I'm really open for anything.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I'm fine with anything honestly. I want the world to be as rich and lively as possible, and that carries with it some more mature themes as well. Honestly, those things don't bother me so I'm up for it. So long as everyone is okay with it, I'm okay with it.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Same as the previous; so long as everyone is okay with it, I'm okay with it.

What about healing?
I'm okay with it, just let me know beforehand if you intend to do it and I'll probably be fine with it.

What about characters being transformed against their will?
I would prefer you send me a PM before doing it and talk to me about it before it happens, but usually, I'll be okay with it. Just send a PM.

Anything else?
Let's have fun and make a brand new adventure!

Tags: