Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Quit It! {Solo} {M}

Started by Celegwen, January 22, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Vivianne searched through the mirror surfaces until she came across a lake. Looking through the water surface, the girl saw a figure dressed entirely in black with a horse that matched. The horse grazed on the grass nearby, while the woman splashed some water on her face.

Her reflection appeared in the water next to the black clad woman, who huffed and sat back on the ground. "Mirror bitch," she said with a smirk. "So Spider broke down and actually called you to go after me. He's really that weak, huh?"

Celegwen

"No," Vivianne said. "He reached out to me because you're insane."

"I'm not mad," Wasp interrupted. "I'm smarter than he is, and he can't handle it."

Vivianne pursed her lips together, glaring at Wasp. "Shut up! Teryn didn't send me after you, okay? He sent me to protect Eckhart from you, which I've done. He's safe, and you aren't going anywhere near him."

Celegwen

Wasp was silent, peering into the water. Her mind raced. "What's that supposed to mean? What the hell did you do?"

Vivianne knew that lying to Wasp was literally impossible. The woman spent her entire life, putting a show on for people, so she could spot a lie from a mile away. "I went to his sister," she said finally. "Eckhart is in Zantaric with Hildegarde, and there's nothing you can do now."

If she knew what anger was, Wasp would've been fuming at that moment. "You fool," she said simply, a small smirk crossing her lips.

Celegwen

Confusion spread across Vivianne's face at Wasp's comment. "What?"

"You're a fool," she repeated. "You truly believe that Eckhart being in Zantaric will deter me? Zantaric is my garden, void of laws and rules. I would thrive there. Eckhart being in Zantaric is the most convenient thing that could've happened for me."

Vivianne scoffed, frowning at the woman. "What the fuck are you talking about?" She said. "Did you forget the little fact that Hildegarde Von Musel, the woman who can kill someone more efficiently than even you, is with her brother again? That same brother you're after?"

Celegwen

"How do you know she's more efficient than I am?" Wasp asked. "If I hold my breath, or do this..." She pulled her scarf over her mouth and nose. "She can't do shit."

Vivianne smiled, laughing lightly. "Uh, Melissa, she can control oxygen! You'll suffocate!"

Wasp pulled the scarf back down. "Aw, shucks," she said in a mocking tone. "I didn't even think of that! Thanks for thinking about me, Vivianne!" She rolled her eyes, reassuming her natural persona. "Why are you even here? You don't like me, and I don't like you."

Celegwen

Vivianne shrugged. "You're smart, and I'm smart. I came here to reason with you."

The woman laughed dismissively. "Again, you're a fool!" She said. "You can't reason with a rabid animal." She mimed a claw scratch and hissed.

"I told Hildegarde that I would get you off her brother's scent!"

"Far be it from me to make you a liar," Wasp said, folding her arms over her chest.

Celegwen

The girl pinched the bridge of her nose with a sigh. "Melissa, she wants me to kill you," Vivianne said. "I told her that I could talk you down because I don't want to kill you. Don't make me do anything I'll regret."

Once again, Wasp laughed. "You can't kill me, mirror bitch. Maybe if you were here in person, but not like this. I know what you're capable of."

Vivianne knew that Wasp was right, but she wouldn't admit it to the woman. "Please, don't make me do this."

Celegwen

"The only thing I've ever made anyone do is die." She narrowed her eyes at the reflection. "Why are you really here? You wouldn't be doing this if you simply contacted the Von Musel woman about her brother."

It occurred to her that there was definitely some kind of history between Hildegarde and Vivianne, only certain when Vivianne went quiet.

"You're whoring away your loyalty, Vivianne." Wasp snorted. "Worse than being an actual whore."

Celegwen

Vivianne shook her head with a frown. "Let's just say I'm trying to make up for wronging Teryn by protecting all of you."

"Mm, let's say more," Wasp said. "I know! Let's play a game! Guess what Vivianne DeGrance did wrong and why. Come on; it'll be lots of fun."

"I never told anyone in the Silence my last name," Vivianne said quietly. Wasp simply shrugged with a sly grin, to which Vivianne actually felt an element of fear. She had never spoken on this level with the woman, so this whole experience was new territory.

Celegwen

"You're a cunt, Melissa," Vivianne said with a shaky voice.

"Sticks and stones, baby girl," Wasp said. "Bite me."

Vivianne rolled the dagger in her hand, which wasn't currently shown in the reflection. "Don't make me because I will."

Wasp smirked. "So little girl has a kinky side!" She took out one of her daggers and tapped it against her lip. That's an interesting turn of events. Have you even had a physical relationship?"

Celegwen

Vivianne scoffed, insulted. "Of course I have!" She snapped. "What does that have to do-"

"With Spider, right?" She asked, holding the smirk on her lips.

"No!" The girl said quickly, almost disgusted by the thought. It wasn't that Teryn was unattractive, but rather she had no interest in the man and was repulsed by the thought of being intimate with someone you don't love.

There was a moment of silence, then a breathy laugh escaped Wasp. "So, it was Hildegarde."

Celegwen

"No," Vivianne said uncomfortably. She was unnerved by the mention of her intimacy with Hildegarde, and she couldn't help the red tint that crept up on her cheeks. It was obvious that Wasp would see right through it she tried to cover her embarrassment. "It's not like you've ever been that close to someone. Who are you to judge?"

Wasp huffed. "First of all, in incapable of judgement," she said. "Second, you're wrong...again. His name was Lord Mikael...something. And the poor bastard was desperately in love with shy, little Christine. A.k.a. Me."

The girl shook her head. "Nope," she said. "Sorry. I don't buy it."

Celegwen

Wasp now just wanted to make Vivianne uncomfortable. She didn't have an ego to stroke, rather a determination to make Vivianne feel as small as possible.

"I swear on your life," she said. "I was seventeen. He was aesthetically pleasing, I suppose. He was courting me for a few months, so I agreed to live with him. That night, he took me into his bed chambers and confessed his love of being powerless.

"He wanted me to choke him until he couldn't breathe. Sweet, little Christine was scared, but I quite enjoyed it. I broke him like a fucking stallion, literally. And right before he was about to reach euphoria..." Wasp ran her dagger across her own neck with a menacing smile. "I made sure he really couldn't breathe."

Celegwen

Vivianne felt her chest tighten and stomach turn. She knew that Wasp was capable of a lot, but that was truly disturbing for her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" The girl said.

"I have a few things disconnected in the upstairs apartment," Wasp said with a chuckle. "Why? Is that not normal? Or does it bother you so much because Hildegarde had that fetish?"

"Shut up," Vivianne said, her hands shaking.

Wasp's jaw dropped slightly with an idea. "You know, with a sister like Hildegarde, I bet Eckhart would get so turned on with my hands around his skinny throat."

Celegwen

"I said shut up!" Vivianne shouted, whipping her dagger diagonally against Wasp's reflection.

The woman turned her head away in time for the energetic dagger to not do too much damage. She touched her left cheek, feeling a burning sensation. Wasp huffed, looking at her own blood, then glaring at Vivianne's reflection. "Today just isn't your day, little girl," she taunted. "You mess with a wasp, you're going to get stung."

She took her own dagger and went to stab the reflection in the water. Then, she swung around and jammed the dagger into the air next to her. Vivianne cried out suddenly, clutching her side in pain. She looked at her hands, which were coated in her own blood. "Fuck," she breathed. It wasn't a fatal wound, but it hurt like hell and would definitely leave a scar.

Celegwen

Vivianne looked at Wasp, who had a new look of confidence. "Did I just discover your secret?" Wasp asked condescendingly.

"I can still beat you, Melissa," Vivianne said. "You're not as powerful as you think."

"I'm not blinded by emotion," Wasp snapped back. "I have one thought, and that's ending you." She grabbed her second dagger and jumped to her feet, swinging them both in her hands. "Your thought? Try to stay alive."

Celegwen

The girl braced herself, knowing that the fight wouldn't end well. She didn't want to kill Wasp, but she knew that it might come to that. Anyone watching the fight would think Wasp was insane for fighting the air, but she strategically planned every movement.

Agile, focused, and remarkably trained made for a deadly combination, especially when mixed with someone who thinks she has nothing to lose.

It was an extreme battle, soaking both of them in their blood.

Wasp had two shallow cuts on her left thigh, a gash in her stomach, a cut on her lip, a black eye, a stab in her right upper arm, and the cut on her left cheek from before the fight began.

Vivianne was dealt the wound on her side, a dagger in her right calf, three cuts on her left arm, one cut on her right arm, a bloody split at her hairline, and a cut across her upper and lower lip on the right side.

The woman reached out, grabbing Vivianne's throat, her fingertips digging into the girl's neck to crush it.

Celegwen

"You still think you can beat me, bitch?" Wasp asked, looking into the water to see her reflection strangling Vivianne's. "You overestimate your worth."

Vivianne struggled to catch her breath, black dots swirling in and out of her vision. "Y-you don't stand...a chance...against H-Hildegarde," Vivianne wheezed. "You c-can...kill me...but you won't...win."

Wasp squinted slightly, hiding her own agony perfectly. She released Vivianne from her grip, partially of her own choice and partially because she literally didn't have the strength to keep holding her. Vivianne sank to her knees, coughing and breathing heavily.

"I suppose you're right," the woman said finally. She spat blood beside her on the ground and looked into the water. "I'll leave him be, as long as Hildegarde and Eckhart leave me alone. Eckhart crosses into my territory... I end him. Got it?"

Celegwen

Vivianne faded from the water, coming back to life in the carriage she was riding in. Blood had stained her clothing and the carriage seat. Her dagger was bloody, as were her mirrors. She picked one of the mirrors up, looking into it and examining just how much damage had been done to her.

The carriage driver looked back. "Miss?" He said. "What the shit just happened?"

"Mind your business," she said. "Get me to Zantaric as fast as you can, okay?"

"Yes, miss."

Vivianne placed her mirrors in her bag, then put her bag on the carriage floor. She winced, breathing shallowly, as she slowly laid down on the seat to keep herself relaxed.

Celegwen

Wasp sat on the grass. She took her scarf off, tying it tightly around her stomach to stop the bleeding.

It had been a long time since she was fucked up that badly in a fight that wasn't magical. "Got everything you needed, Spider?" She asked with a grunt.

Teryn's voice echoed in her mind. "I did," he said. "Did you mean it when you said you would back off?"

Wasp laughed, shaking her head. "The itsy-bitsy spider needs to mind his own fucking business," she sang. "I'll put a pause on my hunt, but I'm a patient woman." Getting to her feet, Wasp made her way to the black horse and mounted again, turning the horse back towards Ketra. "He won't escape me forever."

~ fin ~

Tags: