Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kirila_'s wants and limits

Started by Kirila_, March 21, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirila_

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I like adventure, suspense and political intrigue. I love plots that twist and turn and cause me to discover new things about my character, but I'm not too picky.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I'm not good at combat scenes. Also I'd feel uncomfortable with romantic or sexual relationships.

What are your favorite character types to play?
I like conflicted, morally questionable, unconventional characters.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I like to have a general idea of the main thing that's going to spur the plot, but I like the rest to be a surprise.

How do you feel about group threads?
I prefer 1 on 1 threads because they move faster and everyone is more likely to be on the same page. However, I'm down with doing 3-4 person threads.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
It really depends whether I'm online, but I'll respond as soon as I can, a day at most. Wait a day before nudging me; I probably missed it.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'm not really that active so I won't judge if you reply late.
How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I'm not okay with doing text message RP, but Discord is fine. I actually like it better because I have the app so I get notified when someone messages me. I don't have Kik though.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
I love it! I have trouble writing really long posts and I'm also kinda impatient when it comes to RPing, so these types of RPs are best for me.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
I prefer short to medium posts because I'm not good at writing long ones. Also, I like when everything moves along faster.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
I like surprises and twists, especially when I (or my RP buddy) finds out something new about my char/backstory.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
I dislike when a RP buddy refuses to face the consequences of their actions and doesn't accept that the good guys don't always come out on the winning side.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't mind other players doing stuff to me, as long as they let me choose my reaction.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I would feel uncomfortable with my character and another person's character having a romantic relationship.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I'm fine with non-sexual stuff like violence and drugs use. However no graphic torture. That shit freaks me out.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I'm fine with it, as long as I'm not the pregnant one.

What about healing?
Healing has always seemed OP to me. I like characters having to suffer the consequences to their actions.

What about characters being transformed against their will?
As long as you check with me first. I'll probably be fine with it as long as it makes sense plot-wise.

Tags: