Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello!

Started by quaggan, March 22, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quaggan

Hello there! I was looking for a roleplaying forum, and was hooked by the time I read the rules. Respectful conduct towards players? No tolerance for intolerance? Using trigger warnings? I immediately felt that it's a good place to play and even if problems arise, it would be possible to discuss them and find a good solution.

I have some roleplaying and writing experience, and I like working with people to make stories together! Hope it's a start of a good adventure for everyone concerned!

Longbeard

Hello quaggan!  I am also new.  ;D

I felt the same after reading the rules, I LOVE the respect ingrained into the culture here. 

Hope to get to know you better in the near future.

~hoists a mug of ale~

To great adventures!

DragonSong

Hello and welcome to you both! ^.^

SotE is really a great community- I had very little experience RPing before I joined and everyone was really kind and helpful. Definitely don't hesitate to ask questions, someone will always be able to help!

I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with, and hope to write with you :)

GoblinFae

Welcome!

So glad you could join us here at SotE! As DragonSong said we're a friendly bunch and eager to assist. Don't hesitate to give a shout if you have any questions or concerns as you settle in (or even after XD). Let us know when you have your character(s) up and ready to go so we can pounce on them (gently of course).

Also at the bottom of our forum page you can find our discord where you can talk to us in real time if that suits you better. Don't be a stranger! We look forward to working with you in the future ^-^

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]