Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Alexandras' Wants and Limits

Started by Alexandras, March 31, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandras

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I have played so many it's not even funny, I don't think I could pick a favorite ^_^

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Unless it gets to a point I can't follow along, which has only happened once, I've never really been in a rp I didn't like.

What are your favorite character types to play?
I find rp to be a great exercise in exploring the depths of my imagination, so I do my best to play any and all kinds, but top favorite would be overly dramatic, hero types or down on their luck drifter types.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I've never done anything other then a vauge outline of what the other party wanted, so I suppose a pantser lol.

How do you feel about group threads?
I've done mostly one on one, but I'm not opposed to being in active group threads.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
As long as life isn't being too hectic, I should be able to reply daily if not multiple times in a day, most of my rping has been done in im and chatrooms, so I am used to reply as fast as possible.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I suppose a week, maybe longer depending on how invested I am, if it's amazing i'd imagine I could wait forever XD

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
Was my bread and butter back in the day, along with chatrooms.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
Yeah sounds good, i'm game if I am on, I work 52 hours a week and have two kids but I should be able to find time to do this occasionally.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Long to mid range, depending on what your size is, if were in a situation where short post are kind of needed for more fodder, obviously that understandable.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
Any are fine? I think XD

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
No? I don't think.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't mind a battle, within reason, if your a god and i am a mortal, obviously I am out of luck, but I reserve the right to determine damage and injuries inflicted to my character.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Anything is fine.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I love to explore my imagination and others, if your game so am I.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I've experienced all of this in life, and rp so, as long as it's consensual at least OOC it's fine.

What about healing?
If that what the player wants, that is fine I'm not going to cry over someone doing what they want, in this regard.

What about characters being transformed against their will?Characters sure, if the player consents.

Anything else?
Looking to play, feel free to msg me, and if we don't have fun, no hard feelings, but we won't know until we try ^_^

Tags: