Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Roleplay anyone?

Started by Anonymous, March 30, 2006, 08:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anyone wanna roleplyay with me? I don't have an exact story line yet, but If you have one and you need a demon I'm there for ya.

Anonymous

Sounds interesting... I have two new characters.

Ryuumasa and Miumariko.

Ryuumasa is, generally, uncaring and selfish and out all for himself, probably sarcastic, and negative, and sometimes quiet and other times loud... is definitly not immune to losing his cool. He's 28..

Then there is Miumariko. She's 15, toddles after Ryuumasa, extremely devoted to him, and despite her age she can hold equal ground in fighting with Ryuumasa. The only reason they're here is because Ryuumasa got them... well, exiled. Miumariko is loving, kind, caring, but can turn on a dime and be very defensive over Ryuumasa. She'd do anything for him ^^

No, it's not pedophilia or craddle robbing, lmao. Brother-sister type relationship. Sorta.

Anyway. That's what I got so far... Their personalities & attitudes may change in the future... but who knows! They're extremely new, so.. yeah ^^'

Anonymous

Hmm Sounds fun, I'm kinda new here so I don't know wehres the best place to roleply yet, so If you don't mind can you start it if not atleast tell me where you want it started?

(ah don't worry i'm very open minded, i don't let things bother me too much like other peeps)

Anonymous

Ahaha! Posted in Serendipity -> Arca -> No work, boring day, and collisions! Yay.

=)

Anonymous

Anonymous

Sorry it took me a while But I posted ^ ^