Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

@Eckhart_Von_Musel
@Whim
@emeraldknight
@DragonSong
@Wrathwyrm
@Kalak

I'm just putting this out there now because there's no point in delaying. A certain situation has arisen - which I am not at liberty to discuss - that will prevent me from actively posting for, at my best guess, about four to six weeks. If it extends longer, I'll reach out to you all privately. If it's a shorter span of time, you'll know because I'll respond to a thread! I just feel it's only right to let you guys know what the initial timeline is looking like.

This is absolutely not a goodbye, and I'll do my best to visit the site and/or discord at least once daily, but I'm not going to be able to post in any of my current threads until I have more stability than I do now. Feel free to message me via PM here or on discord if you need anything and I'll try to get back to you within a day. Just a notice so no one thinks I'm ignoring my thread partners.

Love you all! Thank you for understanding! <3

Eckhart_Von_Musel

We'll all be here for you when you get back! Take it easy, okay?

Wrathwyrm

Life should always come first.  Go forth and do your best.

Celegwen

Thank you guys for your support! It actually looks like everything's calming down, so my absence will be cut way short. I should be back to posting come this weekend! Yay!

There were quite a few ups and downs in a very short amount of time, but getting back to normal is the best way to move past craziness, right? Well, my normal is inhabiting fictional people and taking on their kickass lives instead of my own! Lol okay, I'm done rambling.

Love you all <3