Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Heads Up (Everything's Okay Now)

Started by Remi, May 19, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remi

Hey, guys.

I'm not going anywhere at all. But I wanted to let you know that real life is a pain in the ass.  I'm dealing with some BS on the roommate front right now, but that's beside the point. I've been taking care of four bottle-baby kittens for the past week and now I'm treating a very sick puppy, too. (Just got back from the vet.  Long story about what's going on with the puppy. I've got to medicate it twice a day and give it electrolytes every hour on the hour. Got a friend moving in temporarily to take care of the puppy during the day. I'll be up all night working and taking care of it.

So! I'll still be getting posts up consistently and stuff, but it won't be until sometime in the middle of the night for the next week or two, until the puppy's okay.  Sorry for rambling, I've had three hours of sleep and I'm waiting for more coffee to brew.

Yeah, so not stopping posting, just taking on a nocturnal life for the foreseeable future.

quaggan

Hugs! Hope all your animals get well soon (and in the case of the kittens, grow into big and beautiful adults!). Thank you for taking the time to post the information and take care of yourself!

Remi

Finally, everything is going back to normal again and far sooner than I thought!

The puppy is back with his owner again. (Everyone I know comes to me for help when their animals are sick or hurt. It's irritating and I can't help with everything because I'm not  a vet or even a tech.) But he's healthy again and back where he belongs, so that's a damn good thing~

The kittens were strays and I've got a few people interested when they're weaned. (I'd keep one,  but my cat is kind of a bitch to anyone and anything that isn't me) but they are doing very well so far. 

It's going to be nice to sleep again =P