Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Come Get Yer Boys!

Started by Zero, July 21, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Wolfram Hart - Puppy! Speciest! He likes other werewolves, isn't a super fan of humans. It isn't that he hates them or anything, he just doesn't think they could possibly understand him and wolves are far superior anyway.

Looking for - not even 100%. Maybe he finds what he wants and makes a wolf buddy? Or maybe he meets a human that endears themself to him despite his reluctance to deal with humans outside of business? Throw some ideas and characters at me.

Lysander Zylberdik - A Serenian Playboy from Darken Vei, heir to a family of old money, they own some very rich silver mines. He serves as a knight, but mostly his interests lie with flirting with women and attending elite social parties.

Looking for - Shenanigans? Romance? Arranged marriage because that's a rich people thing? IDK!

Open by Request - Sterling Silver [M]

Dewdrop - A quiet, well-learned Kulshedra slave raised by an Adelan merchant. His aspirations are just to serve his master well and maybe to not be left all alone.

Looking for - His current master is extremely old and hopes to find someone to take care of Dewy after he's gone so a new master is needed. Open to other possibilities too. The poor thing might have to learn how to fend for himself.

Victoria Walsh - A young female soldier from Moonspear. She takes everything seriously and feels that the only way to prove she is good enough is to hold herself to absolute perfection. Knighthood is her ultimate goal, despite female soldiers being slightly outside the norm.

Looking for - Trouble. Pairing her with characters that would annoy her, that would poke and challenge, is ideal. Teach her to lighten up, show her another side of the world and that there are more colors than black and white.

Aralysr Yvel - A giant, grumpy, very red elf. He just trekked all the way from Hyoite down to Adela with the rest of the Starstrider Envoy, searching for his Resonance (soulmate). He's extremely unhappy with just about everything. He hates the heat this far south, and the food is awful, bland and hard to chew.

Looking for - Oh boy, someone bother the grumpy elf, please. Just annoy the ever-loving shit out of him. Make him regret leaving home even more than he already does. Eventually will need to sort out that whole Resonance thing.

Howland Hart - A free-spirited werewolf with grey morals and a roguish streak a mile wide. He is impulsive, unpredictable, and selfish but not really bad or evil. If you aren't bothering him he is not going to go out of his way to make trouble for you, but there's a good chance he won't go out of his way to help either.

Looking for - Shenanigans? He goes where he wants and does what he wants. Mischief is his bread and butter. Casual hook-ups are the norm and will be until he finds his mate, after that he'll be unwavering in his loyalty. He isn't in a hurry to settle down, but it will happen when it happens regardless of his consent or lack thereof.

Open by Request - Howl-n-Run[M]

quaggan

You have a slutty nobleman? I have a slutty nobleman! Maybe they could be friends or compete who can be more of a blight on Serenian ladies

Zero

Yay slutty friends! They could regale each other with tales of their exploits. Brag about which pretty maidens they've kissed or dallied with, etc.

Lysander can still grab more plots! More buds! Comrades-in-arms! Lady admirers! Things I haven't thought of yet!

Zero

Dewdrop - A quiet, well-learned Kulshedra slave raised by an Adelan merchant. His aspirations are just to serve his master well and maybe to not be left all alone.

Looking for - His current master is extremely old and hopes to find someone to take care of Dewy after he's gone so a new master is needed. Open to other possibilities too. The poor thing might have to learn how to fend for himself.

DragonSong

@Zero

I know we've got a metric ton of threads already, but if you'd be at all interested in another I've been working on and idea for a pair of magic-researching cousins who've set up shop in Ketra, they might have use for a lab assistant (i.e. Dewy)?

(I will add a link when I have a finished profile, I can't seem to settle with it >.<)

Zero

I added Dewy and Victoria to the initial post just so people could find them easier.

@DragonSong I'm not sure Dewy is cut out to be a lab assistant. Sure he can read and write, but he wouldn't be much help with science or magic stuff. Your researchers probably would be talking way over his head constantly.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

I could throw my character Wallace at Victoria if you'd like! He's a pacifistic necromancer who wants to use his powers for good, which gets him into trouble more often then not.

DragonSong

Understood, sorry to bother! ^.^

(I'll just continue to lurk since your characters are always wonderful haha)

DragonSong

That's super fair! ^.^

If you ever think you might have someone who would hmu haha.

Oh, or if you had a specific kinda idea in mind for Dewy's new person I'm always down to make another character. (No pressure though, of course!)

Zero

I don't know what I want for Dewy's "new person". He could get someone horrible, or someone that will treat him much like his old master did, or possibly even end up freed and having no idea what to do with himself because he's big and weird and only has a certain set of skills so who would hire him?

Gligar

Is this still open? I'd love to meet your werewolf for some fun. :)