Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Let's write together!

Started by Eckhart_Von_Musel, July 29, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

I'm running kinda low on threads, so I thought I'd throw some of my underused characters up here. Shoot me a message if you're interested in any of them!

Dominique- A young woman who wants to change the world! She's available for research and exploration threads- maybe you have a scholar or mage character who'd like to tag along on an adventure with her?

Ezekiel- A dark mage hunter who specializes in fighting necromancers. Maybe he's after one of your characters? Or he could team up with another dark mage hunter if you have one, that could be fun!

Sigilwig- A very shy and self-hating Adhara who lives in Northwatch. She's super patriotic, and would probably beat you up if you said anything negative about Serendipity. Maybe she could befriend one of your characters?

Ahnah- A woman in Hyoite fighting to stop a winter fae and avenge her family. Maybe you have a character who could help?

Dee-Dee- A White Lily who really wants to go home. Her adharism is really strong- almost stupidly so. I'd be open to slice of life plots for her. Or maybe she could go on an adventure to fight some mages?

Lulu- A student at Wyrdwood with a knack for mind control. She's really strange, and will spend the majority of whatever thread she's in being a massive weirdo. Maybe your character could... get to know her?

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Bump! I added another character to the list!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Bumping this! Switched out some of the characters on the list for new ones!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Bumping with more characters ;D

NotSarcastic

Hi I think one of your characters would be a good match for Eiden to roleplay with, link in my sig. I hope we can start something!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Updated the list with some more characters!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Bumping this, I'm running low on active threads >_>

Delerath

Holy shit! I wanna do a thread with Lulu! Please! Pleaseee! My character is going around living as a homeless man, because screw rich families amirite? He made his own school of magic, called Pontemancy, that he is going around Serendipity developing. Lulu's mind powers might be able to help him with his work.