Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You got Served

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2006, 10:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Twas a nice mostly sunny day when Godma decided to set up the Godwheel for Hetate's ejection. The Godwheel would ultimately decide where Hetate would end up..or rather what region he would end up in since the Godwheel has the tendency to be rather.....off.....to say the least.

When Godma found that the Kilanthro Mountain range would be the selected region, a strong wind rushed over the tops, clearing any....small...debris that would hinder this soon to be perfect lined up shot.

"HETATE!" Godma's voice commanded, echoing throughout Heaven.

.194837276th of a second later, Hetate appeared at the staircase before Godma's Golden Greek Buffet only to find himself sitting on top of a fairly massive tee.

"Yes Godma your Highest?" Hetate asked, frightened by the obvious anger in Godma's voice.

Hetate didn't have to wait long...not even a second...before he found out what Godma had wanted. Hetate had become deaf by the massive shout of Godma's anger.......

Hetate's eyes widened upon the sudden spin of the tee, that's when he knew what was about to happen. Tears began flowing like waterfalls while Godma looked through his current line up of Godclubs. His spiritual hand stopped over the F.N.A Driver that he had specially reserved only for the most.....embarassing....servings.

FOUR!!!!!!!!! Godma's voice rang out through Heaven and could even be heard on the tip tops of the highest mountains.

*SMACK!!!!!!!*

Hetate's now limp body flew threw the air for a brief moment before decending with the speed of a bag of bricks dropped from the Empire State Building. The sheer force of the wind caused Hetate's waterfall tears to trail upwards and caused his wings to be removed from his body. However, getting close to the summit's of the mountains Hetate found that he was moving forward faster than he was moving down.

"3....2....." Hetate attemped to countdown the seconds before he smashed Hard into the side of the summit of the first mountain.

Though he did not stop at that one, no no, Godma had been planning this too long for it to be only one mountain summit that would have a hole. Loving and oh so caring crunching noises sounded off as Hetate plowed through them at the speed of a bullet being fired at a paper target.

*Bam!* "Ow" *Bam!* "Ow" *Bam!* "Ow" *MOTHERBLEEPINGBAM!* "...........mommie.....owie....." The fourth bam stopped him dead in his tracks forcing him into a mound of Angel Dust. But, 2.2 seconds later Hetate was on his feet like a rabid animation character that had just attempted a dive in a sewer.

"ALRIGHT! -9 under par!" Hetate exclaimed, though unable to comprehend what he was exclaiming about due to the massive trauma that he had just gone through.

*WOOOOOSH!!!* Godma had to get Hetate's attention by knocking him over with a sudden strong gust of wind.

"Hetate, this is Motrin speaking. Since you are now an ex-angel that got F'ed in the A by Godma's Godclub you can no longer hear the voice of Godma and now must listen to me via headaches, occassional cramps, bloating, fatigue, and since Godma really likes you, Migrains. Until you clean up your act and get over your obsessions, you will remain a Human...unless of course you attempt to find a loophole in our system which does exist but, you will not find out where by being unaware of your surroundings. In other words, socialize with your fellow Humans." Motrin's voice indeed came to Hetate via a headache which caused Hetate to fall to the ground in a bit of pain. "By the way, you are the 983829184838363946 dirty angel to get served by Godma. Upon your return you will recieve a free dinner at Godma's Golden Greek Buffet. So I suggest you get going."

Unable to handle the pain, Hetate laid on the ground curled up in the fetus position....he was going to have to get used to being a human......................................again

Rhindeer

Camping out overnight in the mountains hadn't really been Soiras' idea of a good time but, unfortunately, that was exactly what had happened--well, except that it wasn't night yet, but was rather still day...still, she'd have to stay the night, because she was through scrambling over rocks. Sitting cross-legged on a nice boulder she had found, which was nice and warm from a day of soaking up the sun, she gave a dramatic stage sigh and reclined back on her hands, closing her eyes and letting the sun beam down on her face. Lost. Ugh. She was lost, and that was, quite frankly, ticking her off. She never got lost! She had the sense of direction of a compass! And yet, here she was, sitting around on some filthy boulder taking in the final rays of light and trying to get her bearings straight. Somewhere, she'd missed a landmark and, thus, overshot the mountain pass she'd been looking for, the one that lead straight into the country on the other side...Conno-something.

This was just dandy.

And it was only getting better.

Her gray eyes shot open and she literally jumped to her feet--which wasn't too smart, because she slipped on the boulder and ended up toppling over to land hard on her hands and knees, hissing with pain as the rocky ground scraped her skin--at the sudden, loud commotion that ripped through the otherwise silent scene. Various yells of pain echoed through the mountain range, coupled with an assortment of crashing noises, bushes snapping and rocks cracking. What in heaven's name?! Rising to her feet and dusting off her knees, she winced in response to her new wounds, but otherwise ignored them, even though the moisture in her palms told her they were bleeding. Oh well. She healed fast, though larger wounds took longer. A scrape like that would be gone in no time, leaving behind only blood.

Slowing her breathing, she strained her pointed ears as the noises faded, leaving the land in silence once again. Well...that was odd. Oookay.

You know, that should have probably been her cue to skidaddle. Because, really, those sorts of sound-effects usually served as a warning that something very, very bad or dangerous was going on. However, what did Soiras do? She stooped, picked up her knapsack, slung it over her shoulder, and cautiously slunk over in the direction she'd heard the crash from, silent...except when the wind suddenly picked up and caused the beaded sections of her hair to clack together. Not that it was a very loud sound, but still.

Maybe this was a stupid decision to make, but, hey, it was sometimes also a good idea to check out the source of such a commotion just to because it might be dangerous. Always good to know in advance--and then run like mad if it turned out bad.

Breathing quietly, she reached up and brushed her chin-length blonde hair out of her face, the color practically white and not much lighter than her skin, and began to climb carefully up a rocky ledge. The sound had come from somewhere just above her, or that's what it sounded like, at least. Digging her fingers and the toes of her boots into any cracks she found, she gracelessly hoisted herself up and plopped down onto her stomach when she finally reached the flat summit--though that made it sound like she'd climbed high up, when she'd really only climbed ten feet at the most. Bah, mountaineer she was not.

Then it was only a matter of getting to her feet and continuing on in the direction of the sound.

She found the source soon enough. Peeking around a large boulder, her eyes came across a male form curled up in the fetal position and looking pretty beat up, from what she could see.

...That much noise had come out of that?

Well, it looked harmless. In fact, it was probably not even living anymore. Yuck. Well, she was already filthy and sweaty, dirt smudging her bare arms and sweat dampening her hair, so getting a few dead body cooties on her really wouldn't make too much of a difference at this point.

Common curtosy stated it was only nice to check whether the guy was alive or dead and so, shoving her hands into the pockets of her breeches, which laced up along the legs--definitely not mountain-climbing atire, but the route she'd planned out didn't include climbing...ugh--she made her way over to the prostrate figure and nudged it indifferently with the toe of her boot. "...Are you dead?" she asked in a tone that didn't really expect an answer, tilting her head and squinting her tilted eyes, causing the black marking beneath her eyes to crinkle--markings which repeated themselves all over her body, plainly visible along her temples, arms, neck, and even the places where skin showed along the sides of her legs. If the guy was dead, oh well. Not like it mattered to her. If he was alive...well, maybe he could tell her how to get out of here.

Note the use of her. Because she certainly wasn't planning on rescuing the guy. She was tired, and if he was alive, he probably wouldn't have enough energy in him for it to be worth it to drain him. And keep him alive afterward. Heh.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Wow. That really hurt. I mean talk about pain. And yet, he's still alive..breathing no less.

"........Just barely..." Hetate responded, not moving an inch. Or atleast at all. "...If you know some healing spells, treatmants, or if you're a magician in general, I'd really like it if you'd help me."

Hetate was very obviously in alot of pain, hell, he had just been cast down from Heaven by Godma. Who wouldn't be in pain? Oh wait, the devil himself but, Hetate was far from that. Hetate was more of an angel with a bad taste...or habit you could call it. He loved erotic art. All types including NecroErotic which made Godma very very very.....very very nervous seeing as to how she was, or as much as she could be, a woman.

"...By the way, what's your name.." By this time you would think that Hetate would show some form of movement, or in that manner, life. But, alas, he remained as still and as calm as a Hindu cow. (heard that in Fight Club) . However, he did show a slight sign of life as he began to very slightly rise from and then sink down to the ground from breathing.

Oi, how was he going to become an Angel again? How could he squash his love for that style of art and clean up his act around women? These questions plagued him as a horndog would plague a lonesome kitty. But, it can be done!

(eh, my muse took a backseat ride through this)

Rhindeer

[Hey, Josh...what's Hetate look like? >.> You never describe what your charries look like. XP]

Aha! So he lived! Good. And he talked! Even better! Because since he could talk, that meant she could ask him how to get to the Conno-place. Help him? Well, riddle her selfish but that simply wasn't in her nature unless, of course, there was something in it for her. It wasn't anything personal, really, it was just the way she was. She drained victims dry and carried on with her life, and that was that. "Mmm...sorry, but I'm fresh out of healing spells," Soiras murmured, placing her hands comfortably on her hips as she stared down at him with her head tilted to one side inquisitively. Then, as though suddenly remembering something, she raised one hand and snapped her fingers, her gray eyes lighting up.

"Aha! But I am headed toward a village just beyond here in some country called Con-lay...something. You wouldn't happen to know of it, would ya? I got kinda lost, so if you know how to get there from here and could tell me how, well, I'm sure they have some healing stuff there that could help you." She gave a genial smile, flashing white teeth, and leaned forward a little to see him better, her beaded hair framing her face.

Poor man, she hadn't said she'd take him with her. Nor did she plan on it.

Her name? Huh. Why would he wanna know that? Oh. She got it. He assumed she planned on helping him out, and so assumed she'd be buddying up with him after two minutes of knowing him. Well, fine, if it put him more at ease and gave him more incentive to tell her what she needed to know, she could play that game. Wouldn't hurt.

"Soiras. The name's Soiras, wounded guy," she introduced, waving a gloved hand through the air dismissively. She didn't bother to ask his. Either he'd tell her, or...well, it wouldn't matter, since she planned on ditching him. She was tired and hungry and when she was tired and hungry, people simply became food items to her. Tired, wounded, sickly people didn't work well as a food source when that food source was energy; they were the equivalent of rotting beef. Thus, she just had no reason to keep him around or care. She could be nice to people, sure, and view them as more than just food when she was in the mood to, but now just wasn't one of those times.

"Now, about that Conno-place?" she prodded gently, still smiling.

[Yee, short. o__o]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Connlaoth? She wanted to get to Connlaoth? Why would ANYONE in there right mind want to go to Connlaoth? That place smelled like shit half the time! But, this was not something to tell someone who just said something about healing and healers. Perhaps even food, mmmm, glorius food.

Now, how would this short, green haired man with blue eyes (blue as the sky) and an average body shell that looks like a skinnier, slightly taller Rhi feel about being left behind? Well, he didn't catch up on that, so how could he know? He would only later find out and go on a rampage with his said description and make every woman swoon over how beautiful he is and how pretty-boyish he looks even when he's covered in gallons of blood.

Oh well, such is life.

"Well shiver me timbers, I didn't know you were looking for Connlaoth little missy!" Hetate replied as cheerful as a Monday morning pirate about to go to an island in search of 200 tons of Jesus Christ himself. "Sure, I'll show you how to get there, I know exactly where it is."

Hetate tried so hard to get up but, his body was still in shock from the initial plummit. And since the Motrin had put the pain of a bleeding woman into him, he didn't know that his body would be so....useless?

Motrin, I know you can hear me, I just know it. So why don't you do me a favor and help me out here? I would love to get back on the right track but, as you can see...I'm pain....bitch.

Perhaps the Motrin would help, after all, Motrin IS the source of all Aunt Flow's cures!