Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jungle Adventures and Discovering Power

Started by Arcanus, August 04, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcanus

Looking for roleplays for my orcish half-demon Tarlaz Skagg. Specifically taking place in the Kishahn Jungle and in or near Zantaric, the place that is currentlyher stomping ground. Plenty of opportunity for jungle adventures, bar crawling, knock-out-drag-out fights, and other things that orcs enjoy.

Tarlaz is no mere orc however, possessing the blood of her demon father, and is also a minor mage in the savage mysteries of primal magic. Adventures and scenarios of a more arcane or mystical bent are more than welcome.

Tarlaz is also a young woman away from home. One not to be trifled with, but one alone in the world. Should the chance romantic companionship, or the opportunity of more passionate encounters stumble into her path, Tarlaz is no more immune to fluttering of hearts or burning desires than any other young woman.

For the most part i am seeking character development and exploring the gifts of her demon blood. And of course just good fun roleplay.

If you're interested, feel free to drop a post here and we can talk.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

I could toss Tsijiari your way! He's a Kishahni boy on a quest to save the world- perfect for jungle adventures!