@Wrathwyrm
@Kalak
@Juno
@Aeytrious
@Viscount Rhi-Rhi
@GoblinFae
@Draconian
-
I'm very sorry if I've forgotten anyone; I really tried to include everyone in this <3

Hello everyone,

As some of you may have noticed, my posting speed has decreased substantially, especially compared to when I was newer to the site. My real life adventures have grown to consume much of my free time. With college being my first commitment above anything else, I'm sad to announce that I can't split my attention any more than it already is with work and another writing project I've been working on behind the scenes.

SotE was my very first forum roleplay site, and I never imagined how much I would grow - in writing abilities and in life experience - while writing with you all. It's been such an honor to see the many gifted people on here and even more of a privilege to be able to write with many of you. I've made some very good friends who I'm going to miss sorely, as well as a few who I'm elated to be able to stay in contact with even after. I've been touched by those who have come to me and by those who I've talked to in times of hardship.

Regardless, if we've had the chance to write together or to speak to each other, I want to say thank you. I know how treasured your characters and stories are to you, so allowing me to share in them has truly been a blessing. I plan on remaining on SotE for a little while longer to hopefully finish a few of the threads that I still have running, though I'll not be taking any more threads, nor will I be posting at a rapid pace. Please feel free to contact me on here or discord (Sage#4610), just please don't be upset if I don't respond to you right away. It has been a hell of a ride, and I'm so thankful to everyone on here for having made it so wonderful. As always...

Happy writing!
-SDB

Draconian

It's always sad to see someone who enjoys this place so much leave, but good luck on your future endeavors!

SotE will always be a writey-home for you if you ever get the itch, I'm sure.

Good luck and have fun! : D