Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Newbie Alert

Started by Rynn, September 03, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynn

Hi Friends, my name is Rynn *waves* I've been RP'ing since 2003, and I love writing fantasy and scifi. Spirits of the Earth looks pretty awesome, and I'm excited to be here.

I've imported one of my existing characters and filled out my Wants and Limits, and I'm planning to peruse the plotting center next. If you have any suggestions for where I should direct my attention please send them my way!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Welcome to SotE! Apart from maybe checking out the discord channel, I think you've got it all down!

Hope to see you around!

JackieCat

Hello!  Welcome to the site!

As said above ^  ;D, you seem to be on the right track, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor