Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking to start RPing

Started by Anonymous, September 05, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm looking to start RPing with another character in Serendipity using my mage. If you have someone who is looking to solve a certain mystery in their character history, I think they will be a good match. Let me know if you are interested !

quaggan

Hello!

Since your mage is in need of instruction, may I recommend Wyrdwood Academy? It's a good place to learn! I already have a student, if Trist ever comes by, he can help him find his way around, or shit-talk his clothes.

Anonymous

Quote from: quaggan on September 05, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
Hello!

Since your mage is in need of instruction, may I recommend Wyrdwood Academy? It's a good place to learn! I already have a student, if Trist ever comes by, he can help him find his way around, or shit-talk his clothes.
Sounds right up his alley but unfortunately he's too old just by a year to enroll it seems.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

You could always age him down a few years so he could attend. From the looks of it he left home when he was thirteen- maybe you could write him attending Wyrdwood after that?

There's also Wyrdwood's reliquary, they're the adventurers who are sponsored by the school. Maybe he could join them? I have a member you could check out, if you wanted a general idea of what they do.