Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Come plot with me~ updated 7/11

Started by SanctifiedSavage, October 11, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanctifiedSavage

· What's this? ·
I'm going to use this thread to plot dump the ideas I have, that I haven't made characters for ( but will if anyone is interested in playing ) or if anyone has characters that'll fit the sort of plots I have in mind. I'm the most inspired when I got someone else to either bounce things off of, or who is already ready to go. Feel free to also prod me here, PM, or on discord if you have a plot you'd like to involve me in. I like plots, I like posts, and it's all fun.

· Current Ideas ·

⛋ Red Jewel Pirate Crew
I've made a pirate ship and having crew to fill it would be neat. Undead, those affiliated with it, those that don't mind it, and hedonistic adventurers are wanted here. Since I play the Captain, I think it'd be a lot of fun to do recruitment threads, threads with long time crew mates, plundering merchant vessels, raiding ports, etc. I just want all the pirate-y things!

⛋ Haevar - tropical bunny ppl
I made a race of tropical bunny people, and it'd be fun to play them too. Either a tribe of them dealing with feathered dinosaurs - which I've detailed in their race thread - or a pair of them roaming around on the mainland. Whichever, whatever. I just like bun buns. :3 Friends, lovers, or siblings. I'm good for all of it.

⛋ Sentinel of Shinrai
There's a group of crazy devoted, angelic mage slavers out and about. Makin' one to be just that would be fun. I also have Yukina, a Blessed, that I have yet to really do anything with. So whether you have a mage that needs enslaved or want to be recruited, it can all be fun.

⛋ Want to join a cult?
I made a cult devoted to a giant Hydra in the Terrin mountains. Sect of Scales likes snakes, hydras, the occasional 'outsider' sacrifice and enslavement, and usually get along with one another. The Mother of Scales, their queen, has a pile of consorts I'd love to get played, and there's a High Priest who 'commands' the small hydra army and oversees the hatching of new baby hydras - who would be awesome to have in play. Sounds like an awesome cult, eh?

⛋ Travel to Jadenshine, Serendipity!
Jadenshine is a providence ripe with wealth, trade, bureaucracy , and opportunities. Nobility is quite fluid in Jadenshine, and changes depending on the amount of coin you have. Pseudo-nobility may be purchased,and merchants rise to the seats of land owners. It's a sort of beautiful chaos in which the economy, trade, and skill dictates who is in upper class, and who has a debt to pay.

Jadenshine is open to all manner of crazy plots, be it power struggles, trade chaos, or losing that permit to pass through the gates of Giada, the capitol. If you have a character that wants to dabble in paperwork, get lost in some markets, or dally with the nobility of Jadenshine, let me know!

⛋ Babysitter to a blood mage~
Shura is a crazy bloodmage who, realistically, needs a babysitter. I'd like to plot out someone who might see him as a problem to take care of or a lost soul in need of saving.

⛋ A blind mage
Esylvisthre is a wandering mage with an interesting pet raven. She isn't wholly honest and a bit of a lying cheat. Could be fun to throw people at her and see if she can deal with them.

⛋ Wanna play a male werewolf, likely former alpha to a pack?
I've made an older lady werewolf, Verena, who is in need of a mate. They've been together for a bit now and likely have a big family. 8D

Gligar

Hi, there! Are you still looking for RPing mates?

Aubrey is fresh out of the gate and ready to RP! I need RPing mates too, to help flesh out her personality.

SanctifiedSavage

Updated this with my Sentinels and Cult. 8D

Loremongrel

Hello stranger.
I got some fresh characters and many to come, and I also got a lot of plots.
If you need any idea/incipit, ask me freely, I'll be here to help.

SanctifiedSavage

Updated with Jadenshine, finally! \o/

SanctifiedSavage

Updated with plots for specific characters I'd like to play with <3

DragonSong

@SanctifiedSavage

Hey there! ^.^

If you're still interested, I might have a few characters that would work with Nezhit'yu-- or possible the hydra cult???

We could PM or Discord to chat about it if you like?

SanctifiedSavage

Quote from: DragonSong on July 07, 2019, 06:26:40 AM
@SanctifiedSavage

Hey there! ^.^

If you're still interested, I might have a few characters that would work with Nezhit'yu-- or possible the hydra cult???

We could PM or Discord to chat about it if you like?

^^ The hydra cult or my vampy bb would be awesome. I really wanna play with either, to be honest. Whichever works best for you. Discord or PM is good for me. Discord gets to me quicker.

@DragonSong

SanctifiedSavage

SanctifiedSavage

Another update \o/ Removed some fulfilled plots and added my lady werewolf.

Lilly Blackwood

How would one travel to Jadenshine? I mean OOC, in what board, I got 2 ideas for threads

NotSarcastic

Sentinels of Shinrai, Jadenshine and the blood mage all look interesting! Eiden needs some threads I hope he can be a part of one of these.