Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So...Anyone Wanna be a Death God?

Started by DragonSong, October 15, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Hey all!

So I've got this character Mira (who's part of a larger guild thing you can read about here), and she's...well, she's kinda married to a minor death god.

Okay, not really a god per se, he's more of a psychopomp (one of those Grim Reaper archetypes). Has a cult following him, etc. All fun things.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone might wanna try to play him? I was gonna try to bring him in on some plots with Mira, but I realized it'd probably be a lot more fun to drag another player into this and see what sort of wacky nonsense we can come up with! ^.^

Hit me up if the idea seems interesting to you!!

UPDATED: I'm realizing that just saying "they're married" isn't really a lot of detail, and Mira's backstory is just a smidge vague. So, first of all: doesn't have to be a romantic relationship. Just wanna make that clear.

In fact, I think it'd actually be more interesting to start them off in more of an antagonistic relationship that either evolves or devolves into something else. (But we can figure all that out when actually plotting.)

Okay. End spiel ^.^

Dan

I have a lot of interest in playing a psychopomp with a runaway high-priestess!  I'm not sure if the etiquette is to reply in thread or via private message.  I read Mira's history and some of your other background stuff, and I'd love to talk over some ideas.  I am new to this forum, so I understand if you're looking for someone who knows the lore more intimately.  Did you have a specific plan for the character, or were you planning to develop things as they go?

DragonSong

@Dan

Awesome! We can totally toss ideas at each other on this thread, or do it by PM, whichever you're more comfortable with ^.^

I'll send you a PM too, just in case.

DragonSong

I have not been able to get in contact with the last person who jumped on this, so I'm reopening the topic if anyone has interest!!

DragonSong

Giving this a bump because it seems to be an open position again! PM or Discord me if you're interested ^.^