Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a new RP partner/to get back into the swing of things

Started by Nova_Eclipse, January 10, 2019, 05:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova_Eclipse

Hello, all.

It's been over two years since I last visited this site, and I only just remembered this site on a whim an hour or two ago.  Looking back on my time RPing here...I realize that the two RPs I'd been a part of died due to my RP partners either (A) abandoning the site or (B) losing interest in the RP and abruptly dropping it.

With all of this in mind...I want to try to actually start and finish an RP on this site, since my sole character has basically received no character progression due to the "retcons" I've had to make as a result of the two RPs I've been in failing.

If anyone wants to RP with me, then feel free to respond here and, if things seem to be going well, we could move the conversation to PMs and iron out the details of the RP from there.

Please note that for the time being, I want to keep this new RP simple - which means that I'll be limiting myself to RPing with one other person (MAYBE two if I feel comfortable doing so).  The RP will also be a mature/M-rated RP, since I'm hoping to make this RP a little..darker than I'm used to, and also because of the possibility (however slight it may be) of sexual content in this RP.

Thanks in advance!

SanctifiedSavage

Hrm, hrm, hrm.

Lemme see what I can offer up.

I have Agnimitria, should your Knight find himself lost and wandering the desert. She's a guide, and generally does guiding things for stories, information, etc because coin doesn't mean so much to her. But she is restricted to hot places because cold hurts her.

Then I have Glyssa, my adorable, well meaning girl who traffics with demons and devils. Well, she's not entirely well meaning. She 'accidentally' works for a cult. She doesn't know they're a cult, but anyone who really looked into who they were would.

Iona & Inzhu would be lovely to play with. They own a tavern... thing... but they're smugglers, thieves, drug dealers... etc. And it could be funny to see them try to behave around a knight.

Beyond them, I have undead pirates, bunny people, mage slaving angels, and snake cult people that I'll be happy to make a new person for / in, if you think interacting with any of those sorts of things would be fun / interesting / neat, etc.

Lemme know if any of this appeals to you. <3

Nova_Eclipse

Quote from: SanctifiedSavage on January 11, 2019, 11:26:39 AM
Hrm, hrm, hrm.

Lemme see what I can offer up.

I have Agnimitria, should your Knight find himself lost and wandering the desert. She's a guide, and generally does guiding things for stories, information, etc because coin doesn't mean so much to her. But she is restricted to hot places because cold hurts her.

Then I have Glyssa, my adorable, well meaning girl who traffics with demons and devils. Well, she's not entirely well meaning. She 'accidentally' works for a cult. She doesn't know they're a cult, but anyone who really looked into who they were would.

Iona & Inzhu would be lovely to play with. They own a tavern... thing... but they're smugglers, thieves, drug dealers... etc. And it could be funny to see them try to behave around a knight.

Beyond them, I have undead pirates, bunny people, mage slaving angels, and snake cult people that I'll be happy to make a new person for / in, if you think interacting with any of those sorts of things would be fun / interesting / neat, etc.

Lemme know if any of this appeals to you. <3

Quotebunny people [...] snake cult

QuoteBun-buns. Sneks

You had me at bunny people and snekky sneks.  Feel free to PM me so that we can iron things out.