Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Green and The Green (Dragonsong!) [m]

Started by DaGlobster, March 21, 2019, 10:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Every visitation of her lips upon his skin drew air from his lungs. More and more, the paint on his skin felt like a physical covering, wrapping him tighter and tighter with each kiss she left along the way. Once Fiala's hands came to rest on Motark's hips, he smoothed his own down her forearms and covered them.

"I feel--ah!"

He'd barely been exposed to the air for more than a moment before her head bobbed down and sheathed him in rapturous warmth. He'd lost his composure just then, and his paint flickered with a red hot glow for just a moment.

"I feel alive," He managed, still covering the hand that wasn't exploring his hip. He cast his gaze down his own body and regarded her with wonder and delight in his eyes.

"When we join like this... it's like my life until then was just a dream."

She went down once again and he had to lay his head back as his hips gave small movements into the laving of her tongue and bobbing of her head.

"I want all of you," he finally said between his breaths.

"To hold, and taste..."

DragonSong

Her lashes fluttered briefly as she glanced up at him for the gentle movement of his hips and the way his hand covered hers. She gave him another lick, then leaned back to smile at him, head cocked slightly to one side.

"As you wish, brave one," she murmured, rolling onto her side next to him, then allowing herself to sprawl out fully on her back over the grass. Leaves shivered in a nonexistent wind as she stretched her arms up over her head and arched her back slightly, highlighting every curve of her body in the starlight as her smile turned wicked.

"Here I am," she coaxed quietly, reaching one hand up to him. "Here for you to hold and taste as you like..."

DaGlobster

When she joined him on her side in the grass, Motark couldn't help but face her with a smile, trailing a hand down Fiala's side. When she sprawled out onto her back, he planted his hand in the grass by her hip and swung up over her. She reached up for him and he guided it around his shoulders. He paused for a moment to kiss her deeply, looping his other hand beneath her to arc her back just that bit higher and bring her closer.

When they parted, he was nearly panting.

"You wear the stars like no other," he said, kissing over her heart, then her breast, and then letting her feel his tusks against her belly as he lavished her with affection ever lower.

DragonSong

"Mmm..." Fiala arched up slightly under his touch, lips parted on a heavy breath as his attention moved down from her chest to her belly, and lower. "I—oh, there, please, that..." Her voice trailed off in another small, purring sort of moan and she squirmed under him, trying to get his mouth where she wanted it.

She slid her hand up to cup the back of his neck, nails catching lightly at his skin as her fingers clenched  at the feel of his tusks scraping low along her body. "Please, Brave One, please..."