Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Island Plots

Started by Zero, April 04, 2019, 01:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Hiwa Ahuja belongs to the Temple in Suna, Thanatos. She's a young, non-native looking Thanati girl thanks to mainlander blood on her father's side. Hiwa is kind, gentle, and naive. Also definitely at an age where the matchmaker is probably starting to give her the side-eye.

Other cool things? She has holy life magic with healing and small weird luck stuff! Uhm...I don't have any solid plot ideas yet, so please throw some plots and characters at me so we can hopefully work something out for this sweet island girl.

Also I am totally open to her being forcibly removed from her island home! Having to face the big, scary world outside of Thanatos under duress might be fun.

Skeet

I see that no one has been replying to either of our recent posts. I'm looking to do a roleplay with my dwarf Gorm. I've already started a thread in Hyoite hoping someone would join. I didn't know if you maybe wanted to do something, it appears not many people have been active on the site recently. Just let me know if you want to do any roleplays, I can make another character too if Gorm won't work for any plots or ideas you have in mind. Cheers.

Gligar

Is this still open? Sarnath would like to meet someone as interesting as her.