Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Have some characters!

Started by Zero, May 03, 2019, 12:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Hiwa Ahuja; Temple Priestess
Looking For: Possibly trouble, she is naive and has pretty special powers.

Zimayi; Slave
Looking For: A master, beyond that, no clue!

Sahara; Werewolf
Looking For: Anything, really. She is a werewolf that likes to travel and heal people.

Serrah Cuchulainn, Herbal Healer
Looking For: No idea. She's a stationary healer, with a family that she isn't planning to leave, but things don't always go as planned. Who knows. Give me ideas, because I am really clueless.

Phaaz

I have a thread up in Yoreiq with my dire wolfdog Zebeyu. Could Sahara work there, perhaps? http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=26096.msg379012#new

If not Sahara, I'm open to plotting over PM or other ideas or characters.

reggybsr

I'm interested in Sahara too  ;D ;D I have a werewolf of my own, Tenna Ghwayne. I was thinking, since she's kind of a "cub" and she's got things against werewolves, she could learn from more experienced wolves, maybe even find a pack she won't hate? lol.

Quote from: Phaaz on May 07, 2019, 10:18:39 AM
I have a thread up in Yoreiq with my dire wolfdog Zebeyu. Could Sahara work there, perhaps? http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=26096.msg379012#new

If not Sahara, I'm open to plotting over PM or other ideas or characters.

I'd be happy to work with you here as well, Phaaz, if you'd let Tenna in. hehe

Zero

I have lots of werewolves! There is a ginormous soft spot in my heart for the woofborks. Sahara would be likely to help a lost, alone, and confused wolf. Another wolf I have that might be open for some plotting is Wolfram Hart and while he is very serious and grumpy, he also would probably take a newbie wolf in need of guidance under his wing. Although he is very dominant and would expect the Tenna to submit to him as her Alpha.

reggybsr

GAHAHAHA TENNA ISN'T GONNA REACT WELL TO THAT xDD Fierce child, that one lmao but honestly she'd ba glad to just have a friend T^T

Zero

I was only throwing him out there as a potential option! :D

Depends on if you want someone that would act like a big sister and try to gently guide Tenna in the ways of being a wolf or if you want someone that'll drag her kicking and screaming through her wolf etiquette lessons. xD

reggybsr

I love any kind of suggestion :DDD. Damn both are really good suggestions....they make a really interesting dynamic for Tenna. Tenna's really not a social person, anyhow. She was practically forced into friendship by proximity back in the Order. She's kind of,,,tsundere?? Sort of?? But in the less annoying way. More like, she doesn't really know how to react to social cues, and her main instinct is to fight, and I guess now it's gotten worse since she's been irritable since she became a wolf xD. She'd probably fight Sahara for being too soft, and Wolfram for being too domineering lmao. They're both really interesting, but how would your characters be?? I'll take anything honestly xD.

Zero

Sahara is patient and caring. I wouldn't call her exactly soft, but she would be very understanding and kind. She'd feel bad for Tenna, after all, she was turned against her will at the same time her friends were killed.

Wolfram is very serious, a bit impatient, and no-nonsense. Even if he felt sympathy for her being thrown headfirst into being a werewolf, he wouldn't stand for Tenna to remain ignorant of her wolf nature. If she fought him he would very aggressively fight back until she was put in her place, which, as an omega wolf, is the bottom of the pecking order.

Both of mine are born wolves and so they might have some difficulty reaching a perfect understanding of someone like Tenna who was born human and doesn't know anything about being a werewolf.

Wolfram is very stationary, though. He is a blacksmith in a village in Adela with his own forge, house, and territory. He's a lone wolf right now, which isn't the best for wolves because they like to be around other wolves. Sahara wanders, and while currently on her own, she does belong to a pack in Adela, technically.

reggybsr

I AM UNNATURALLY EXCITED FOR TENNA TO MEET THEM AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ONE SHOULD EVEN GO FIRST LOL

reggybsr

Thank you so much for your suggestions !! <33

Though I might get back to you after a bit, because Tenna might have a certain experience in another thread, which I think might be super important and may play an even more interesting role in her attitude towards your character/s. I'll get back to you on my choice after the whole thing plays out (like maybe a few days??), but I think I kinda have my eye on Wolfram xD.

But really, thank you so much for offering Tenna a chance hehe.