Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Uptown Girl Looking For Love

Started by Gligar, May 18, 2019, 09:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gligar

Overview

I’ll be direct. I want a romantic RP with a defrosting ice-queen plotline.

Details

Eleanor Bradamante is a girl in a cage. A gilded cage, yes, but a cage nonetheless. After her two years of adventuring are up, she’s to return to her family home in Algieri to be married off. Secretly, she despises this state of affairs, but she sees no other way out. For the good of her bloodline, she needs to do this.

Eleanor’s personality is thus: boisterous, cocky, and easy to get along with. It’s a mask, though, and deep underneath it is a deeply insecure girl. She has a very bleak worldview - in it, the strong do what they please and the weak suffer what they must. Deep down, she despises this state of affairs, but all alternatives are barred from her.

Requirements

The first thing I need is a partner who’s committed! The key word here is partner: our characters will likely be traveling together, so we’ll need to thread together. Sometimes by ourselves, sometimes with other people, but always together.

The second thing I require is regular, constant communication. I prefer Discord (mine is Lavos#9699; I’m also on the SoTE Discord with the same handle), but PM is fine. As long as it’s a method through which we can constantly contact one another, it should be fine. If it’s Discord, I’d prefer it if you were on the server, since my friends list is kind of full.

Preferences

I’d like for her romantic interest to be a boy, but I’m also open to it being a girl; hence why I labeled Eleanor as bicurious.

I’m looking for a simple person to complement Eleanor’s glamorous background. I’m averse to him or her being a jerk - that’ll only cool Eleanor further, and that’s not a storyline I’d personally enjoy. But if you can come up with a compelling plotline between the two, then anything is fine.

I’d prefer if Eleanor’s romantic pair come from a humble background for the extra-spicy class conflict angle, but another noble will do in a pinch.

Also, can they be hot? ;_;

Summary

So to recap, I’m looking for a defrosting ice-queen plotline with a partner who’s in it for the long haul. Any takers? Reply here or PM me with your character if interested!

Gligar