Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking to Get Back into Action!

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, May 27, 2019, 07:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

Caw-caw, mother-flockers! It's ya boi Klezmer here, and I have been away for FAR TOO LONG!

Anyway, I've got a cute little mousie bard Leofwine who primarily travels around Serendipity, and he needs some plot love! Open to most things with him, be that shenanigans or more serious plots.

Additionally, I've got my gryphon Evander whose profile I gave a massive overhaul some months ago. He also needs some plot love. He's a trader and merchant down in Essyrn working with a caravan company in Adela. Also open to most things with him.

It is good to be back, and hopefully this turns into something good! :D

Gligar

Klezmer Gryphon

Gonna give this a bit of a bump here!

SanctifiedSavage

@Klezmer Gryphon

Heyo! I don't think we've had the pleasure of writing with one another so this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

I have my half-ifrit Agnimitra who hasn't gotten any plot love herself. She could work with either, I think. I also have Dilari. We can plot out some adventures, should you like. <3

Klezmer Gryphon

Quote from: SanctifiedSavage on July 22, 2019, 05:56:55 PM
@Klezmer Gryphon

Heyo! I don't think we've had the pleasure of writing with one another so this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

I have my half-ifrit Agnimitra who hasn't gotten any plot love herself. She could work with either, I think. I also have Dilari. We can plot out some adventures, should you like. <3

Heyo! The two characters you've listed off seem like they could be a lot of fun! I think I might could throw Leofwine at Dilari, if you would like. I would appreciate it if you could throw me a PM (or a DM on Discord if that's more your schtick), and maybe we can go from there. :>

NotSarcastic

My character Eiden needs some adventure so I hope we can start something