Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plots and Schemes

Started by Jonah, August 23, 2019, 09:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonah

So, I made my first character, and I'm kind of feeling him. He does warding magic, low-key wants to rip apart the class system, and was literally made for political intrigue.

But now I'm not really sure how to start, so I'd appreciate some help. I was originally going to just make an open topic for anyone to jump into, but I'm at a loss as to what to write about. I've been reading some of the lore about Serendipity and Darken Vei, but somehow that's been fueling this indecisive fire that's been burning up the ideas in my mind.

DragonSong

Hey there! ^.^

(I'm not sure if I remembered to welcome you in the official welcome board, so I'll say it here: Hi! ^.^)

If you're looking for political intrigue, I might have a few options?

Bo and her brother might be interesting, if you're up for well-meaning-but-naive-heir and hyper-competent-servant dynamics.

I've also got Misha and his sister Reina, who could thread together or separately (they've got very different vibes from each other.

There's also Yvaine; she's not Serenian, but I've been dying to do some political nonsense with her.

If any of them interest you just lemme know! PM or Discord are both fine ^.^

(Also feel free to take a look through my signature/plotting posts and if any characters I haven't mentioned catch your eye just gimme a shout!)