Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for demonlord!

Started by resolution, August 29, 2019, 11:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resolution

Hello folks,

So I recently made myself a new character, Lexie, and I've got a vague sort of plot in mind that I think could be cool, but specifically requires my co-writer to have an open demonlord interested in political intrigue. A demonlord who's also an overly ambitious bounty hunter would also work, or potentially a military one. Any of those around here?

Please note that I myself have very few (probably no) limits, and I'd like to write with someone of equal mindset.

:)

visualspice

Did you have a particular character type in mind as the demon lord ?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

resolution

I'm pretty open to whatever! I can't imagine it'd be a terribly nice person, but really I think we can make anything work :)

Basically what I was thinking, is my character's half demon, which would make her vulnerable to demonlords who control demons, yeah? She's free now, but if she encountered one with ill intentions and became subjected to them, she could be used as a weapon (for whatever cause - military conquest, political intrigue, bounty hunting, assassination... take your pick). Because she's only half demon it'd have to be a pretty expert demon lord to control her, and she'd exploit every opportunity to break free and take vengeance.

Then there's the possibility that because she's half human, she might inspire some small feelings of guilt and sympathy in the demon lord, which gives way to a whole host of other scenarios.

Make sense? This is just the general gist I had in mind, trying not to define it too much so as to allow other input and ideas :)