Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Yoreiq meeting [dragonsong]

Started by Trenzalor, February 29, 2020, 04:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Ren was amiable enough to petting, and he allowed the stranger to stroke his neck and back as they walked. Tai shot his companion a dry look and rolled his eyes.

Traitor.

As though sensing his thoughts, the peryton nipped at his arm. Tai huffed and batted his head away gently. "Little ingrate," he grumbled at him, but there was a flicker of a smile at the corner of his mouth.

Trenzalor

Mira is really happy that Ren is nice enough to let her pet him. She strokes his neck and back very gently as she walks along beside him. "Thank you for letting me pet you. Your fur is so soft." Mira chuckles a little bit when she sees Red nip at Tai's arm. "Now now, there's no need to fight." As she continues to pet Ren, Mira looks over at Tai. "Hey, how much further do you think the village is? We've been walking for quite a while now."

DragonSong

"We're not too far out now," Tai replied briskly. He pointed ahead of them through the tress. "We're actually coming up on a proper path, see? Should only be an hour or so once you're on that."

Ren shot him a look. He sighed and corrected, "We're." Damnit. Alright, he supposed he couldn't really just leave her to walk the last stretch alone, even if it was significantly safer on a proper trial than in the brush.

Trenzalor

When Mira hears that she smiles a lot more. "Oh good. I can't wait. We've been walking for so long. The cities are a lot more spaced out hear than on the mainland. Though maybe I took a wrong turn or something. Seriously, thank you you for helping me through the forest." *Mire looks in the direction that Tai points in. She knows that she can see what he's pointing at, but to Tai it would still looking like a girl with a blindfold pointing her face vaguely in the direction that Tai is pointing. She doesn't see Ren looking at Tai and silently ridiculing him though. She just thinks that he misspoke and was correcting himself. She continues to merrily follow him through the forest.

DragonSong

"Right." His shoulders tensed. He didn't do well with gratitude, especially lately. Particularly not for something that he hadn't even really wanted to do in the first place.

But he held his tongue, and soon enough the odd little trio was coming up on the outskirts of a small village. Tai huffed out a breath and came to a stop, letting one hand rest on Ren's shoulders. "Well...here you are. Safe and sound and all that."