Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Whee sketchy!

Started by Anonymous, April 29, 2006, 01:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Before I left for Basic Training I swore up and down that once I finished with Tech School that I'd have drawn enough stuff to publish a graphic novel. Though, like telling people that I'd only be in Basic Training for six weeks, this was an exaggeration and overexaggeration to go with the underexaggeration of my time in BMT.

I did, however, draw many reams of doodles. Most of which are simple unamusing collections of lines (and 45% likely to be feline) but I managed to churn out a few winners. Ironically, what I would say is my best stuff came from basic training when I had next to no time to draw, no proper materials and had to hide the 'contraband' in my cargo pockets.

Ok, no more yammering. On to the piccage!
Warning: These pictures were scanned on a machine that's only picture editing software believes that making a picture smaller means cropping it, so they're gi-normous. Also, my art could be fondly described as 'crap anime', you have been warned...

Comic 1 & Comic 2
(Warning part deux: My handwriting is nigh illegible and you might wonder what I smoked prior to drawing these. Boredom. I can translate should my handwriting start looking like Aramaic.)

Enki and Marduk, sleeping... well trying to sleep.
Enki and his 'hostess' alter ego Poppy
OMG a tree! Grass! Background!!
Hyacinthe and Lanoir a.k.a. Cousin It
And finally: Pastel from BMT and the coloured version