Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Would you like to start an RP?

Started by stupiduglyidiot, April 25, 2020, 09:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stupiduglyidiot

I'm looking to start something with Vezmir! I want to flesh out his character more so I am down for anything. Bounty hunting? Heist? Romance? World domination? You name it! Feel free to PM me here or on discord if you're interested!

Delerath

I'd like to burglarize you please. My character likes to steal small amounts of money from the rich (even though he could be rich himself of he asked his parents nicely).

visualspice

I'd be interested in possibly tossing a character your way. When I'm on my computer later, I'll try to dig up some of my profiles to toss some ideas at you.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

stupiduglyidiot

@Delerath
Oh jeez, I hope the home security business in Serendipity has been invented!

@visualspice
Sounds good! Feel free to PM me/message me on discord whenever you're ready/if you're still interested

visualspice

I have a few characters that I just ran across quickly this evening-
If I think of others that might be a better idea I'll let you know.
Not all of these profiles are in my profile yet but I'm placing the links below

Dylanna Swinden:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14753.0
merchant whose found herself engaged? But perhaps not a permanent gig! So she's more or less in a state of confusion.

Beatrice Warner:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=17409.0
A noble having grown up with her father exploring the jungle, would be interesting if she had to spend a bit of time up north~

Mae'leena Doh'vek
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=16365.0
Complicated run ins with a Duke in the north might lead her to escape to the south for a bit, or to just get away from the war

Lady "Averella" Anehk-shi Tuthmosis
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14397.0
She's umm.. unfortunately cursed!

Ellarrah Shok
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=13778.0
Thief! Person! I haven't rped her in a while so I could probably toss her just about anywhere~

Iyla Krue
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14703.0
Always up to toss her into stories that involve the shadow seeds she's gathering in order to free herself from her dark master...

Aurora Jane
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=16147.0
A classy thief~

Aelith
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=13928.0
She's kind of a hodge podge of a woman- made from spare parts and cruel intentions- she's kind of on the run- or revenge, or what have you. More of a serious character. Not much to help others.

Lemme know if any would be of interest to you!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

stupiduglyidiot

@visualspice

All of them are great characters! Since @Delerath has a character with some klepto tendencies as well, I think maybe it would be cool to put something together with Ellarrah or Aurora?

visualspice

Would be interesting if they were after the same thing! Or any other sorta shenanigans.  Let me know if you'd like to start a thread, or I can.

Delerath

The thing is my character isn't really a career criminal, he steals barely enough to live off of, He will go into a nobles house who has drawers and drawers of jewelry and take one small piece that will be enough to get food for a week. So I don't know that having him and another thief after the same thing would likely make sense. Although if he crossed paths with someone fleecing Vezmir of all his belongings, he is more likely to try to stop them from their heist than anything else, which could be fun.

stupiduglyidiot

@visualspice

I'd love for you to start it up if you don't mind! All your characters are great so I'm open to any one of them, it's entirely up to you

visualspice

Delerath

I'd like to do a group thread, but I don't think the double burglary plot works as well for that.

visualspice

I'm home sick today so I'll brainstorm some ideas and pitch em here before posting.

visualspice

I'm leaning towards using Ellarrah here, considering it would be interesting to see her interacting with the two.
Had a few ideas to get things started so I'll list them below to see what you guys think before I type up a starter post.

1.) We go with the thief route but it's nothing personal. Maybe she gets tipped off a certain noble ain't home and decides to sneak in to get some jewelry or what not to get some quick cash. What easier way to start a new life than with some extra cushy money? There's a number of ways this could go since Ellarrah is more of a pick pocket over breaking into a home type thief, but easy money isn't something to ignore!

2.) The good old start in a tavern approach! What could go wrong?
She could try to pick pocket one or the other....
Someone could try to pick pocket her...
She starts a bar fight...
The list could go on!

3.) A stroke of bad luck
Maybe things have been far too easy for Ellarrah when she travels to Serendipity from Connlaoth when she herself, runs into unexpected trouble. Maybe slavers scoop her up? She's out numbered by a band of thieves she mistakenly steals from? A person she tries to steal from ends up catching her off guard and they have a tussle,  a lamp is knocked over and the place is set on fire and they trap her inside...

You know, bad luck sorta things.

Or I'm up for other ideas! These are just a few that popped into my head.

stupiduglyidiot

I really like #2! Vezmir could be trying to keep the peace by adding to the mischeif

visualspice

Okay but I should warn you, Ellarrah has a drinking problem and might not be able to help herself if she's in a tavern lol

Delerath

I am down. My character isn't an amazing fighter, but with his magic he can hold his own a bit.

visualspice

Alright, I'll get a post started today and I'll post the link here~

visualspice