Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ackk! Pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 10, 2006, 02:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yay! My daddy let me upload pictures on his scanner :3

Randomosity - No point to this picture. It's a random thing I drew. I'm aware of her lacking eyes. And the rest of her arms.

Abrianna - A picture of a character I don't play here... XD Don't ask why she's crying. Couldn't really tell you. And yes, she doesn't have eyes either.

Abrianna - Abrianna AGAIN. XD Uhh.. Hm.. She woke up in her friend's shirt. Which is why she's blushy and confused and rather... Out of sorts? XD

Abrianna - I tend to play with drawing styles. Absolutely hate it XD The eyes are freakedyyy.

Lahela - Relatively new character, etc. And I changed her hairstyle since this picture. So.. it's inaccurate. And SHUSH about the giraffe neck.

Lachlan - Lahela's twin brother. Same thing, ignore the neck. I suck at drawing guys. And.. he hasn't changed at all.

Nyutahi - This is Nyutahi! With her lovely wind-powered gun <3 One of my orphans.

Puppy - Another orphan of mine! She's friends with Nyutahi. Ignore how her hands look like paws. And how, most likely, her one foot is messed up...

Yahto - First decent picture I drew of Yahto. I wasn't feeling the hair, so its changed slightly since then.

Yahto - I wasn't happy with this. Drew it after the other, because I'm obsessive and wasn't happy with it. I was foolin' around with a different style and changed her hair a bit.

Yahto - Mostly wanted to do a body picture, but then I got frustrated and decided that I sucked at drawing bodies, and hence how shitty her body looks. I got lazy ><

Yahto - My last picture of Yahto, and... I like this one and the first one most. The first one looks more her facial wise, I'm guessing, but the hair is more her here... Whatever.

If you haven't noticed, most of my pictures are from chest up. I can't draw bodies. XD Or hands or feet or... Yes. XD

And.. I suck at drawing. See? u.u Oh well! For those who don't understand my whackey descriptions of my characters hair or something.

About shading and stuff... I either forgot, got lazy, and I can't shade. :)

Anonymous

YAHTO! Yaaay! Now I have an idea of what she looks like. XD; She normally ties her hair back, yes?

Anonymous

Yeah, two wraps mid-way down or a little higher. The wraps are bandages ^^

Anonymous

I'm BLIND!! T_T I can't see the pictures. Do you have them up at any other places Emoosts?

Anonymous

=O OH NOEZ. *goes to get the right links*

Randomosity - No point to this picture. It's a random thing I drew. I'm aware of her lacking eyes. And the rest of her arms.

Abrianna - A picture of a character I don't play here... XD Don't ask why she's crying. Couldn't really tell you. And yes, she doesn't have eyes either.

Abrianna - Abrianna AGAIN. XD Uhh.. Hm.. She woke up in her friend's shirt. Which is why she's blushy and confused and rather... Out of sorts? XD

Abrianna -  I tend to play with drawing styles. Absolutely hate it XD The eyes are freakedyyy.

Lahela - Relatively new character, etc. And I changed her hairstyle since this picture. So.. it's inaccurate. And SHUSH about the giraffe neck.

Lachlan - Lahela's twin brother. Same thing, ignore the neck. I suck at drawing guys. And.. he hasn't changed at all.

Nyutahi - This is Nyutahi! With her lovely wind-powered gun <3 One of my orphans.

Puppy - Another orphan of mine! She's friends with Nyutahi. Ignore how her hands look like paws. And how, most likely, her one foot is messed up...

Yahto - First decent picture I drew of Yahto. I wasn't feeling the hair, so its changed slightly since then.

Yahto - I wasn't happy with this. Drew it after the other, because I'm obsessive and wasn't happy with it. I was foolin' around with a different style and changed her hair a bit.

Yahto - Mostly wanted to do a body picture, but then I got frustrated and decided that I sucked at drawing bodies, and hence how shitty her body looks. I got lazy ><

Yahto - My last picture of Yahto, and... I like this one and the first one most. The first one looks more her facial wise, I'm guessing, but the hair is more her here... Whatever.
[/url]

Anonymous

I CAN SEE, IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

The profile pics are lovely, especially the one where Abrianna's crying. That one and the first one of Yahto are my favorites ^__^

Anonymous

Aww, thank you very much, Nightcandle! <3

Anonymous

Whee ^^ Yesh yesh all very nice, and i love the crying one ^^