Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SOME RANDOM DRAGON I DID, OR SOMETHING

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2006, 01:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

ITS FISH. THATS WHAT YOUR DRAGON REMINDS ME OF. FISH. YEAH.

Sleeping beauty dragon <3

Unlike you, I was very much into the good guys. 8D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"I've been drawing for several years lol. Sola's the real artist of the family.

Trust me, it taketh a few years to get it. I've been seriously drawing since my late high school years and I still haven't completely gotten it. Anatomy books and references are a lot of help, as is plain old practice and not biting your nails to the knuckle bone worrying about trying something new.[/quote]

I'll keep to chibis thanks, feels more rewarding ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"
Quote from: "Jonas"I've been drawing for several years lol. Sola's the real artist of the family.

Trust me, it taketh a few years to get it. I've been seriously drawing since my late high school years and I still haven't completely gotten it. Anatomy books and references are a lot of help, as is plain old practice and not biting your nails to the knuckle bone worrying about trying something new.

I'll keep to chibis thanks, feels more rewarding ;)[/quote]

There's no harm in sticking to what you're good at. You rock the chibi, my friend, so keep rockin' 'em ^__^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightcandle"
Quote from: "Jonas"

Trust me, it taketh a few years to get it. I've been seriously drawing since my late high school years and I still haven't completely gotten it. Anatomy books and references are a lot of help, as is plain old practice and not biting your nails to the knuckle bone worrying about trying something new.

I'll keep to chibis thanks, feels more rewarding ;)

There's no harm in sticking to what you're good at. You rock the chibi, my friend, so keep rockin' 'em ^__^

And thats just what i'll do! *heroic pose*