Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ah ha ha ha ha....*YOINK*

Started by Anonymous, May 12, 2006, 08:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Humans, Zenidine thought, were very stupid creatures. He peered at the bed where his victem lay sleeping. Stupid, but they had shiney things that Zenidine liked, so he supposed they weren't all bad... when he was robbing them, anyway. He opened the jewlary box he had found, picking through it to find the best pieces. It was then he was found out by his victem's wife, apparently back from checking on the children.

"THIEF!!" She shrieked, not only hurting Zenidine's ears, but waking her stupid fat oaf of a husband, too!

'Bugger.' He thought before dumping the jewlary box and all it's contents into the sack he carried and ran at the wall, willing himself to go through it, as he had done so many times before. Once outside, he realized his error: The room was on the second floor, and the wall he ran through faced the street.

Zendine crashed to the ground, though something, or rather, someone had broken his fall. 'Well, that was both lucky and convientant.' he though to himself. 'And painful.'

Anonymous

Here she was, just an innocent passerby (well, not that innocent), when a huge load of flesh had been dumped on her head! Now bodies were falling from the sky?! Before she knew it, Aerina was flat on the ground, crushed by some body falling from... a two-story window? A theif just like her, judging by the way his eyes darted around and the sack he was clutching. Goodness knows she's had enough of her own mishaps over the years.

"Er... 'scuse me, mind getting off me and allowing my lungs to expand again?" The black-clad female asked weakly. The whole shock of getting hit by an unidentified falling body had knocked all the wind out of her lungs. Just like being run over by a wild rampaging horse. And by the pain, Aerina expected some nice shiny bruises on her back tomorrow. And if this one wished to escape with his life, he'd better get up and run.

Anonymous

Zenidine scowled down at her. "As much as I'd love to, Miss, you'll have to give me a moment...I'm stuck." Indeed he was stuck. One of his legs was sunk into the ground...and through her stomache. "Gods be damned pig eating wench of a sheepherder, couldn't keep her bloody mouth shut." he grumbled trying to pull himself out of the ground and the young woman's abdomen.

Anonymous

Oh, so he was. Shame on her for not noticing earlier. She returned the scowl with equal ferocity, but there was a tinge of mirth hidden in those green eyes. She had always enjoyed others being frustrated and annoyed. It was just one of her strange quirks, much ike she enjoyed letting soldiers chase her around town all day, but never actually being able to capture her.

Ouch. His manuevering was hurting her as much as it was probably annoying him. "Here's a suggestion. Don't try and wriggle out, just pull." Aerina suggested with a frown at his apparent lack of success. "And let me guess, robbing some noble's home, crazy wife found you?"

Anonymous

"Something like. Now shut up before we get caught." he yanked his leg out of the earth (and her body) and dusted his black pants off.

"THIEF!" Was the shriek from the window. "THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEF~!"

"...Bugger. Love to stay and chat, but I've got to run before the watch catches me."

"AND HE'S GOT A PARTNER!"

Zenidine gave the woman he landed on an exsaperated look. "Looks like we'll have that chance to talk after all. Come on then." He held out a black glove covered hand to her.

Anonymous

Urgh... idiot woman! Aerina shot a loathing-filled glance towards the noblewoman, and without thinking, grabbed the gloved hand and pulled herself up. This was why I despise nobles, so panicky... she thought as her feet began carrying her down the street. No point in staying behind to get thrown into a dungeon cell by the guards and soldiers. She only hoped that the one who had gotten her into this mess was running behind her too.

Anonymous

Zenidine was running next to her, cursing the stupid panicky noble with whatever breath he could spare. "Should've killed her." He hissed to the woman beside him, as if the whole mess was her fault. He told himself he'll rob her later for this. Right after they ran away from the guards.

Anonymous

Already, there were two or three guards trailing behind them, yelling warnings like "Stop! You're under arrest!" and crap like that. Since when did a theif listen to authority? And getting chased wasn't exactly part of her plans for the night, neither was meeting up with some other random theif who had gotten her into this mess in the first place. Humph. A thousand curses on the nobles, a thousand on the guards, and five hundred on the man next to her. After all, it wasn't his fault that he had fallen on her. It was his fault that she too was runnning from guards, however.

"Right. Then, you'd have even more guards on your tail. And it is not my fault that you fell on me, and got me into this whole mess too." She informed him tartly, auburn hair streaming behind her. "Just save your breath, and run faster." There were no alleys right now, only the long road ahead of them. She wondered how long the guards would continue the chase. If they could ourun them for a while, then there was a good chance of escaping while they were tired and out of breath.

Anonymous

Zenidine growled at her, and tossed a blind spell over his shoulder, hoping it would hit one of the guards. "Oh, of course, because I'm the one with the crossbow." Hmph. Stupid human. He should've left her behind.

"AUGH!" CRASH! The sound of clanging metal hurt Zenidine's ears almost as much as the woman's screaming had, Oh well, looking like his blind spell did hit, and take out a few other guards in the process.

'Heh, that was easy.' he thought smugly to himself.

Anonymous

Screams were heard, and most of the neighborhood candles were lit to see what was happening. Glancing at the rich housing, Aerina sensed that this was not a neighborhood that welcomed suspicious people. "Come on, this place doesn't seem to be friendly towards our type." She grabbed the man's arm and started dragging him away, hopefully to some side street with less nobles where they could actually stop and go their seperate ways.

Anonymous

Zenidine twitched. 'Why is the human thing touching me? Why?!' He growled and followed her lead, for now. 'It won't even be worth robbing her at this point. I just want to go home and take a bath and get all the human ick off me!'

And the day started out so well, too.

Anonymous

Someone help her, what did this city have against side streets?! There hadn't been a single one yet for the past 2 minutes she and the other one had been running! Oh, finally! There! She turned a hard left and disappeared into the darkness of an unlit street, the only illumination coming from the main street. Not much.

Her footsteps halted as Aerina stopped running and turned towards the man that she had unceremoniously dragged to the alley. "Thank you oh so much for getting me into that mess! I was perfectly happy to have a theivery-free night, and I still spent it runnning from guards!" She was sticky and sweaty from the escape and the adrenaline was still pumping through her veins. Grrrr... all she really wanted now was a bed and a shower back at the inn she was staying at. Of course, she was moving on in two days, but still...

Anonymous

Hmph. How ungrateful. "I'm the one who should be thanking you, Miss." His voice was practically dripping with an almost saccharine sweetness. "Because I always have wanted to end my night of robbery and fleeing from the guard by ending up in a pile of human excrement." He pointed to where they were standing, directly in a spot where someone had apparently emptied their chamberpot earlier that day. Ew. "Truely, my life is complete. I have nothing more to live for now that all of my life's goals have been completed." his left eye was twitching as he spoke, his right hand making dramatic sweeping motions, as his left still clutched his prize. "Well, nearly all. I still have yet to actually find a holding cell that can keep me inside it."

Anonymous

Oh joy. Someone who could actually wield sarcasm effectively. What a wonderful thing. She glowered at the male. "A holding cell that can still keep you? And I wonder, just how many prices are there on your head?" She wouldn't be at all suprised if this man was a convict in every city. And wonderful, she was now associated with a fugitive. Even though her profession was in thievery, she still did not relish being held in a dungeon for indefinite amounts of time. "And now, if you'll excuse me, if there are no more guards to be outrun, I am going back to my inn and making sure that there will be no trace of this escapade in the morning." She turned on her heel, boots striding out of the alleyway.

Anonymous

Zenidine huffed and stalked towards the alleyway. 'What an infuriating human. I hope the guard chatches her.' He grumbled to himself. 'A price on my head. HA. Like I'm fool enough to get caught by the guard!' ...the other people he's stolen from though? Well, it's not entirely his fault that he got caught by them. He's a Fae, they like shiney things, damn it!

Ah well. He walked through the wall and towards the inn he was staying at. All in all it was still a good day.

Anonymous

OoC| Forgive me, is this the end of the rp, or do you want Zen and Aerina to meet at the same inn? I'm fine with either way.

Anonymous

OoC: I don't perticularly mind either way, so whatever you wanna do in regards to that is fine by me.