Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Wing Walker

Started by Anonymous, June 26, 2006, 10:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Unfortunately that was exactly the point Valeska decided to open the door. For a moment she stood stock still, eyes shocked. A strange, stinging feeling came form her chest and spread to the rest of her body. She shook her head, eyes shut. Valeska opened them to reveal very cold deep blue eyes, enough scare grown men. A low growl formed in her throat, she clenched her fists and bared her teeth as she had done before. And as last night, for a moment her anger seemed to leave her, but it was only the obvious that changed. Her face was set in a menacing glare. That slut didn’t learn her lesson I see.

Valeska did not cover her footsteps, she strode over to Veguard’s bed. She gabbed the lady’s arm rather painfully. Her voice was frigid and dripping with hatred but strangely calm. “I believe we had this discussion last night.� She squeezed her arm tighter, “leave…and don’t dare approach him again.�

Anonymous

Veguard blinked as soon as he sensed Valeska's presence, his eyes shifting over to the door even as the woman continued to occupy his lips.
He had no idea what that look on her face was for...
The woman sat up as she heard Valeska's footsteps, finally releasing Ve's mouth, though her hands remained on his chest, her legs now straddling his body.
She squeaked in pain as her arm was grasped, her eyes widening in her pretty little face.
"What, just because you say so? He wasn't fighting back, never once! Who are you to tell me to leave him be??"
She looked indignant, though also a bit frightened.
But she did have a point. Veguard had never told her to stop (mainly because he didn't understand what was going on), and Valeska was neither Ve's lover or wife.

All the while, Veguard just blinked at the two women from his laying position on the bed, utter confusion on his face.
He was also a bit worried about what Lady Valeska might do to the woman in question...

Anonymous

Again Valeska’s eyes flashed an icy blue and she growled. How tempted was she to just kill the woman. Maybe a better question to ask was if Val was possessive. “I’m his friend, slut. And I won’t have you take advantage of his naïveté!�

She pulled her free arm back, her hand clenched into a fist. For a moment it looked like Vakeska was about to punch the woman’s lights out, permanently. But her hand opened to palm at the last second, striking the back of the woman’s neck with the side of her hand. It was the same move she had used yesterday, Valeska knocked the girl out in one blow.

Catching her before she fell on Veguard, as Val felt she had spent enough time on top of him, she slung both arms over her shoulders. Then Valeska held her there by the upper arms and walked away towards the door until the woman’s lower half followed off the bed. She then bent over a bit and shifted a little to wrap her arms around the thighs to give her a piggyback ride. Valeska stood and left the room without a word. She came downstairs and asked the innkeeper for a paper and quil as she dropped the girl into a chair. Valeska left her there with a sign around her neck. ‘Will Fuck for Free’

There was someone evil under all that shyness…

She came back into the room and shut the door quietly. Valeska sighed tiredly, leaning against the door and sliding down a little before standing up straight and walking back to Veguard’s bedside. Her head was bowed a little, she had let her temper control her actions again because of him. What was happening to her?

“She didn’t do anything to you did she? I mean…besides…the kissing…�

Anonymous

The woman would have retorted, but as soon as Valeska cranked back to punch her, all voice left her. Her eyes widened and Veguard actually sat up.
"Lady-"
At the last minute, that fist was turned into a flat-handed strike that knocked the woman out for the second time in 24 hours.
The lady slumped, and was carried limply out of the room, leaving Veguard to do nothing but sit and stare.

It seemed Lady Valeska was quite angry...

He was still sitting on the bed when Lady Valeska finally returned, her head bowed.
Veguard was confused...not only did he not understand what had happened to him, he also did not understand Valeska's reaction to it all. Even now, her sudden subdued nature threw him for a loop.
"No, Lady Valeska, she did nothing to me. Um..." He groped for a question, trying to figure out what had happened. Just the look on his face was one of utter confusion.
"Could....some harm have come to me from the kissing...? Or...was...that lady going to hurt me...?"
His bafflement was very, very, very evident.

Anonymous

She gave a faint smile for but a second. So she hadn’t arrived too late. Then she frowned slightly at his question, his little understanding of such matters apparent again.

Valeska sighed and sat in the chair again. Her expression was aloof but also showed signs of worry. She began to twiddle her fingers in her lap, blue eyes focused there, pondering an answer. A blush began to cross her cheeks, knowing what subject she had to touch because of the situation. Still Valeska didn’t look up, her voice withdrawn. “There usually is no harm in kissing someone…it was her intentions that are the problem.� The blush on her cheeks darkened, “remember I said she wanted to mate with you?…That’s not exactly accurate. Mating is practiced among animals to conceive a child. …the act and it’s final result is the same with humans, but they usually do so for…different reasons…You see…for humans and other such beings mating is usually referred to as sex.�

What the hell was she talking about!?! How did she end up explaining something so private? And she seemed so calm about compared to other times she had to make something clear to him. Perhaps it was because the woman had ‘attacked’ him twice already. She couldn’t let that happen again.

Valeska blushed even darker now and looked away toward the door. “the fact that they call it by a different name only shows it means something different for them. Specifically…sex is usually done for pleasure, it causes the body to get overly exited, like skin and senses get more sensitive then usual.� She shook her head, “the point is…that position and the way she was kissing you…I believe humans call it ‘foreplay’. She was doing that because humans…require stimulus beforehand in order to mate properly.� Valeska sighed and leaned foreword a bit to rest her chin in her hands. “Anyway, all that really means is she was trying to mate with you again.�

She was oh so happy they would only be spending one more day here. Hopefully that woman would not show her face again