Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strype, the unicorn girl...thing...piccy!

Started by Rhindeer, July 21, 2006, 01:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

CLICK for full view and stuff.

Eheheheh...it's Strype, my crazy zebra unicorn girl person who is the complete opposite of what a unicorn is supposed to be. 8D She's crazy, and probably gonna become an outlaw somewhere down the road knowing her tendencies. >_> And she has rainbow hair! She's gonna be fun to color.

I didn't add any stripes yet, but she'll have black zebra stripes all over once I color her. It's just easier to add those details when I color the pic, anyway.

I can't wait to play her. OMG, Rhi's playing another girl!

Also, her horn is supposed to be bending slightly like that. I have this thing where I like my unicorns with curved, rather than straight, horns. 8D It makes me happy.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

When i saw this i made a sound that can only be described as 'snorkle'.

Super job, can't wait to see it coloured.