Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Past treasures unearthed

Started by Anonymous, July 25, 2006, 09:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ah, dillsbury and reigne...man do these pics bring back the best of memories. Zoe ex Machina at it once again.

And last but not least...the best MxO gif made by the B himself.

Though the very first pic is my absolute fave...However, it was lost forever. Unless I somehow managed to upload it into Deviantart before my comp went to the graveyard.

And ah, Dillsbury was the absolute personification of the destroyer of life. There wasn't an exile he couldn't kill until the servers went to Sony. There were many all nighters pulled in order to get him up to where he is now. Many a mission ran.

Not only that, I think we spent a good portion of our paychecks buying upgrades to our comps to play this even more didn't we B? All the coffee, wal-mart, and such.

Man how good it feels to have him here, where I can play him for free and have him run with Virus...and soon to be (I Hope) Neseraph and Insera!

Anonymous

If that's the matrix online, it needs a graphical update lol.

Either that or you need a new graphics card.

Makes me wish i could play it ><

Anonymous

Yea, those pics are god knows how old now.

That was back when I was on the S.S Josherie. I had the graphics card but not the memory. The game is one demanding mother lover.

The laptop I got can tank the crap out of it though. The pics in my joining post are of the better comp.

Plus, that's also Sir Billy B's p.o.s Jewtop.

If you have the comp to tank the demands, it's a great game, though sony has drug it through the ground.

Edit: And yes, I really named my computer the S.S Josherie. Once I got to L.A I actually took a sharpie and wrote that on the new tower I bought. It was my mothership!