Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Haunt in the Brothel

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2006, 06:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

There she went, keeping notes on him yet again.
Why was that so annoying to him??
Was it because he couldn't read it, and didn't actually know what he was writing about him...?
Well in any case, it bothered the hell out of him...!

But he was easily distracted.

"Me? Naw, I've been doin this my whole life! Causin trouble is my one great talent!" He grinned in a cute, lopsided manner and looked quite proud of said talent.
He'd been a hellion on the streets, and now he was an undead hellion in the brothel!

But now that his prank was done, he was left to think about earlier events...
And blushed. Damn...
"So...uh...what was with that other girl anyway...??"

Anonymous

Star had foolishly hoped he wouldn’t ask that question. She suddenly got a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of her head, giving a small nervous laugh. Oh well.

“Eheh, her name’s Liura. She clung to me one the first day here saying how cute I was and how she couldn’t wait to make me moan. It’s been that way for the last couple of years now…�

The only real way to avoid Liura was to hide in her room. Star laid traps out specifically for her, and the whole brothel knew about it. If anyone one needed Star they would just pound on or yell at the door until Star appeared next to them. Liura was just too focused on getting near her to remember or care. The shinobi girl blinked. “She didn’t see you did she? Am I the only one who can?�

She suspected she was, but Star had to ask anyway, force of habit. How would the others react to having a ghost in the brothel? Not all of them would be all right with that. Some may leave. Others would try to get rid of him. And if he kept going like this they would learn of him eventually, not all of them were dense like Liura…

Anonymous

Juo twitched alittle at the explination, a faint blush spreading across his ghostly skin. That girl...wanted....another girl...
To make her moan....
Holy crap!

Clearing his throat, he was glad to be off of that particular subject.
"Oh, uh...I don't think she did. Usually I go invisible just to be sure, but I didn't get a chance...Maybe you are the only one who can see me." She was weird enough for it, anyway.
Of course, Juo never thought about what would happen if the people in the brothel figured out they were being haunted, or what might happen if he was caught.
Honestly, at this point, he felt pretty invincible.
"Ah well, it don't matter though. As long as you don't snitch on me, I can keep pranking away, no problem."

Anonymous

Star nodded as he explained, “that’s good.� If they couldn’t see him he was less likely to be found out.

Then she twitched. “No you can’t! Not that often anyway, even if they can’t see you they’ll get real suspicious and start looking for someone to blame. And since they never see you they’ll think it’s me! Not to mention that if they fire me and find it’s still happening they’ll know it’s something else. And if they suspect a ghost they might hire someone to exorcise you, which would not be very fun I’d guess.�

That would really suck. Star didn’t want to get fired, she loved this place, even if it meant being within 50 feet of Liura at all times. Not to mention what might happen to Juo if things got out of hand…

Anonymous

Juo jerked slightly at her shouted words at first. She sure had his attention now!
But the more he listened, the more he seemed to hunch, until his head was nearly hanging, his shoulders rolled all the way forward.
No more constant pranking???

There was a very distinct frown on the ghost boy's face.

"Aww, but...but...but it's the only thing that keeps me from getting bored!! I gotta prank em....it's what I'm good at! I mean..."
He frowned more, crossing his arms in an almost pouty gesture and pulling his legs up so he could sit indian style...in thin air.
"It's not like I want ya to get fired or nothin...but...what else am I supposed ta do around here?"

Anonymous

She grew a bit more worried as she noticed him hunch. Star hadn’t really meant to yell like that, it just sort of…came out. Like every other sentence, seeing as she never thought before speaking…

He really has nothing better to do? …how easily bored does this guy get? Then she watched him float up and sit n the air with the slight pout about him. She couldn’t help but giggle for a moment.

Star blinked at his next statement. What else? “Find out if you can have sex or not?�

…She never seemed to stray long from that subject for long did she?

Anonymous

His hunch deepened a bit as she giggled at him, and he turned his head away. Bah, now she was laughing at him...
What a wonderful day this had turned out to be.

And then Juo literally fell out of the air, landing with an audible thud on the floor.
"WHAT!?"
Why would she suggest that!? What...what...gah!
She was out of her mind!

Sitting up, there was a brilliant (though technically a shade of gray) blush all over his face. Brushing some of his washed-out red hair from his face, he gave her an indignant glare.
"Why'd you bring that up!?"
As he said this, he rubbed the side of his face that had impacted with the floor. That had hurt...

Anonymous

Star blinked. He fell again. What was his deal? She just said he could go figure out whether he could have sex or not…what was wrong with that? Juo was a ghost now, who knows if he could or couldn’t ‘do it’? It was a perfectly logical question…in her mind.

The inner workings of Stars brain are not very complex…

She smiled at his blush, finding his embarrassment of the situation cute. The ninja shrugged, “because I’m curious of course. I mean you’re a ghost now…huh,� Star blinked and looked at him, pondering, a hand on her chin. Then she looked to the ceiling in thought. “I wonder if you could get someone pregnant. …I wonder what the kid would be like…half ghost?� She was only half paying attention as she thought, honestly thinking about it.

Anonymous

Juo flew up and waved his arms frantically.
"Argh, stop talking about it already!! Why would you want to know that??? And ahh, I wouldn't even WANT to get someone pregnant in the first place!!"
What was wrong with this girl?? Who asked a ghost if they could have sex??

Not only was she talking to him, a ghost, like it was no big deal, but she was asking questions no-one in their right mind would ever ask!
So...
Maybe she wasn't in her right mind...?
"Are you crazy?"

Anonymous

She blinked again, finally picking up on the fact Juo was talking to pick up that last part. Was she crazy? Perhaps it should have made her feel insulted, but no, Star was not normal. The question didn’t strike her as rude or even strange. As, not surprisingly, she had been asked that before.

Star smiled. “Maaaybe. It depends on your definition of crazy. If being curious, talking to ghosts, thinking out loud, and working at a brothel qualify…then yes. I am crazy.� Then she added in a much more cheerful note, “but I prefer ‘easily amused’!�

“Anyway, it’d be pretty easy to find out. I mean, it’s much easier for  guy to make himself climax. Cuz I don’t think the girls would be too keen on having sex with a ghost…besides the fact that they can’t see you in the first place.â€? She blinked a few times and giggled, “I guess that just leaves me if you want to have real sex.â€?

…Oh yeah…she was crazy...

Anonymous

Juo blinked as Star honestly answered him about being crazy.
"Uh..."
Well...ah...maybe she wasn't exactly crazy...
"Alright, at the very least you're strange...ok, and easily amused..." He admitted, glancing away begrudgingly.

Thud!

Yep, Juo had fallen to the ground again. It seemed that everytime he floated back into the air, she said something so...so...gah! Anyway, he kept ending up on the floor.
Finally, he bounced back up, an idignant blush across his face.
"What is wrong with you!? You just offered to have sex with a ghost!! Honestly, think about that! Agh!!"
Then he twirled away from her, trying to get the vivid blush to leave his cheeks.
She just offered to have sex with him! What...what...what!?!

Anonymous

Star laughed as he fell to the floor again. Why was that so amusing? His shy manner was so cute to her, and the overreactions he made just added to it. Her laughter died down to soft giggles a he came back up.

She blinked as he yelled at her and turned around. Miscommunication. “I don’t remember offering. I was just saying I would be likely the only one you could ‘do it’ with. Especially seeing as I’m the only one here who knows you exist. Besides, I’m not that easy.�

Star grinned and made an attempt at slapping his back, knowing there was a chance her hand would go through. And so she came to sit beside him, arms folded behind her head…which of course stretched the material of her shirt and made her chest a bit more noticeable again. “Anyway, I’m curious again. Do you haunt a specific area around here?�

Anonymous

Juo hunched as Star explained, feeling all the more stupid as she spoke. Yeah, the ghost was pouting. Arms crossed, he refused to turn around and look at her as he hovered just a few inches off the floor.
Of course, she decided just then to smack him on the back, and indeed she was met with solid force.
"Ow!"
Juo jerked forward and rubbed at his back, turning a bit to look at her as she sat herself down.
Boobs.
Gah, damn it all to hell!!

Blushing once more, Juo turned his head away with a huff, his arms again crossed as the sting left his ghostly back from her smack.
"No, I haunt all over the place..." He answered, nearly mumbling in his disgruntled state.
Well, he still answered her, surprisingly enough.
One could suppose if he really got fed up, he could always just sink through the floor or something, so he obviously hadn't reached that point  yet.
That, or he just hadn't thought of it yet.

Anonymous

Star tilted her head. The whole brothel ey? Interesting, ghosts usually had a focus…then again Juo’s only focus seemed to be causing mischief. Wait a sec…

She unhooked her hands from behind her head and put them to the floor, leaning forward a bit. This ended up putting even more attention to her bosom, being pressed together by her upper arms. If she didn’t have such a one-track mind one would think she did these things on purpose, but no. Star was just that clueless. The shinobi blinked and had a very intrigued look on her face.

“So…that mean you been in my room then?� It would and wouldn’t surprise her really. Wouldn’t because he was a ghost and honestly could go about his business like that. Would because hardly anyone went into her room, too much trouble, being on the highest floor and her job was only requested by a few. Likely the reason for the small attic room, but Star didn’t mind.

…And of course...there were her Liura traps…

Another good reason not to enter her room…

Anonymous

Boobs.

Stupid male brain, stupid clueless girl, stupid...!
Ah, stop staring at them!!!

Juo again turned his head away, his blush growing rather than shrinking.
Was something else growing as well...?
Shut up, shut up!!

He flinched at her question then.
"Ah...maybe? Not while you were in it then, if...I was..."
What an awkward question!! And he wouldn't know it was her room by any traps, because obviously, being a ghost...
They wouldn't affect him.

Anonymous

She then tilted her head the other way. What’s his deal? Star was completely unaware he was staring at her chest. She did catch she was making him uncomfortable, she backed off and sat cross legged to give him some room. Then Star crossed her arms right under her chest, not making the view any less interesting.

She still didn’t get it…

Star smiled a little, no surprise. She was really only in her room if she was bored or sleeping, both usually happening in the day, night was a little busier for obvious reasons… “Well I was just thinking you could hang out in my room if you weren’t pulling a prank on someone or you got bored or something. Less chance of people noticing you.�

Anonymous

Wait...
What?
Juo turned around a bit again to look at her, not exactly sure if he heard her right.
And...
There again...

Boobs.

Juo's eye twitched, and he quickly redirected his eyes to Star's face, staring at that and only that, dammit.
"Oh....well...Sure, I guess. Thanks...I mean, um, thank you." Well...that was awefully nice of her.
Seemed that, quite to the contrary of snitching on him, she was giving him a hideout.
"You...ah...sure you don't mind...?"

Anonymous

She found the eye twitch odd, but this time she actually knew why. Star had noticed that his eyes must have been somewhere else to cause him to have to look up at her. She blushed lightly but said nothing.

Yay, he said yes! Why was she so excited? Well….she had no idea, the thought of having Juo around made her happy for some reason though. Star smiled brightly. “Course I don’t mind, I offered didn’t I? Anyway, I guess I should lead ya there to make sure you know which one it is.� With that she got up and motioned him to follow her.

And yes…

Her clothes were just as tight on her hindquarters…

Star lead him to the top floor, finding the trap door in the ceiling and pulling the small rope to bring the stairs down. She easily hopped up two of them and into her room…or rather the storage room she happened to sleep in. It was split between her little living space and the storage stuff, which Star kept organized for Peach, figuring she was right there anyways and may as well do something else a bit useful. Her side of the room was simple, a set of Drawers against the wall and her bed in the middle, along with an actual chest at the foot of the bed. Wonder what she kept in there?

She strode over to her side, She had made sure it was far from the door for reasons relating to a certain Liura, and sat on the bed. Star smiled and waved a hand, “my room. It’s nothing special, but I like it.�

Anonymous

Well...yeah, that was true. He supposed she wouldn't have offered if she wasn't totally ok with it...
Then again, this was Star he was talking about. She could have said it without thinking, too.
But, again, she had just reassured him, so...
He couldn't complain, right?

....Dammit! Why did she have to wear such tight clothes???

Grimacing, Juo stayed just to the left of her, staring nearly straight ahead for fear of his wandering eyes.
Stupid tight clothes, stupid tight clothes, stupid tight clothes...

"Oh, I've been up here before."
He then blinked as he glanced around.
"You sleep in the attic? Weren't there any, ya know...rooms open??"
And he was careful not to look at or think about Star...on the  bed...
Stop thinking, brain!!

Anonymous

Star twitched a little, giving an awkward smile. “And be closer to Liura? No way. That’s one reason, the other being I like to be in the higher floors of a building. Not sure why, maybe something to do with being a shinobi.�

She was again oblivious to his thoughts and lay back on the bed. Star again folded her arms behind her head and stared at the ceiling. “I’d say the only problem it that it looks a little gloomy from the lack of light. I’ve been thinking of asking Peach if I could put in a skylight or something� She lifted an arm and pointed at a part of the ceiling to signal the area she planned on changing, just a little off from the bed. Star smiled gently as she replaced her arm to its original position.

It would be really fun to see the stars at night…