Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So...

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2006, 05:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...Anyone want to RP? I've currently only got one character, a winged crossbreed boy. I'm willing to start a thread anywhere with anyone at any time.

Anonymous

Hey, I'd love to RP with you, and your winged boy sounds cool. I started a thread below...and I'd love it if you joined in ^^

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/ ... php?t=3399

Sakina xxx

Anonymous

Anonymous

:)   :D  :shock:  :P  :lol:  8)

Haha, never noticed the smilies before...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Looked like one of those free smilie adverts you get on hotmail... *scratches head*

OK, I was being a blockhead  :D

:?  :shock:  :twisted:  :roll:  :evil:  :P  :?  :)  :(  :o  :D

*clicks on more*

Anonymous

No, I've eseen worse stupidity- I lost my GD post! :cry:  I had it all done, too...

Anonymous

Stupidity *blinks* Aww shucks, you're all too nice. Was the post really long?

Anonymous

Yeah, one of my longest yet. :cry:

Anonymous

*huggles* That happened to me once, only I was writing a story, and had finished it when the computer decided to be evil and froze. And guess who forgot to save?  :evil: I was so mad...it took me three hours to write too... *sigh*

Anonymous

I hate when that happens. And the one time I didn't copy and paste it into Word just happened to be the time I accidentally pressed F5. *curses irony*.

Anonymous

I have the new post up!   :D

Anonymous

Wow, I just read the post, and it's really good- it doesn't matter that you lost it the first time, this one rocks! Hmm, writing in the first person would probably be a lot easier to convey emotions...*shrug* it's a bit too late for me to go switching now ^^

Any possible plot bunnies?

Anonymous

Aw, you're too nice *blushing*. And you could always continue your current threads in third person, but then have all your new ones in first?

Hmmm, I don't have any plot bunnies right now...

By the way, should we set up a posting order? Or let things just play out naturally depending on who's online?

Anonymous

Hmm...a posting order would be good, so that no one gets left behind. How about me, you, then Lazuli? Hopefully the time differences won't be too difficult- after the end of summer holidays I'll be on from 5pm to 10pm GMT, but I guess it is a bit soon for that, hey?

Anonymous

Alright, sounds good to me. After summer ends? God, it's way too soon to talk about that! I have no idea when I'll be on once school starts... parent's aren't quite finished getting divorced yet so I'm shuffled around a lot, won't be settled in for a while. I'll aim to post once per day atleast, though.

Anonymous

Yeah, one post a day should keep it going at a steady pace. Man, divorce sucks, but at least you get double presents *hugs*

Well, once again I apologize for my insanely long post...it's late now... *glances at clock and yawns*

Anonymous

Ok. Actually, no I don't. but it does have it's good side- no screaming or yelling. *hugs back*

Okay...I have to go now anyway, my step-sister is calling...

Anonymous

KK, nice post, again- very emotional, anyway have fun...and I'll...*cuts right off as head hits the keyboard*

zzz...

Anonymous

E...mo...tion..al? Never heard it called that before.  You're a pretty good RPer yourself, you know. Now, to get to work *runs off to post*