Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A gathering of minds...

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2006, 06:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Very soon, Ezel Belber will be assembling those who will lead the Connoalth armies into battle.

I need generals, powerful soldiers, the whole shebang.

As many as you think you wanna send. Fight for Connoalth!

Who wants to be part of the next big war?

Rhindeer

LMAO! Well, I play a Mordecai, Beatrid, so...she'll naturally be part of any war that Connlaoth wages. She likes fighting, anyway. Rawr!

Beware! For if Serendipity is attacked...Adela will have their back. >8D I play the leaders there.

...Oh crap...I'll be fighting myself. XDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hehe. I'm currently in the constuction of a very old dragon character who is going to wake up and find a city has been plopped right smack bang in the middle of his territory. It might be either serendipidy or connloath, not sure. But my point is he'll most likely join in the fightin if there is a war, whether he's invited to or not.

Anonymous

Good...good...we need generals for bothe Serendipity and Connoalth too.

Rhindeer

By the way, out of curiosity...

Um...have you talked to Nightcandle about this? ^^;; You know, since she is kind of in charge of Connlaoth and plays the rulers and lead generals and such.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hmm...never been part of an epic thread before, but I could create some mercenary fighters if any are needed. Just a bit worried that I'll be out of my depth, as I've never done anything like this before :S

Anonymous

Well, I sent Gold a PM about my WHOLE plot. But, now that I think about it, I should prolly tell Nightcandle too.

Speaking of which, where is Gold?

Rhindeer

^^;; Yeah, Nightcandle would be the one to talk to about this, since she controls Connlaoth. Her approval on the matter is needed if Connlaoth is going to be involved in any wars or anything.

And Gold has college! So she's been really busy! ^_^

Anonymous

Well, she'll get back to me when she can.

Anonymous

I guess the war is on hold till Nightcandle can get her computer back working.

BUT I still need more volunteers. I mean, a war should have a LOT of people in it...

Anonymous

I think I'll join, but well I'm in the same boat as nightshade, hehe.

Anonymous

You have some very cool characters, I'm certain a few of them could do good on battlefields.

Anonymous

Well, I said it once and I'll say it a thousand times more XD: Win Jinny over to this insanity and you get a complete military, complete with fighting goonies, inept lefteanants (hee, little military in-joke for ya), commanding officers and not one, not two but THREE generals*.

Which of course I only play a sliver of, the complete roster can be found in my charrie stats page with all the NJCs. I never thought I'd say this, but Connlaoth is in sore need of normal, non-Mordecai soldiers. Mordecai are rare as natural blue diamonds after all.

(*Connlaoth's head generals operate sort of like the cheif of staff of X military branch here in RL, only there are three of them to bring a wide variety of ideas to the table. The big-bad-wolf commanding officers of individual Connlaothian troops would be the Chornals.)

Rhindeer

I could probably bring in a normal soldier person. XD I only have one character in Connlaoth, after all, and I really do want more...>_>;;;

*bounces off to ponder*