Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The puppet show!

Started by Anonymous, September 06, 2006, 12:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Lol.. Okay now it's time to start the thread. khelira, I'm not really sure if  you wanted to join or not with Seda but if you want to you can just jump in or you can go to Gold's thread which I'm not sure when she's starting! XDXD Love ya all! Thank you so much! After a whilte I will change the title to something different. And I think I'm just playing the high lord because no one else is.. LOl..

It was warm...and...and pain was all over. What was this? Where was she? What had happened? So many questions ran through Megan's mind as she was being carried off toward the grand mansion of the High Lord. She opened her baby blue eyes only to look up and noticed she was in the arms of a man that had piercing forest green eyes and spiky, red hair. She stared at him in both shock and horror, and for once she was completly lost with words. "W-What...""Shhh, wench!" he said harshely.. cutting her off. She stared at him, anger written all over her face. She began to struggle but quickly stopped as he gripped tigher. He, for one, had a strong hold and plus it hurt really bad to move around. Her shoulder was pulsating and her side was throbbing just as hard. She looked over at her shoulder and noticed that it had turned back to it's frosty blue .She looked away, her face in the man's cloak, supressing a shudder. No wonder it ached so bad! It took about five minutes more but soon the red spiky guy put her down upon marble steps, but in a fast motion, as she tried to escape, grabbed her arm and brought it behind her back. She yelped out in pain as he brought her back to the front of the door, knocked three times.. and then stepped in. Inside was very dark and it took her a moment for her eyes to adjust. When they did.. she was horrified.

They were in a slightly old style of some kind of mansion/castle. It was quite elgant except for the fact that it was quite dark and had sut pretty mcuh in every knook and cranny. She sneezed once or twice through her brusied nose as the man led her down an ornate hallway and into a rather large looking dinning room. The tile was black and the walls were a crimson red. The only thing that was light about this room was a few candles that were littered against the walls, held up by unpolished candle holders. The candles gave off a sweet tardiness smell of cinnanmon and vanilla. It made the room seem a little better and at first she thought, *What's in this room?*Ther must be some reason why it was the most used and more lite room than all the others. She had a slight feeling that the man was going to set her down at the great oak table but insteak he led her out another door and down another hallway and then opened a door, leading down some stairs into a cold dark pitless room. She hesitated for a moment until she finally felt a shove behind her back as Big Red, she now called him, gave her a shove and pushed her down half the steps. After stumbiling down about half of them she finally caught her ballance and then straightened. She would not let this house get the best of her.

Oh.. but everything hurt! Her shoulder.. her side, and she noticed that the blue was spreading? Was the doctor actually telling the truth about the poision? Megan had thought that she was just joking but there had to be some reason why her shoulder was blue! Big Red led her down the steps into a cold, dark room in which she couldn't see a thing. There was a scratching sound as Big Red lit a match and then a snow white candle to light the way. All she could see were three cells. Both made with steel bars. She looked at them fearful and then she looked at Big Red. He smirked and evil, wide smirked and then with one fast movement, shoved her in, locking it with a loud click that reverberated off the small walls. She fell to the floor in a pile, she hoped, mud, splattering her already blood soaked clothes with more dirt. Her side scorched on fire and once settled she quickly lifted up the side of her shirt to check on it before the light went away. ..............She put her shirt back down. She couldn't look at it. It was making her sick. The man smirked again and then as soon as he had come he was gone, heading back up the steps. All light was gone and all Megan had was the cold walls to keep her company. She sighed and moved back up against the wall, her back resting upon it.

What all had happened? Where was Andwyad? Was he alright? At this she sprung into tears suddenly realizing that he could be anywhere, or for her fault murdered! He could be dead because of her and she hadn't even said goodbye! What would happen if he was still alive and she died here! He would never know!.....but then again who said he would care! He was probably still in his bed, laying feverishly asleep with his arm immbole. Never to use again. She covered her eyes as she cried.. flecks of blonde hair falling in front of her face. All that she had kept hidden.. all that she had kept locked up had come out, through crystal linned tears that fell from her eyes toward the ground, melting and meshing into it. About her grandfather... about death...about Andwyad.. All of it came out.. poured out.. And the only thing she could hear was herself.. crying.. pitifully crying. After about ten minutes of getting it out of her system she finally rubbed her eyes and swept away the rest of the tears. This was enough! She had to stop being such a weakling.. even no matter how tiered she was feeling. She had to get out of here! No matter how bad this High Lord wanted her, he was never going to have her! Never! She just had to get out! AT this thought she moved toward the bars, grasping them between her dirty hands. She pulled and pulled with no avail.. Yea.. like that would work! At this thought, however, she head a loud bang as the door above her in which she had come to get down here, was suddenly opened.

OOC: You guys can just jump right in!

Anonymous

Ardea furrowed her brows for a second before finally sighing as she found the door to the dungeons. Her brother had just sent her down there to watch the prisoner. She really wouldn't have minded, in fact she liked people, but it was just so depresive! Either way it was her job, although her brother didn't have to be such an idiot about it. He's soooo immature! Not that sticking her toungue out at him afterwords was mature, but still, at least that was funny. Now her minds getting off track... wait, what was I doing here... Oh yeah the watch duty. DUH!!

With that she walked through the dungeon door trying to act like a proper henchmen, what does a proper henchmen act like anyway? Or would she technically be called a henchwomen, either way she couldn't be her kind hyper self. The evil prisoner would walk all over her!!... Wait was that sobbing she just heard? That made her rush down the stairs to the poor girls side, and seeing the tear stained face all of her thoughts of being a tough gaurd was forgotten as she said, "Are you okay?! Please don't cry! Everything'll be allright I promise." Her voice was full of kindness and honesty, see unlike most of the High Lords henchmen Ardea wasn't evil, just cluless. In fact Ardea was most likely one of the most hated henchmen by the high lord. Okay maybe not hated but more of regretted. She always lightened up the mood, which always seemed to anger people who live off of depresion. Go figure.

Finally realizing how dark it was in here Ardea quickly scanned the walls soon spotting a torch, of course there was no way to light it, but that was no problem for Ardea who just made a few strange crackling sounds which caused the flame to burst to life. Once that was done she lite the other torches off of that one. Technically she wasn't supposed to use her magic around strangers, but the poor girl was crying, some light would be comforting. Admittedly it wasn't that much light, but it was still something you could even almost see the mahogony color of her short partially spiked hair. She hated spending her time doing hair so she had cut it short so that she could just tousle it a little, the funny thing was that it actually looked cute on her.

As she walked back to the girl she was smiling again lost in her own nonesense thoughts about how cheese could someday rule the world, but she soon threw that thought aside to bend down so that her heavey black leather boots leaned on her toes and her short brown leather skirk touched the back as she sat on her heels saying, "Now that the cryings over lets stay we start over a new. My names Ardea and I'll be your gaurd for now. I'd shake your hand but were not supposed to have any type of physical contact. Sorry, and yes I know the rules suck." With that she stood up brushing off her butt as she did so while half walking half skipping she went over to a desk on the other side of the room and began ransacking it. Cheese could so rule the world! And I will prove it to all of those nonbelievers! I will prove it in a written diagram!... or at least I would if we had any paper.

Completely absorbed in her thoughts she stopped ransacking the desk for a moment to make some clicking noises causing a ball of fire to rise in the air the light now covering the desk. If the prisoner had been paying attention one of the first things noticable about Ardea is her attire. Other than her boots and short skirt she also wears bright red leggings with orange strips that are nearly glued to her skin. She also wears a small brown leather top and a silver necklace with a red tear drop pendant on it. Other than that she was a pretty normal girl. At least she is if you don't count her over hyper and happy personality, or her taste in clothing and style, or the fact that she could control fire magically, or that she was a henchmen to the high lord and didn't even realize how evil he was. Nevermind, scratch that, she wasn't normal in the least. She was a very odd but loveable girl, and anyone who didn't like it could kiss her butt.

Finally she gave up and with an over dramatic sigh plopped down onto the floor facing the girl with a pout on her face. Now she would never be able to prove her theory about cheese! Realizing she left the fire ball going she muttered a few clicks and it vanished as she just looked around trying to occupy her time since she had already forgotten about the cheese thing, she'd remember when someone said something about cheese. She knew she was a spaz but she loved that about herself you will never meet anyone else like her, and that was the best! Ardea the one and only!!

(Aren't you proud of me Cat! I posted, and it's long. At least it is for me.)

Anonymous

"Well, well, what have we here?" A cold quiet voice spoke to an empty room, his long deft fingers picking up a letter that the servent had placed upon the mahogany desk. He slid one finger to cut the wax, using a long thin claw slice through it and open it, dropping the envolope that was addressed to a Master Sybrant Whitefang. Dropping it onto his desk, he picked up a beautiful carven pipe and lit it before he read the 4 page letter, smoke rings slowly decorating the room.

As words flew by under his eyes, the smirk on his face, which was normally there, grew wider, until when he sat back, the High Lord Sybrant Whitefang actually smiled. A servant of the hidden castle who poked her head in to see if she could come clean up yet saw him sitting with a smile, and gave a shriek, running down the hall. He laughed softly, a cold mirthless laugh, and turned back to the letter. With this news, things would go better for him, and he always liked when things went in his favor. Now, what did he need to do next? Oh, he was going to go see the prisoner that his favorite henchman had come up before to tell him he had finally brought in, after much problems. But what was life, with out the problems behind it? To an immortal Daywalker, it was just entertainment.

Sybrant rose, long hands thrust in loose black slacks, loose silk shirt on over his handsome body, pipe between his fangs. He had been in the library, and while he loved that room, if he loved anything really, the Dining Room was his second favorite room, with the scents making a soothing haven for him to enter and 'feast' in. He had also found that humans tended to relax and make the process go easier when they were calm, though screams were always an interesting aspect. But on through the sweet smelling room, past the hallway, and down to the dungeon, only to pause half-way when he heard a voice that made him grown and slide a hand over his face. Ardea. Her brother, his favorite henchman, had come in half way during the letter, and he had been so into it that when he had voiced in his growl what could he do to get his sister out of the way, the High Lord had muttered, put her on guard duty or something. Shit, he had forgotten.

'Are you okay?! Please don't cry! Everything'll be allright I promise.' How can she promise that? Stupid girl. But it got better. She made light, he could tell because of the crackling noises, and quickly stepped back into the shadows, melting in them, waiting. 'Now that the cryings over lets stay we start over a new. My names Ardea and I'll be your gaurd for now. I'd shake your hand but were not supposed to have any type of physical contact. Sorry, and yes I know the rules suck.' Why does she do these random things? He thought, almost tiredly, because she was the most exhasiting person he'd ever met, and hoped to meet. Making a mental note to make her personally clean the dungons and neaten the desk, he stepped off of the final step and out of the shadows, heaving a sigh. "Ardea, Ardea, Ardea, what ever am I going to do with you?" He spoke neatly through his pipe, before removing it and walking over into the torchlight, standing next to it and thrusting the now empty pipe in his breast pocket of the loose crimson shirt.

He made a scary figure, long face cold, and still, fangs slightly visable, skin pale and guant, for he hadn't had anyone to feed in awhile, with his clawed hands thrust in his baggy pants, black and crimson clothing a startling feature, drowed out by his golden eyes, that focased on nothing and everything at once, amking you feel unworthy, inscure. Enter the Twisted High Lord. "You know that you aren't susposed to talk to the prisonsers like you feel anything for them, and yet when I give you this job, hoping you will have learned after letting the man I needed very much escape, you would talk to this girl like you care? Remember, you don't." He had stopped behind her, letting one hand fall on her shoulder lightly, tone cold, but like a parent talking to a slow child. "Now, apoligize to me,  this girl, and your brother for failing us all, then neaten up the desk while I contemplate your punishment. Remind me again what happened when you let Sir Issac escape? I want it be be worse." It was said, the bastard had spoken.

He turned to the girl in the cell finally, her who had been crying, and took her figure in. "Yes, you are the one. But why did you resist, litte mage girl? That posion that you have been given is something that is in my favor, but then again, I can't have you collapsing while I question you..." He snapped his fingers, not bothering to turn around. "Ardea. Find and fetch the antidote that we should have have for this poison, not all of it mind, but enough that the pain will be gone for a few hours. Come right back, and if it's a too big job for you to handle, send your brother to go do it, but come right back, understand?" He needed to use small words for this girl, small and simple. He turned back to Megan, speaking-wise. "Now, do you know why you are here, wench?"

Anonymous

The scene had flickered so fast before her baby blue eyes. After bein so exhausted however with the posion and all the crying and all that had happened, all she could do was slump up  against the wall and watch the scene unfold. The very dirty blonde hair fell in front of her face, covering her baby blue eyes. She pushed it back weakily and impatiently, only to have it fall back. She sighed once more and listened to the words of each of them. Ardea really seemed like a nice woman and Megan wondererd vagual, what in god's name was she doing searving under the dark side. Did she even know that she was searving someone who was going to, for all Megan knew, kill her! Probably not! Either that or she didn't really care. Then a man had come in, Megan squinting up at his hovering figure. She couldn't really tell what he looked like for the light was very dim. However, she did hear his cold and icy voice, and she almost with no avail surpressed a dangerous shudder. She didn't want to be here anymore! She just wanted everything to go back to the way it was! just to live in that little coffee shop, filling the orders of all angery and sweet coustemers. She wished wshe would never have met Andwyad, for she loved him so and it almost pained her to think about him, wonder vagualy what might, or had, happened to him.

She sighed once more, hearing the man, with the aurora of leadership, order Ardea to get Megan some antidote, but all, to keep the pain subsided. Well.. that was sort of a plus if you looked at it a different way. This man really was going to torture her wasn't he! What did he want with her!? Why was she here in the first place!? These thoughts angered her as she stood up, chest puffed out as her eyes were puffy and red from crying. "Who the hell are you a-and what do you want with me!?" she yelled her voice qauvering like a snake or a crystal clear river. she stared at him, somewhat seeing him clearly now. She gasped. This must be what everyone was talking about. It was him. The one and only. The High Lord. After the shock and relization finally set in she straighed her face out into a firm and determined look. She would not seem weak! This god damn thing wanted her? Well, it was going to get her, all of her! She smirked at this thought, finally smirking after...how many months? It had been so long since she had smiled...or was it just yesterday. It seemed now or days that all her days and nights ran together, mergining into one another as if it were just one entier day, not stopping at all for her to catch up. She moved a little closer, her very pale hands reaching through the steel bars and grasping on tightly to the very cold metal.

The High Lord. He seemed... very...very decieving, and Megan knew that this Adrea girl could not be trusted....yet. She bowed her head, sighing, feeling slightly sleep. She stayed in place, but she fell to her knees. When was the last time she had had anything to eat? About five days ago. It was a wonder she was still awake and pumping! After all that had happened... it seemes like months ago, but only being a couple of days. Once on her knees she looked back up at the cold High Lord. What the hell did he want with her? And.....and... why her? Why was she so important? She was only mere human, so why did he want her? Was he some sort of vampire that wanted to drink her blood? But even so, why? There were plenty of mortals out on the street that he could take, why her? Why her? She continued to ask herself this, the words almost forming on her pale pink lips as she thought of it. Why me?

With a very, very long sigh she quickly scrambeled to the back of the cell, feeling her shoulder tighten and throbe. Her side ached with the open, and infected, stab wound. She slumped up against the wall, feeling slight dry, salty tears streak down her face. Her eye lids began to close as she fell into a light sleep. Her last thought was..

*Why me?

Anonymous

Ardea didn't even jump when the high lord began talking. Only listened though she still didn't look at him. It wasn't out of fear, for she knew he couldn't ever hurt her, but she did it just to annoy him. Hard work was easy, and it kept her busy, she got bored to easily. By now she just tried to get in trouble to have something to do. You see Ardea had no clue about the slave runs, or even the evil plot she was thrown into. Not even a hint of how evil the high lord really was. She just thought her and her brother were his servants, the fact that he had a large scary castle and how often she was kicked out of rooms when they were talking should have been clues, but Ardea was never one to look at the big picture. She was a detail person. Ardea was one of the few people that could spot that you had moved a trinket a half a cetimeter to the left. She'd get lost going to her room but if she past a painting that she had a month ago and it was tilted 2 degree's she'd notice. It was an odd talent but a useful one. It was one of the reasons that she was an excellant archer.

Which is percisely why she noticed that the hemming in the high lords pants was about to come undone. The tread was sticking out a tad bit. So she was about to point it out to him, that was, before he started telling her what a mockery she was. Then the thought flittered out of her head leaving her to say, "Hey! I do not care!.... fine I do. But that's no reason for you to be such a meanie!" Feeling his hand on her shoulder she just looked up and comically stuck her toungue up at him. She must have been one of the only people on this earth to have no fear in sticking her tougue out at a very powerful daywalker who could rip her to threads.

Before she knew it he continued on his rampage of making her feel like an idiot. It wasn't much needed, really. Ardea knew she wasn't the brightest apple of the bunch, she just didn't really care. She just looked at him funny before saying to the girl in the cell, "I'm sooooooo sorry if I bothered you!! I won't do it again!" Then her voice automatically changed to a hyper haha I'm not going to listen voice as she addressed the high lord, "No way am I going to appologize to my brother!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!" Suddenly she stopped tilting her head to the side as if confused before saying to the high lord, "Why would I be appologizing to you again?... Anyway. My punishment for letting Sir Issic escape hmmmm.... What season was that?.... nevermind! Just kidding I remeber!!.... Wait I think I lost it.... Oh well." With that she stood up and stretched her legs not listening as he addressed the girl in the cell. She didn't even hear him order her to get the antidote because she was too busy concentrating on which punishment was the one for Sir Issic.

Finally remembering she jumped up and down with her hand raised saying, "I know! I know! Owww Pick me! Pick me!" After about a minute of that she simply started saying, "Sybrant I remember! It was the time you made me scrub the dungeons and the horses stalls. Did you know how bad horses...." Her voice trailed off as she looked down real quick noticing his hemming again. When she met his eye's her's were wide as she said in a voice showing that something horrible had happened, "Sybrant, your pants. Your hemming's coming undone." After that she backed away slowly nodding her head in beat with her footsteps only ending this charade because the door opened to the dungeons. Noticing who it was she fell to the floor with a grunt while rolling her eye's.

Drek had .... some things to take care of before checking on his sister. Honestly how much trouble could she get into, all she was doing was baby sitting a week female prisoner who's in a cell. Getting some flashbacks of the trouble she's gotten into in the past Drek speeded his pace up a bit. When he walked into the dungeon he saw his sister grunt and fall to the floor, but even more importantly he saw his master. How does she manage to get into this much trouble so easily and so quickly!! Seriously! It was imposible! He quickly walked to Sybrants side while looking down at Adrea asking, "What did you do now?" Ardea stuck her toungue out at him snobishly causing him to growl abit, but this just made Ardea giggle with delight. Why must she be so difficult? Rolling his eye's and deciding to ignore her he looked at Sybrant asking in an exasberated tone, "Why do we even bother?"

(Sorry I know this one must be choppy but I have about a hundered things I'm doing at the moment and I didn't fell like making you guys wait any longer.)

Anonymous

'Hey! I do not care!.... fine I do. But that's no reason for you to be such a meanie.'
The annoying twitter of a bird he had to keep, even though he loathed her.
It was a good thing her brother had wormed his way into the Lord Sybrants good graces, or the girl would have been chopped into little peices, come back as a zombie, and then killed again.
Oh, but he could only dream.
'I'm sooooooo sorry if I bothered you!! I won't do it again! No way am I going to appologize to my brother!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!
Why would I be appologizing to you again?...
Anyway.
My punishment for letting Sir Issic escape hmmmm....
What season was that?.... nevermind! Just kidding I remeber!!....
Wait!!!!...
I think I lost it.... Oh well.'

It seemed the little worm wasn't paying attetion.
He had forgotten the first rule though, so he could only blame himself.
Rule: Use small, simple words, and one job at a time.

'Who the hell are you a-and what do you want with me!?'
"Ah, so you don't know. Ah well..."
Damn, there she started up again!
'I know! I know! Owww Pick me! Pick me!'
It was better if you played along, and he nodded to her, but she was so enthralled in it that she didn't notice.
Rubbing his temples with long clawed hands, he waited until she finally spoke.
'Sybrant I remember! It was the time you made me scrub the dungeons and the horses stalls. Did you know how bad horses....'
"Lord, Lord Sybrant, you silly bit-"
"What?"

'Sybrant, your pants. Your hemming's coming undone.'
He was ready to kill her.
Hand reached out to slap her, he then remembered the promise with her brother.
Curse them all to Hell.

And she promptly fell to the floor.
SHE'S DEAD!!!
Thank the Devil!
And then her foot twitched, and his face, which hadn't moved even though the happiness he had been feeling was making him kick his heels together, except Daywalkers didn't do that, flinched oh so slightly, and he bared his fangs at the wall over her, cursing in 27 different lauanges under his breath.

'What did you do now?'
'Why do we even bother?'
She gets pleasure about teasing her brother, but she's nice to the prisoners?
...She's a fucking nut...
"Why do we at all?"
He glanced at the prisoner, who was falling asleep. Let her, for once.
"You're punisment is to clean the dungeons, the very deepest pit, feed the man-eating squid and shark, and then clean the castle atic. Now, go get the antidote for the poison that girl has in her veins, Derk."
He hated that girl with a passion.
"Wake her up Ardea."

Anonymous

OOC: This will probably be a very short post because right now I have nothing too do!

IC:

Megan watched with aprehensive eyes, straining to hear everyword they said. She had to admit, listing to that Ardea girl, well...to put it nicely that girl was a little messed up in the head. She moved over toward the corner of the cell to rest her head on the side wall, feeling the cold damp air radienting off the wall cool her burning face. She was tiered and hungry and all she wanted to do was find out if Andwyad was alright. Was he thinking about her too? Was he still alive? The last time she had seen him was when she had left him in that dead doctor's bed. In that horrible position, feverishly asleep. What about him? Was he still there? Did he see her get kidnapped and try to spring to the rescue once more?"Why would he, she whispered to herself, it's not his job." And that was the truth. Andwyad had just been thrown in to all of this and now looked what had happened. She had gone and gotten herself capture once more, into the hands that Andwyad was trying to protect her from. Her head lolled forward even more. Man was she sad. She looked up out of her own thoughts, noticing that the girl Ardea and, did she catch a name? Sybrant? Well, those two were arguing, barely even noticing her.  She looked away, rubbing her pain throbbing shoulder as the posion probably increased through her veins.

Ding. An idea suddenly sprung into her mind as she slowly got up. "So you're name is Sybrant? Well, Sy-Brant! If you want me to copperate I want some things first!" she racked her brains for all the things she could possibly want. If this Sybrant wouldn't copperate then...well... she wouldn't copperate! She would be the biggest bitch her ever did see. Poor, poor Megan, she didn't even know that she was speaking to the man who could take away her life just like that! "First I want new clothes and a bath, and I also want something to eat! You wouldn't want me to die of famine would you?" she questioned with mock superioty. She smirked. She was right! This guy obviously needed her for something, which right now she didn't want to know why or for what, but if he needed her he obviously couldn't have her die! And even if he wanted her too die, he should at least give her every dying wish a thought. She looked Sybrant straight in the eye. "I also want to know what happened to Andwyad!" see...now that was a good/bad question. IT was good because if they did know what happened to him they would obviously tell her that they had 'taken care of business'. But it was also bad because if they did'nt know about him, and she had just giving his identity away...well... They might go out looking for him. But maybe that thoguht would never cross their mind. Hopefully.

Grasping the bars with her pale hands she leaned forward, resting her fore-head against the cold steel. Everything about this place was cold. If he didn't want her dying of pnemonia or something he would have to give her warmer clothes then a blood stained tanktop and short petal pink skirt. She wrapped her long arms around her chest and shivered as a cold draft sank in through the walls. She never broke eye contact with Sybrant and she never would. Ding! Another idea. She turned to Ardea, a long sad face is what she showed. "Ardea, you'd get me some warm clothes wouldn't you? Please? I'm practically freezing, don't you think it's cold? And something to eat?" then she smiled, fake cheeriness written all over her face, but Ardea wouldn't know the difference. "OOOOHHH, and maybe you can bring you're dinner down here and we can have like, a sleepover, dinner party thing!" she cried out. She hoped Ardea would totally go for it, because someone as dim as her would probably go for anything. And if she didn't go for it, well then, Megan would have to depend upon Sybrant's cruelty, see how far she could push him. And she knew not very far. She knew that she wouldn't even be able to trust this guy as far as she could throw him, which wasn't far. Oh God Ardea, please go for it!

Anonymous

She smiled loving the fact that she could tease Sybrant and her brother at the same time. She usually didn't get to do that, they were never together in front of her, or at least, if they were they didn't pay attention. She even numbly wondered if they did that on purpose before Sybrant snapped her out of her thoughts by telling her, her punishment. She pouted at him saying, "The whole dungeons!!" But halfway threw her complaint she stopped and explaimed, "Ow! You mean I get to see spot and lucky!!" By now she was jumping up and down in her excitement. She loved all of the animals in the castle, and had even went so far as to name half of the rats. And by some miracle remembered which was which, but like I said before, she always was good with details.

Meanwhile her brother just rolled his eye's. What was he going to do with that girl? At first he had hoped to marry her off quickly, but that was highly unlikely to happen. Ever. His thoughts of how he was going to get his sister out of here before Lord Sybrant killed her were interupted by his lord telling him to go get the cure for the wench in the cell. Drek simply nodded his head saying, "Yes, Lord Sybrant." He gave a short glance to his bouncing sister before shaking his head and walking up the stairs. He just opened the door though when something flew at him out of no where. He almost fell but at the last second his years of combat training kicked in allowing him to catch his balance. That's when he started cursing at Ardea's Dragon that was now flying past him to his sister. Swearing to god that he would kill the damn thing he slamed the door shut, still muttering curses as he left.

Ardea only stopped jumping when she heard her brother cursing at the top of the stairs, but this only caused her head to tilt to the side. This gesture soon changed though as she saw her little dragon flying. Her smile widened. The timid little thing stayed far away from Sybrant flying in a half circle before he met with Ardea who cued to him kindly while petting him all else forgotten. Being a creature of fire the little dragon, although not well, could speak in the same crackling language as Ardea. She loved this, just being able to talk in the language she loved most. This was her best friend and her most peaceful time as they simply had a conversation that no one else understood.

She was snapped out of her conversation though when the girl in the cell spoke to her. Ardea turned away from the coversation tilting her head at the girls words saying, "A dinner party? Well okay, but I'm a vegitarean, and although it's fine with me if you eat meat I will not bring it down here for you. Not unless we hunted it ourselves, and all of the food stocked her was bought." She took this chance to give Sybrant a quick glare before giving Megan a sad smile saying, "Plus, I'm not as dumb as I look." Still she winked at megan hoping the girl would get the point. Although Ardea was ditsy, and not the brightest bulb, she also knew that she was on Sybrants last string as it was, and that although she would defy him like that behind his back it wasn't smart to just admit it blantantly.

Now if you don't understand how Ardea's mind functions it's kind of like this, first there's common sense, she has some, but not much. The common sense she does own she uses sparingly. Then there was her randomness, this is probably the largest part of her brain. She just speaks most of what she thinks. Next there's simple things like math, and writting, those came easily. Then there's her acute eye for details, and knowledge of fighting techniques and warfare. Finally was her insanity. In all actuality Ardea could be classified genious, but she was also hyperactive, and didn't care to much to show it. Although things were easy for her she had no reason to do it, and she could never stick to one thought long enough to do anything with it. Isn't it odd though, how all of the smart one's are also insane. In all reality what she's lacking is common sense, and her hyperactivness is always affecting her thought process. These were Ardea's exact thoughts at that moment. Do people think she was actually stupid. No of course not, she has to at least have the IQ of cheese. That's right cheese can rule the world.

At that moment all of her deep thinking was lost, as she turned to Sybrant saying in a serious tone, "I need some paper, I have something extreamly serious I need to warn you about?" With that she began looking around for paper again but not seeing any she looked back to Sybrant saying in her most innocent voice, "Please."

OOC: Sorry it took me so long guys, and I know it's not good, but unless you wanted to wait another two weeks this is what you get :P