Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hilarity insues....

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2006, 08:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Hmph." the man thinks to himself as he wonders the streets of Adela. Stopping every so often to take in the sites and sounds of the first actual city he's been to. He secretly wonders if he seems bumpkinish to the people of the city as that he is from the countryside but hopefully his brilliant mind and studies put that off as his manner of speech almost seems as if read from a textbook. As he wanders he begins to think of the many new things the city can hold for him the quite literally nice amount of knowledge he could gain and also maybe even introduce himself to a little carnal pleasure on the side...heh heh heh.. yea yea thats the ticket he thought to himself his face going into a perveted smile at the thought of the lovely young women in the city to the point of him begining to drool. He looked down to his sides where he kept his trusty equalizers and wondered if they needed to be registered with local authorities and shrugged as he kept walking down the street in search of a house of knowledge,possibly even a library if such a city didn't have one he'd be greatly disappointed.

Anonymous

<center>If a lusty adventurer was looking for a little luscious feminine companionship -so long as he had the coin to spend- the friendly local brothel was certainly the correct place to start your search. Peaches n Cream was arguably the focal point of Ketra, whether that was a positive or not, and the place was certainly ripe with all manner of exotic fruits, if one had the mind and money to pick them.  

One such pearl of the waters sauntered nonchalantly amidst the milling midday throng, ambling amongst the commonwealth with an extraordinarily subtle air of superiority. A long, thick braid of rich brown hair lay in an immaculate plait down her spine, which swung softly with the sweeping, swanlike gait she preformed. Her skin was a slight tan, masked secretively beneath a translucent, sea foam green robe who’s broad sleeves reached to the knuckles of her slender hands. Beneath, she wore a quite purposefully form-fitting silk slip, adorned with lace at every edge and seam, that left as little as possible to the imagination without completely eradicating mystery. As if in stubborn contrast to her elegant and occupation appropriate attire, a thick belt of brown leather wound about her hips, over the slip and beneath the robe, coupled with the boots expected of a traveling soldier and elbow length gloves, all cut from the same hide, it seemed.

Everything about her screamed in perfect unison.
Prostitute.

Her vivid, emerald green eyes surveyed the passing faces with the captivation of a silent stalker, her intentions written clear as the azure sky across her carefully powdered face. Indeed, she wasn’t the only <I>lady</I> who scouted the streets, but she was certainly a prevalent figure amongst them. She moved with just the right grace, carried her self with just enough class, and yet there was always a notorious raw air about her. A presence that sent some boys screaming into the night, and drew others dangerously close. Man eater? No, she was just making an -honest- living.

Her steady, concentrated gaze befell a rather dowdily clad passerby no more than a stone’s throw away, who was obviously searching for one thing or another. New kid in town? Perfect. A quick and discreet once over gave a promising foresight, namely in the form of the firearms strapped to his hips with care. Anyone with that technology had to be on good terms with Connlaoth -and have some serious coin to spread amongst the masses, no doubt- A slight grin manipulated her vibrantly painted lips, and she paused, waiting for him to draw nearer, though she made a point of averting her gaze, making only suggestive glances. Apparently a game plan had not been part of her agenda.
</center>

[[ right, my apologies for the sucktastic post, I’m pathetic with introductions and this is my first shot at a prostitute, so you’ll have to bear with me ^_^ ]]

Anonymous

(good intro 8b I'm the one who should be apoligizing after all I am the noob.)

After wandering the streets for a couple of hours Tsukia paused for a breathier/thought session. It was his policy to at least take a couple hours out of his day to kepp his mind in tip top shape with calculation exercises and more then 4000 word recitations. he looked around for a short while while performing some more simple calculations mentally and spotted  a figure clad in what seemed to him extremely odd attire judging it was the kind of thing he'd only imagined it in his dreams while his eyes did the quick work of summing up this individual it skipped on invariably important process which was recognizing the scream of PROSTITUTE inside his mind.

His mind immediately started to become muddled with illusions and delusions of granduer all other thoughts immediately escaped him his face forming a strange perverted smile and drool begining to run from his mouth uncontrollably mean while he sat there garbling to himself about all the possibilities and how being so incredibly foamy could pay off..foamy foamy like as in leeking a foam of charisma every woman craved.

They couldn't help themselves he thought  inwardly hehe hehe ... he even caught a glance of the woman eyeballing his belt line... Oh yea she wanted him and oh how he would return the favor now finally deciding on a course of action he shot her his best patent hey there look. he faced the woman and a slight sly grin spread across his face as he nodded his head in his direction gesturing to her that she'd have to come for him. After doing so he shuffeled through his belongings producing a rather copius coinpurse which seemed to be weighed down quite a bit. He knew how things worked in bigger cities he thought to himself. Woman here need the wine and dine treatment before even taking a small step that even was enough for him with his new found tan skinned beauty. He stopped to dote on her appearance and the first thing that struck him was her hair it seemed rather long in comparison with other girls he'd seen in the city he was from and the braid made it even more insatiably lovable. He slowly thought and thought about how long it would take for him to get her to let it hang out as he appreciated a woman's hair wore down. After all this he finally stopped performing calculations and decide to watch the woman and wait for her next move.

(wow what a weaksausage ending)

Anonymous

<center>[[ bah, don’t be silly. new people are refreshing ^_^ ]]

A subtle, sultry smile broke over her manicured lips as her emerald gaze caught that of the traveling scholar, and her eyes were quickly downcast, her powdered cheeks flushing with the gentlest pinkish glow. Her lengthy bangs, which had been tucked away behind her ear, spilled forward with the gesture, masking the distant half of her elegant face. A wayward breeze swept through the street, toying with her loose tresses as her gaze slowly lifted from the cobblestone, and she looked openly upon him. Her head tilted in the slightest fashion to the side as he beckoned her, a tediously sculpted eyebrow cocked slightly. All he need do was produce his coin purse, and he had her undivided attention. <I>Good call, Lacey.</I>

She perfected her posture slightly, and stole forward, her motion lucid and flowing despite her clunky army boots. How she was able to manage grace in such attire was difficult to say, though impossible to manufacture. She knew what she was doing. She wove through the chaotic torrent of people seamlessly, without so much as touching the common passersby, a trail of double-takes left in her wake. Her braid, tied off with baby’s breath, swung ever-slightly as she approached in that same timely rhythm.

She met him in the center of the street -decidedly not the best place to stand on a busy day- her gloved fingers gently touched to his shoulder and traced down to his elbow. Her alluring eyes rose to meet his, standing out brilliantly against her meticulously applied makeup. Looking for company? Her voice was low and melodic, laced with a sort of indescribable innocence, though her appearance sang to a different tune.

[[ eh, I'm a little muse-dead this morning ]]
</center>

Anonymous

As stood waiting he began to take into account the smaller details about the woman's apperance. He noticed the small pink flush that shone clearly through the carefully applied make up. Inwardly his thoughts raced as the sly sultry smile she produced only futhered his ego. No concerns about women in this city he thought wistfully...I must be the most handsome man in town to have women like this approaching me.. heheh heh.

While she sauntered over with a rather peculiar air of grace as compared to the clothing she wore he couldn't but help and adore the air of her movements and the confidence in which she carried herself this was surely a woman of experiance in his mind the kind of experiance of which Tsukia had none and could only imagine. Many thoughts of what to do next were flowing throughout his mind and by the time she actually reached him no clear plan of action had yet to be formed.

Then something he had never expected occured she clearly and suddenly placed her begloved hand on his shoulder. His entire body began to shake and his knees grew uncontrolable in their quivering. his mind echoed her words looking for company more then a thousand times in that quite nice deep melodic tune almost becoming a song of sorts a song of hypnosis. His face mutated once again to the form of half smile half look of disbelief as he began to reply in a stuttered and struggled tone. " Weelll well... Miss... rather ... umm.. yesss...yesss. Um of course... hah heh but I don't even know your name or your likeness.. I might get robbed..." Not that he cared really she could rob him for all the coin he owned and more if she just kept her beautifull body close to his and kept touching his shoulder. He starred longly into her eyes carefully so as not to seem rude and began to introduce himself with a slight bow. " I am Tchio..." he stopped and thought in his mind if that's how it was in this country for sure and ran his mind through the last couple of edicate books he had read and decided that indeed first name basis might be fine for this situation.

Anonymous

<center>
A slight mirth churned within the fathomless depths of her emerald eyes, ushered forth by the sudden tremors that coursed trough the scholar’s body as her slender hand graced his shoulder. Her free hand rose to her face as she giggled softly, brushing a few strands of stray hair away from her lips. She reacted little beyond that to his.. bewildered state, indeed she was accustomed to bewitching those she set her sights upon. His reaction was simply one of the more pleasing she received.

Her sultry smile broadened slightly, gaining a sort of brilliance without sacrificing its suggestive nature. Slowly her slender fingers wound about the crook of his elbow, her other hand extended to gently tilt his chin in her direction. <I>In your position I would worry less about being robbed and more about being stricken by a carriage.</I> She paused briefly, a glint of play illuminating those emerald eyes. <I>This way, if you please.</I> Carefully she tugged at his arm, and with the softest touch shepherded the countryman out of the hectic path, coming to rest where she’d previously been standing.

Though they were quite out of harm‘s way, she didn‘t relinquish her hold upon his arm. <I>Well Tchio, I am Lacedae.. but you sir, may call me Lacey.</I> There was the slightest exaggeration on <I>you</I> as though it were the greatest privilege upon Earth to address her by her nickname. There was another brief pause, her gaze shifting briefly from her newly claimed counterpart to a random scene just yonder, before her full attentions were again reined in and nestled upon Tchio. <I>And what will you have of my company? Surely you don’t just wander the streets..</I>
</center>

Anonymous

Tchio smiled to himself as his own shyness took over his body when she began to giggle he felt more and more sure about the fact that he was an attractive man as compared to most in the city. His face had a very smooth sensation running across it when he realized it was her hand he began to almost to melt. When she stared to pull his body in the direction of where she came he ambled along as if a mindless zombie under her control completely.

Her first words echoed in his mind more likely to be hit by a carraige it was funny because she was indeed right as soon as they moved out of the way a flock of business men traders and their carts eventually following behind. If he pleased he thought in his mind she had class indeed I mean really she choose him the fact about him being intelligent most likely radiated off of him like light radiated off the sun. He started to think about what exactly he would do with her now that the catch had been certified. In the back of his mind he slowly began to try and sum up the kind of things this most fair woman would enjoy.

Her name slipped into his ears like smooth silk Lacedae hmm it was almost as beautifull as her. Upon hearing the emphases upon the you in her introduction and the cute pet name he vowed to have this woman at all cost. His body now loosing the tingle to it and his form straightening out finally he had regained his cool. He stopped as he listened to the last set of words her silky  smooth voice slid into his mind. " Hmm  I thought your the one who was checking me out." he whispered coolely to her in a gentle but strong tone. He thought about what she asked carefully wondering what exactly he was trying to accomplish before he spotted her making the eyes at him.
All in all it was a hopeless struggle even his powerfull mind could not grip memories that had literally been melted by her look."Well...heh I actually was kinda wandering the streets so I guess whatever you have in mind Lacey." letting that silky smooth name roll off his tongue for the first time making sure to put every naughty innotation into the words as possible.

Anonymous

<center>[[ lmao, I loved that last post ]]

Apparently our mistress Lacey was not accustomed to idle hands, for whilst one remained occupied with the hold she had on Tchio’s elbow, the other toyed placidly with a rather delicate looking necklace that hung from her neck upon a thin silver chain.. a beautifully colored depiction of a lotus blossom. She dropped the trinket, and it fell silently into the folds of her translucent robe, still quite visible beneath -as was everything else- though out of mind.

As the countryman’s shock subsided, her demeanor seemed slightly more inviting. Aside from physical actions, Lacey’s displays were slight and discreet, honed into an art form. As he whispered to her, she drew herself in close, the palm of her free hand pressed gently to his chest. <I>“Well, and what if I was?�</I> She cooed softly, her head tilted slightly back as she gazed intently up at him, a new wave of intensity breaking over her eyes as her brilliant smile wove into something a little more playful. <I>“You wouldn‘t hold my weaknesses against me, would you?�</I> Her gazed held his briefly, though in such a passionate and arresting fashion that moments melted into eternity.

Her gaze strayed from him briefly, breaking its grasp just long enough to allow the effect to pass. <I>“Ah, so you were.�</I> Her voice remained soft, though it had shed it’s angelic coo, and returned to the tone she’d immediately addressed him with.. She played the fool for a moment, an innocently oblivious mask drawn over her facial features. <I>“As far as I‘m concerned, Tchio, the day is yours.�</I> She paused briefly, tracing the collar of his shirt with the tips of her fingers. Close as she was, it wasn’t difficult to catch a sweet-scented whiff of her perfume, or the lingering essence of incense. <I>“Did you.. have something in mind?�</I>
</center>

Anonymous

Tchio looked down upon the woman with his deep brown eyes shining with the glint that only a genius could have. As she toyed with her necklace the object having the image of a lotus blossom one of his favorite flowers quite strangely but being as Tchio was much like his god and did not believe in coincedence or play with dice. It was all coming togther in his mind he couldn't believe it but this woman was a prostitute early he had been to awe struck by her awesome beauty to recognize even the most obvious details the attire. Once he got a good look at her he knew for sure his mind had been through several volumes on city life and laws. He knew the truth now. Although according to his own moral values there was nothing wrong with prostitution or those who facilatated their business but, he began to spiral into a torpad of thought all leading to the same end this woman is my destiny but is in a station that allows us never to become togther.

He noticed the woman's stance become more inviting as he had calmed and decided that she was growing increasing bold and would eventually being as she was after all a trained professional. But he thought he would press his advantage while he still could after all he wondered was it possible to facilatate a prostitute as a sort of consistent companion. Unfortunately she would have to care for him as well for it to mean anything but just as he'd mentioned before it was still to early to really know whether they got along or not. One thing is for sure he thought in the back of his mind in his inner pervert voice for the right price she would do anything. Upon hearing her words he smiled inwardly still playing dumb with that poor sap of a country bumpkin are we. Her weakness he almost but couldn't help to laugh at this jest. Like she had a weakness for men at all. If she had one for him all the better but he doubted it.  When his eyes met hers he couldn't but help and think the passionate look she gave was more than mere practice. Perhaps I did actually touch her heart he thought. Whatever he thought it wouldn't matter in the future whether the day ended normally or not. The only thing he had to risk was some coin.

As her hands ran up his shirt the very sweet smell of her deeply perfumed body caused his nostrils to flair in exicitement and he almost liked his lips at the thought of the delictable scent. " Well Lacey..." he said with almost a sly slip at her name he thought all so convienient. " Shall we eat to start things off I haven't eaten since before arriving to the city so I would enjoy it. Of course I will pay for your meal as well." he said slyly adding the last bit as almost a precautionary measure wondering if she would ever go to the point to break down how much cost and such would be and what he would do if she did. Hopefully she wouldn't catch onto his relavation the longer she played the fool the better.

(hmmm....hoho ho we'll see who ends up the victor here unfortunately for lacey, a series of coincedences seems to have tchio convinced they are meant to be despite her station in life.)

Anonymous

<center>[[ lol, all the more fascinating! ]]

It would never have occurred to Lacedae that anyone with their vision in tact and the slightest grip on reality could for one second think of her as anything more than what she was. All she could do to display it farther was walk around entirely naked.. or wear a sign about her neck reading ‘PROSTITUTE’ in bold lettering. She moved with grace and spoke with a certain classy undertone, but there was nothing to overshadow her profession. That just made her all the more expensive. It was not that Lacedae <I>enjoyed</I> prostitution, it was relative to field work as far as she was concerned. There simply seemed to be no call for a woman of her talents in any other line of work. Aside from barmaids, who were simply much cheaper prostitutes who never actually put out, and that was about all she had to offer, or so she believed. Indeed, she was not trapped within her profession, Peach didn’t own any of his ladies -or gentlemen. Most were walk ins, people who thought they had no other direction to turn, or nothing else to bring to the world. At least, they were if they were anything like miss Lacey.

If our country-born scholar would have spoken at all about destinies or fate, Lacey would have laughed in his face. She’d never been one to believe in anything spiritual. All she knew was the world around her, and how to make the most of what assets she had. To think that destiny would have given her a beautiful face, curvaceous body -and other natural talents- and plunked her into a brothel for eleven arduous years just so she’d cross paths with a this certain man on such a certain day would seem absolutely absurd. And if it were true, then well, destiny had a wicked sense of humor. But, what better knight-in-shining-armor than a country scholar with dual pistols? And what better damsel-in-distress than a high class whore?

Quite comfortable in such close quarters, her hand slid up to the back of Tchio’s neck, absently winding a lock of his hair gently between her fingers. Such gestures had become subconscious habit to her, and she preformed them automatically without breaking her steady, persistent gaze. Her smile faded slightly, her manicured teeth hidden again behind her scarlet lips, though they still formed a subtle, pleased curve. At mention of getting something to eat, she nodded softly. <I>“Sounds delightful.�</I> Her gaze was directed a short distance down the street as she spoke, gesturing to a cleanly looking building. <I>"If you want a taste of something that would actually exceed a health code, there‘s a decent place on the corner there. No cockroaches."</I> Her eyebrows lifted slightly for playful effect as she rounded off her explanation, relinquishing her intimate hold on Tchio.

She seemed to entirely ignore the fact that he’d offer to pay for her meal, he was practically obligated to. No <I>seasoned</I> person of her profession would carry money, there was already plenty enough risk of being thrown into a sack and hauled to some secluded den without carrying coin on her person. And aside from that fact, where on earth would she keep it?
</center>

Anonymous

"Well then shall we?" he began to walk enveloping her dainty soft gloved hand in his slightly pulling her toward the building she gestured to. Although he now knew of her station in life it did not matter much to him it seemed that she just as he was a rather intelligent creature most likely not forced into her station and the fact that she could carry herself with a hint of class was a statement to the fact she was indeed of a more high class taking. Not that it mattered to him. Hopefully the ice in her heart could be melted by the cunning of his mind. Unfortunately for him however he had no real experiance with women and as such had no real idea of what to do or what to expect.
At the mention of a health code he nearly sighed with relief. His mind began to race about how if a country could afford a health code they could indeed afford a library.

As the couple approached the establishment Tchio knodded as his mind started to formulate a plan of action it was almost too perfect he thought. Destiny would be fufilled if he had any part of it. He opened the door before Lacey could reach it and firmly stood his arm extended toward the interior. "Ladies first..."he said after giving a short bow to her. His plan would work hopefully and if not it would only end with him more in need of money. His mind began to wonder about the various things he could say or do to captivate the attention of a woman of experiance. He knew first off his body was not the answer with its rather weak looking state he had not much to offer as compared to most he was either similar or slightly less muscular. His mind however was his redeeming feature it allowed him to solve even the most complex problems with a simple and practical solution. However this was a different sort of problem with which he had no real experiance or ever put thought into. He would wait untill she responded and they had taken their seats his plan of action was simple he would ask. It might have seemed crazy to most but it seemed remarkably simple to him if she didn't answer it was only a slight loss but a loss none the less.

Anonymous

<center>
<I>“I suppose we shall..�</I> She added promptly, for her own entertainment more than anything. Lacedae followed without complaint as he took hold of her hand and towed her to the building she’d directed him to. He certainly wasn‘t waiting for objections or changes of heart. She settled into stride quickly, walking abreast of him to keep up appearances.. can’t have people thinking he was dragging her around. No, not Lacey. She had quite a reputation for getting what she wanted when she wanted it, and doing only as she wished. There was no forcing <I>her</I> into an unpleasant situation. Her gaze discreetly traveled the distinctive features of Tchio’s face.. he always seemed to be deeply submerged in some thought or another. That is, when he wasn’t drooling.

Yes, she’d seen that.

Her study was broken as they reached the building’s stoop. It was a teahouse, a somewhat plain one at that, but very well kept and clean. Compared to many of the structures in their day, and this city, it was respectably elegant. Ketra was humbler in establishment than the crown jewels of neighboring kingdoms, but it was respectable in its own right. People typically came for entertainment, and the settlement was certainly rich in that aspect, though exquisite things could be discovered in quite unexpected places. Lacedae feigned surprise as Tchio abruptly opened the door and gestured -or rather insisted- for her to enter, allowing a brief giggle and tipping her head before proceeding inside.

“Lacey! It’s been too long!� A cheerful voice erupted from behind the counter, belonging to a brilliantly effervescent man with a toothy -though quite pleasant- smile. He wiped his hands needlessly upon his brown apron and moved hastily to greet her, ushering the pair to a small table near the front of the room. He pulled out her chair happily and gestured to Tchio to sit across from her. He patted her shoulder gently, his gaze lingering upon her face. Lacedae offered him a smile, and sat in the chair he’d designated for her, folding her hands on the table and avoiding his eyes in as subtle a manner as possible. Gathering his senses, the man lay down a menu in the center of the table and nodded to them. “Call to me when you’re ready, hmm?� Satisfied, he retreated to the kitchen and put a new kettle of water over the fire.

Lacedae shook her head gently and relaxed as he disappeared, though offered no explanation for her unease around the jolly owner of the teahouse. She tucked a generous portion of her bangs behind her ear before allowing her hand to fall back to the table, and looked quietly across to Tchio, who again appeared rather thoughtful. Feeling a slight pique of curiosity, she eyed him for a moment, sliding the menu over the tabletop with her fingertips. <I>“I already know what I‘ll have.�</I> She paused briefly, before allowing her curiosity to reign. <I>“Something on your mind?�</I>
</center>

Anonymous

" Looks rather nice as compared to the surrounding buildings." Tchio mentioned as they reached the tea house. It was funny he thought in the back of his mind while she entered that she had made almost stunningly clear that she was not being led anywhere by anybody this perked Tchio's interest as it suggested to him that she indeed was not only practizing profession but might truelly be slightly interested in his person. Of course the interest in him was most likely out done by her interest in his rather weighty coin pouch which he had shown off accidently. Hopefully facts could be changed to his favor. One's interest sliding toward the other then hope would be very imminent.

As he began to enter he heard the owner's voice echoe in the back of his mind. Immediately he began to study the man, being a man of science wasnt always easy his inquisitive nature usually got the best of him. Upon hearing the mention of long time no see a couple of things became quite clear to him this was a place of safety for the lass. Indeed she felt comfortable here having at least loose ties to the people here. The fact that it had been a long time only served his interest hopefully it had been long enough that she would actually enjoy his company rather then sustain it for money purposes.
He sat in the chair offered by the man knowing it to be incredibly rude to not accept anything given.  He watched Lacey with an rather curious intensity in his eyes making not of her slight actions around the man noting his physical intimacy with her was well intact although as it seemed more then unwelcome. He watched as he experianced quite a sight he thought to himself for the first time of the day Lacey's hands had become idle on the table. Upon the owner's departure he picked up the menu and quickly decided on a cup of green tea just to start things he had no intention of eating really it was all a simple farce to sit,and analyze the woman without her really picking up on it.
He knew one of the hardest moments to focus one's attention was during a meal so he would have her eat while he analyzed it was almost like an experiment in male to female relations. His mind already propozing several variables with which to experiment when he finally came back to his senses. Lacey's words once again echoed into his ear.

She knew what to get he was sure being that she had chosen the location he'd expected her to have a pre concieved idea of what to choose. It was all as he'd theorized so far if he kept up with her on this level it wouldn't be too long before he had the answers to the equation that puzzled him. As her second question approached Tchio couldn't help but catch a faint glimmer in her eye. She had noticed his thought process she was indeed observative as most these thoughts took place in less time then it seemed. Rather just by noticing he was impressed with her. He indeed had something on his mind as it was it was simply her in general he wondered what approach would be to approiate or maybe even effective at the moment he decided to simply try a direct approach as women didn't appreciate dodging around the question in his experiance. " Well...Yes actually I do, You see I just can't help but wonder about you." he looked down at the table as he spoke not being able to work up the strength to look her in the eye for fear of his own observational abilities catching wind of her inner laughter. He would give her the truth if she took at as it was he would see if things developed if not he would have to explain his entire thought process which might prove to be difficult. " Well Lacey...you see this is my first real encounter with a woman and such a beautifull one at that. Plus I really don't know you I mean what kind of person are you? What are your passions in life? Why did you pick me out of all the people that you could possibly have?" If she gave the honest answers he wouldn't be suprised but, it would surely cause his theory to develop in a different direction depending on the outcome of her answers. His foresight into them was limited to the truth and to the story which she would have him believe. Both were acceptable but one was unnecessary as she surely knew he had caught on finally.

( Lol yea I loved your last post especially the part about the drooling... Don't worry that kind of reaction isn't completely gone...Just remember he's completely inexperianced..he would react to any kind of endearing behavior like it was the greatest thing he'd ever experianced)

Anonymous

<center>I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
Seize the day
or die regretting the time you lost

Lacedae’s gaze roamed over the familiar features of the teahouse as Tchio briefly looked over the menu, keenly studying the walls and furniture. Little had changed. The ceiling and floors were just as she’d remembered, with the addition of a little wear, it was the same cozy place. She could see the door to the kitchen over Tchio’s shoulder, and eyed it a moment before looking back to him, and noticing that he’d lain down the menu. <I>Darius!</I> She called, and though the volume of her voice had risen, it didn’t lose it’s low, melodic quality.

The teahouse owner, now christened Darius, promptly exited the kitchen and crossed the room to their table, still wearing that broad-toothed smile. “What’ll you have?� He questioned warmly, looking first to Lacedae, who slowly met his gaze and offered a subtle smile. <I>“The usual.�</I> She replied coolly, and simultaneously their attentions shifted to Tchio. “And you sir?� He nodded softly as the man ordered, and took up the menu, moving back to the kitchen to prepare their orders.

<I>" Well...Yes actually I do, You see I just can't help but wonder about you." </I>
Well, that caught her attention.

Lacedae paused, looking upon him now with a subtle air of intrigue and curiosity, shifting slightly forward in her chair. As he continued, she shifted back to her original position. First encounter with a woman, that explains it. But his speech didn’t end as she had expected… he wanted to know who she was. A slender, manicured eyebrow cocked questioningly -what an odd series of questions asked of a prostitute. After a brief pause, she lowered her hands to her lap and looked him full on, unaware of his intentions but obviously knowing her own. <I>“That all depends on what you want to hear. Who do you want me to be?�</I>

Just as she finished speaking Darius reappeared, merrily crossing the room with a silver tray in his hands. He set it down upon the edge of the table, and placed a cup of fine green tea upon a saucer before Tchio. He looked to Lacey and smiled ever brighter, laying a noticeably more elegant piece down before her. Enjoy. He chirped and took up the tray, moving on to another table. It seemed there was a slight hole in his plan of observation, for Darius had brought no food to their table. Lacedae hadn’t intended on eating either.

She looked down upon the cup and saucer before her, obviously pleased. It seemed Darius was so fond of her he’d given her his own special china, treatment she was accustomed to recieving. Steam rose in thick translucent plumes from the cup, which was filled to the brim with a mixture of tea and other secret ingredients, with tiny flakes of dry mint leaves sprinkled over the surface, and a sprig of fresh mint laying upon the saucer as a garnish. A cinnamon stick was the last obvious ingredient, protruding from the brim of the dainty cup. Lacedae sighed softly, deeply inhaling the essence of the fragrant drink before her. She reclined slightly, slipping off one of her leather gloves and laying it upon the table with care. She took up the cup with her bare hand and held it tenderly.. the girl certainly enjoyed her tea.

She took a slow sip and returned the cup to its respective saucer, allowing her attention to return again to Tchio. Even with her glorious tea, she’d not forgotten about him. Well, not entirely. <I>“Well, unless of course you‘re after honesty.. but in that case, I‘m curious as to your motives.�</I>

[[ I skipped Tchio's order.. that would've been a pretty brief post if I'd waited, and you'd already mentioned it. took a slightly different approach than I'd intended for answering his questions. oh, and I do plan to reveal why she was so uncomfortable with Darius in the previous post ]]
</center>

Anonymous

After a slight moment of mental lapse Tchio regained himself. The man in the tea shop now christened Darius had approached the table rousing his dulled senses after a few moments the man asked for their collective order. "Just some tea if you please." he said sticking to his earlier plan of observation and data collection.

Upon hearing the answers to his questions a sly smile crept across Tchio's mouth although slight it was indeed noticable. Who did he want her to be indeed he thought. He could ask for anything in the world and that's what she would become rather interesting if you asked. It almost seemed to him that she had the ability of a skilled dramatisisct being able to give an answer as such. What he wanted to hear indeed the first part echoeing in his mind what indeed was it that he wanted to hear ? He thought to himself deeply this was it the answer was within his grasp after all.

As Darius approached Tchio stopped once again in the middle of his train of thought to recieve his cup of green tea. Invariably noticing that Lacey had recieved no food indeed this was just a varible outcome that was to be expected. Although he did notice that a her tea seemed a little on the pricier side of life. Not that it matter with the plan he had formulated coin was something he'd soon be a little short on. Tchio took a slow sip of his tea enjoying its plain flavor rather then dilluting it with sugar and milk. His eyes wondered aimlessly across Lacey's body. Indeed he thought it would be well worth his money.

At hearing her final offer of the truth he shrugged it was funny because it was simple to him. He had been ready for this. All in all his plan of action was coming full circle it wouldn't matter he decided as with either outcome he'd come out a more knowledgable man. " Well Miss Lacedae. I want you to be yourself. I should like that while your in my company behave as you see fit. If you should want to end our time togther simply say so and I will give you the payment you see fit to charge. " He smiled geniunely it was obvious this is what he truelly wanted and was truelly looking for.

After this Tchio sunk back into his chair idlely sipping his tea. His mind running over what step is next appropiate. He decided that he would take her to buy some clothing although she dressed rather demurely when she was in his company he decided that instead of a profession fitting form of dress that he'd at least have her wear something on his level of class.

Anonymous

<center>
Lacedae eyed Tchio quietly as she again raised her precious cup of tea, grasping it gently and holding it up to her lips. She paused momentarily, just hovering over the cup, her gaze remaining focused on the man across the table as a subtle, sly smile manipulated his thin lips. She stifled a low chuckled, though her sudden amusement shown plainly as she tipped her hand and drank once more of the smooth, flavorful tea. Plain things had never appealed to Lacey.. in her experience, plain things belonged to plain people, and she most certainly didn’t fit into that category.

She reclined slightly, the blades of her shoulders allowed for the first time to touch the top rung of her ladder-backed chair, an air of comfort reverberating from her in a quite profuse manner. Either she was unfazed by his requests, or just completely absorbed within the sultry charms of that extravagant tea. Perhaps she’d not even heard him. There was a slight shuffling noise as one of her clunky boots was lifted from the floor, following her slender leg as she lay it placidly across the other, positioned slightly out to the side to avoid kneeing the table. Heaven forbid a lapse of grace.

Her eyes strayed away from him once more in a somewhat thoughtful fashion, in no hurry to fashion a hasty response. Getting into character took a moment after all. <I>Hmm.. Lacey, Lacey, Lacey, who are you?</I> As her gaze drifted slowly over the teahouse as it was just behind Tchio, she caught on to a sight she’d missed previously, though she wasn’t sure how. <I>Whoops, forgot about that little number.</I> The object in her sights was a painting -of her, nonetheless- hung high upon the wall behind the counter, displayed in an elegant frame. She appeared to be naked, but the more ‘suggestive’ areas of her physique were hidden by the silken sheet that wound loosely about her slender body. Even then, her heavy boots and leather gloves were displayed  -as was, upon closer inspection, that delicate necklace depicting the lotus blossom- worn even when nothing else was. <I>Did he have to hang it there of all places?</I>

Ah, but she’d found her character. What better than the one that had left Darius, and countless other clients, wrapped about her gloved finger? After all, who was Tchio to know the difference? Hell, even Lacey didn’t know who she once had been, where that sweet little girl had gone. It was perfect. There could be nothing synthetic about a performance when even the thespian believed it to be entirely true.

Retaining her previous posture, Lacedae straightened, her shoulder blades lifted from their resting place. She gently returned the fine china cup to its respective saucer, tracing the lip of the cup idly with her index finger. <I>“Very well, ask and you shall receive.�</I> She paused briefly, searching his features for an undefined reason. <I>“And how do you suggest we spend the day, Tchio?�</I>

[[ well ok if you didn't catch it in all my jibberish, I went for the whole 'doesn't have her own personality anymore' sort of thing. she saw the painting, and remembered who she was at that point in time, and has assumed that personality as a result ]]
</center>

Anonymous

He grinned slightly as he saw the woman adjust her posture it was almost as obvious as the day's light. She was an actor a skilled thespian indeed her mental character formation was incredible in less then a few seconds it seemed she had almost obtained a different air about her. She herself was completely convinced of the story. So it was to be this path after all. Oh well he thought to himself you tried Tchio but this woman has probably practized the trade more then long enough to lose valueble memories of herself the only way to get her back to what she once was no longer existed so Tchio would have to form her individuality once more. It would be difficult but her being an actress would be easier to lead then some slightly less agreeable types.

" Lacey I believe we should take our leave for now" she wanted a lead actor he'd deliver it wouldn't be difficult unless you she pressed the only advantaged he believed her to hold and if it came to that it would simply end with him dumbly agreeing to whatever she wished. "I'd like to buy you some new clothing what your wearing now simply won't do."  " Not that its unattractive I just prefer to be seen with more properly dressed women. If your truelly interested what I prefer there should be no problem the cost and style are completely up to you as long as its something more proper then the clothing you currently wear."he said smiling geniunely and standing up from his chair his tea only half finished. He offered her his hand as he await her decision this was to be a promising prospect.
[/b]

Anonymous

<center>[[ oo I had an interesting little wave of muse hit me when I was catering to my ponies. many new ideas about Lacedae.. who she is, was and will be, and why, all that good stuff. it should be good fun, and make things a little more interesting. I’ll reveal stuff little by little over the course of the rp ^_^ ]]

anger and agony
are better than misery
trust me I've got a plan
when the lights go off you will understand
I’d rather feel pain
than nothing at all

Pleased that Tchio had accepted the presentation of her newly displayed character, Lacedae returned her attention to her tea. She wasn’t one to waste something so fine.. which was quite a rare behavior to one who seemed so accustomed to receiving what she wanted, when she wanted it, in the most extravagant fashion. Cradling the cup, she contentedly continued to sip her tea. Even when Tchio spoke of leaving, she seemed to ignore him, only raising a hand in opposition. She’d have her tea and drink it too. Her gaze fell to the cup, and she allowed it to absorb her attention until she’d finished the last drop, and returned the cup to it’ saucer, empty save for the cinnamon stick and flakes of mint.

<I>“Now, we can take our leave.�</I> She paused while her bare, lithe fingers retrieved the leather glove she’d carefully lain upon the table. She slipped it on gingerly, with methodical precision, so that it wrapped about her slender hand tight and perfect as a second layer of skin with nary a wrinkle or imperfection. She rose smoothly from her chair, sweeping her palms across her thighs to straighten her translucent robes so they fell without catch to the tops of her boots. It was only now that she looked to him, and acknowledged anything he had previously said. Take her shopping? Well that was an interesting request, and one she’d certainly not refuse. <I>“Critique my clothing all you want, so long as you‘ve offered an alternative, I won‘t take offence.</I> The corners of her scarlet lips drew slightly taut as she offered a typical subtle smile. Certain aspects of her previous personality obviously remained steadfast in her behaviors.

Darius, having seen them standing, excused himself from the table was waiting on. “Oh, leaving so soon? Well that‘s a shame. He threaded his arm about Lacey’s and escorted her to the door, gesturing for Tchio to follow. “Do come back soon, and don’t worry about the tea, it’s on me.�
<I>“Many thanks for your hospitality Darius, and of course I‘ll be seeing you soon.�</I> Her voice remained low and melodic, though her apprehension and discomfort surrounding any close interaction with Darius had disappeared. She behaved now as if they were old friends.

She stood on the stoop of the teahouse, surveying the milling midday throng with mild interest as she awaited Tchio. Darius had turned to go back inside, and leaned in toward Tchio. “Be good to her.� He whispered in a low, menacing tone. “Or the hounds of hell will be greeting you swiftly.� As suddenly as his anger had appeared, it entirely vanished, replaced with a warm air and broad-toothed smile. “Enjoy yourselves now!� He chirped merrily and went back to his business, disappearing into the kitchen.

[[ well I suppose we should move this thread to Ketra eh? we should’ve been posting there the entire time, lol. if you need me to, I can post first, I know you don‘t have much to go on ]]
</center>

Anonymous

Tchio took some time to notice that Lacey made it ardently clear to enjoy everly last drop of her rather expensive looking tea. So even though she was most likely accoustomed to being treated to the best she hadn't lost the ability to recognize a good thing and enjoy it as it should be. This was all the better for his situation Tchio perplexed for a few moments wondering if it was the tea alone or rather just the fact that she still enjoyed the pleasures of want in life. He promptly decided it was most likely the latter.  

Shortly after finishing her drink Tchio decided that another notable feature Lacely seemed to exhibit whenever possible was the need to wear her gloves although he thought they were rather fitting on her with the way she had skillfully applied the one she removed early obviously having her ungloved was almost indeed to be noted as a key in any situation he'd remember that.  Upon her subtle smile his face brightened so she hadn't lost her true self to character entirely her normal mannerism were included into them to make them seem as realistic as possible. Genius he thought pure genius this indeed was a match for him mentally something he encountered rarely but when he encountered them he was over joyed. Not only intelligent he thought but beautifull as well and most likely talented.  He stifiled a slight chuckle at her comment on the clothing suggestion. He hadn't meant to be critical after all what sense in fashion had he? A scholar of the books only knew what society wanted of the world no more no less. He'd figured buying her some new clothes was just another good excuse to observe what kind of person she was. Indeed the way one dressed indicated a great deal about oneself. Like the fact that Lacey was more then indeed bold enough to not only wear translucent robes but to wear what he'd consider soldier's boots and gloves along with them although he thought them rather sexy.

As he went to take her hand he was interjected by the shop owner Darius. This man he knew had quite the addiction for this girl. Unfortunatenly for him Tchio smiled inwardly her heart would be his alone. Her body might have belonged to this Darius at a time but her heart and soul would belong to Tchio or he wasn't a scholar of any worth this was his pledge. As he followed after the man Lacey's parting words struck him as extremely inappropiate for the situation. Did she still hope him the fool? Perhaps she did and carried on accordingly he'd have to reevalute the situation accordingly. Tchio nodded to the man as he left having no choice wording for him even after the threat had been duely noted and recieved treat her well or else... It was strange to him he wondered if Lacey had other customers who had crossed the line with Darius and ended up being hell dog food. Tchio was of course smarter then that he knew as well as any that Darius was to be trusted on that oath.  

Tchio stepped out on to the streets of Ketra. The streets had become less busy as time had progressed from midday to early afternoon. Crowds that had been previously present now had dulled and it seemed as if people were more then simply turning in for the day but rather enjoying a mid afternoon break. The atmosphere spoke of a good fortune for Tchio he thought. Mostly alone this would be the best time to make attempts he assumed. "Lacey.. I .. I . I ... just want to be with you." He said shyly rubbing the back of his neck as he looked to the ground. Wondering if the truth would resound the way he hoped it would. He couldn't bear to look at her. His face almost blushing with the embaressment from speaking his mind finally.

(( Oh well I pmed you about that subject umm... I don't know its really up to you. CONGRATS ON OBTAINING SOME MUSE!))

Anonymous

<center>
this life is filled with hurt
when happiness doesn't work
trust me and take my hand
when the lights go out you will understand

Lacedae glanced to Tchio as Darius passed him by, having caught on to his seeming displeasure. Her nose wrinkled slightly as she processed his possible train of thought. Me? With Darius? Ewwwwwwww. To her, Darius had been nothing of the kind. She’d frequented the teahouse, and he’d asked a favor of her.. the proof of that little incident was hung upon the wall. He was just a naturally touchy, overly grateful person. And, as recently demonstrated, overly protective as well.

She cupped her elbows with the opposite hands, her arms laying parallel over her stomach as she waited with the slightest impatience. She could only entertain herself for so long with only random thoughts and staring at passers by. She was a creature of action. Her head turned slightly as Tchio was finally allowed to step beyond the threshold of the teahouse, catching his outline in the corner of her eye.

As he drew abreast of her, she looked fully upon his face, accompanying him down the steps. Supposing she owed him an explanation to expel certain distaste, she gently bumped his arm to rein in his attention. â€?Whatever you believe has happened between Darius and I is false. He’s an old family friend. In all truth, the man irritates the living hell out of me.â€? A slow smile broke over her scarlet painted lips as she spoke, shaking her head gently. Her bangs spilled forth from behind her ear with the gesture, falling over the distant half of her meticulously powdered façade. Poor Darius would never have her heart â€"or her body- so long as she had the mind and strength to oppose him.

“Lacey.. I .. I . I ... just want to be with you."
Well, that was surprising. She looked upon him with widened eyes briefly, having never heard such a statement directed to her. Smoothing over her shock and regaining composure, she drew herself in close to him, though it was infinitely more innocent than before. Their bodies didn’t touch, though she lingered close enough to radiate a steady warmth. She extended a gloved hand and cradled his cheek, turning his head gently in her direction and seemed to look up at him with an air of competent sympathy.  â€?You hardly know me, Tchio.â€? She paused briefly. â€?Yet.â€? A wry smile wound over her lips, and she slipped her arm into the crook of his.

Come, I’ll show you.
</center>