Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thanks to Nightshade

Started by Anonymous, September 10, 2006, 05:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I just got a wacky idea for one of my threads...ya, so here it is...I want to know if any of you kids would be willing to play as one of Ikth's current students, being Ronald, Lecil and Billiam, they're very eager learners looking to be just like their teacher Ikthalend, though they differ in the fact that Ronald is a short dark-skinned child that wishes to strike it out on his own and make his own style!  Whereas Billiam is the shorter, blonde kid with more serious dreams of being like his mentor Ikth!  And Lecil is the taller brown-haired kid with a dream of simply serving the military to the best of his ability and chooses Ikth as a trainer cause he thinks he could not only learn great things from him, but also strives to earn his respect as not a battle-hungry berserker, but as a technical leader of an attack or maybe...a commanding officer to Ikth if he ever sees the day!  I'm thinking they could play a role in Ikth's storyline of him striving to learn more of the arts of necromancy, maybe as voices on the opposite side of the spectrum as to why he shouldn't do it, or maybe willing candidates to join him in undeath!  And of course, your input is always considered and appreciated!