Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Drinks Are Poured-Nightshade and Resalia

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2006, 02:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((ooooo That sounds fun, it will spice things up a bit! ))

Jyotika rose off the floor a little regretful but not feeling much for Mikael, or anyone involved. She was not a hero if she decided Mikael was too much of a threat for her he would be dead and she would not think about it for any time at all.

"It does not mean anything. If it means anything it means I'll enjoy destroying him even more if it comes to that." She looked at him, a different side of her. The real demon side of her it almost shone in her eyes like fire, but her eyes were so cold. " And it probably will." She stood up and started walking forward. A bit more purposeful than before.

Anonymous

(OOC: The different colours are to clarify which personality is speaking. BTW, thanks for inviting me in!)

<font color=red> My dry, bloodshot eyes felt strained as I looked around. Loner werewolf. Make that two loner werwolves, plus a plenty of others from the local pack. Vampire kid.  Two vampire women, and one man. Werecat. Angel boy. Creepy human that all the vampires seemed scared of. And me. All crammed into a single large (but not large enough) prison cell.

The only living creatures down here who weren't bound in chains were the rats that would often scurry across the stone floor. And of course, that sadistic bastard Mikael just had to put me right between the angel and the creepy guy. I had realized within a few minutes of being here that it was the chains that kept us all from killing eachother just as much as they kept us from escaping.

Ugh, the chains! They had been crudely fashioned from not just any silver, which would have hurt anyway thanks to Mefistofel, but blessed silver. There were manacles on my wrists, shackles on my feet, and a thick silver loop, on the end of a chain, that pierced each wing. The endless burning was torture, as though the metal was white hot all the time.

Even without the bonds, I was a mess. My powerful build was in the process of wasting away to skeletal weakness. Bedraggled hair, torn clothing and eyes that held the desparate look of a cornered animal gave me the appearance of a madman. I was bruised and beaten, missing a lot of feathers and the ones I had left were matted with dried blood. I'd seen myself in worse condition before; the other angels had roughed me up way worse before exiling my sinful ass from Heaven. But I still didn't like being a wreck.

I lowered my head, checking my right upper arm to make sure I still bore his mark. I did. That meant he was still out there somewhere, probably looking for me too. And he had my mark on the back of his hand.

Mefistofel was whining for control, but was too tired to fight for it. </font>

<font color=blue> "Please! I haven't been in control for days! I'm going insane in here!" </font>  

<font color=red>"Too damn bad, Mefie. You're not getting control. In fact, you can just eff right off!"</font>

<font color=blue>"But Chernofel! You're being so mean!"</font>

<font color=red>"You think I care?! It's your fault we're here in the first place. If you hadn't taken sides in that last war we wouldn't have even met Mikael! And then you had the nerve to open our mouth! I should have cut our tongue out! Hell, when we get out of here I will cut our tongue out!"

Mefistofel shut up after that. Everyone was looking at us, but by now most of them were used to hearing us argue. I enjoyed a few moments' peace, and then...</font>

<font color=blue>"Gotcha!" </font>

<font color=red> I sighed and receded wearily into the back of our brain. As soon as he had full control, Mefistofel started straining against the chains that held us captive. The silver pressed against our skin, burning deeper tahn it had before. The pain caused me to unleash a stream of profanity, and I jabbed Mefistofel as hard as I could mentally. </font>

<font color=blue> "Calm down! I swear I'm going to get us out of here this time!"</font>

<font color=red>"Bullshit!"

Despite my doubts, I added my own soul-strength to his, which combined with his physical strength. Every other time we'd tried this had been too soon after the full moon, and we'd still been weak. Blame Mefistofel for that too: he was the one who'd got us bitten by, of all things, a bloody werebat!

But this time we were as fully recovered as we could possibly be under prison conditions. Weeks of exposure to blessed items had built up our resistance to them.  So tonight, our strength was enough. The silver chains broke, first the left manacle, then the right wing-chain. Right shackle, left shackle, left wing-chain, left manacle. We stood free for the first time in twenty-four mortal days.

The wing-chains hung from our wings, causing the flesh on our back to singe where they touched. Mefistofel slumped, exhausted, into our mind, forcing me to take control again. I melted the iron lock off the gate, exerting what little energy I had left in the process. Then, leaving the gate swinging on it's creaking, rusted iron hinges, I left the cage we'd been in behind and headed down a dark hallway, ignoring the talking going on amongst the other prisoners.

I didn't get far before my strength, like Mefistofel's, was used up. My knees buckled beneath me and I landed flat on my face on the cold stone. Hoping nothing would find me down here, I allowed my eyes to roll into the back of my head and relinquished my grip on my senses. </font>

Anonymous

Chad shook his head. Whatever was going on was part of Jyo’s problem, not his. He got the feeling that he was entering some unspoken territory or war between Jyo and Mikael, that perhaps he was a little out of his depth. Ah well, come dawn he’d be asleep and would probably never see them again.

He tried to think of something insightful to say. “Destruction is but a one way path. You will be consumed by your own soul if you don’t know when to stop.�

Sheesh that was lame. Reverting back to his laid back sardonic smile, he carried on walking, kicking the bones that lay scattered across the stone ground every now and then. The effects of the blood wine were beginning to wear off; he found he was sorely missing Seraphina’s company…or that of any one of his other women. His eye flicked to Jyo once.

A sudden change in temperature and smell caught him off guard. “Well, well, what do we have here?�

The air had become a lot colder, and faintly, he could make out the sounds of shuffling and whimpers. Ducking under a black metal mesh, he held a hand out to Jyo as he stepped onto something that resembled a small drawbridge. Below, the splashing of dark subterranean streams reminded him of how far into the mountainside they had gone.

Across, the tunnel continued for a few more metres before it opened out. There was a small round room, fairly dry, that seemed to be well used. A stack of papers lay on a wooden table, where a candle flame burned, providing a dim meagre light.

All the while Chad had been silent, which was unusual for him, but there was something about this place that he didn’t like. It smelled weird, old, and of forbidden secrets. Serious things.

Smoothing his shirt and leather pants, he strode up to the table, and began to leaf through the papers, not waiting to see if Jyo followed or not. What he saw made his head spin.

Experiments of the cruellest kind, torture…mind control tests…little sketches and notes detailed the smallest of fine points…but who were the subjects? And what was this all about?

He let out an intake of breath, before handing the papers to Jyo. “See what you make of these.�

Anonymous

Jyotika glanced at him wondering what he meant. If he knew what she was he would already know it was way too late for that. She took his hand and stepped down with him then let it go. His hand felt so warm. She wondered about what...

"See what you can make of these"

Her mind stoped as he handed her the papers, she could hear a scream let out and the whimpers as well. It made a perfect soundtrack to what she was looking over. The only time she had ever seen something like this before was when she was in Hell. Her eyes combed over it. Seems like Mikael had been up to more than she had thought. He had been a very busy guy it looked like. She almost could not believe it, but there it was in her hands hard paper. And judging by the screams it was not a future plan it was already well underway.

"This is...different." She shookd her head. "Why would he? To try and control me too? Is that what this is?" she had reduced to whispering to herself trying to figure out why he would do this. He had invited her to so many of these parties was this why? She closed her eyes. He did not understand the demon inside her fully it appeared, she was much more than this.  "Let's find those  people."

Anonymous

"Let's find those people."

Chad flicked open an eye lazily, like that of a lizard. "Why?"

The word was rolled off his tongue like sweet chocolate. Pushing away from the table, he strolled around the room restlessly in the way a predator would stalk their prey. "I'm bored of this game."

He fixed Jyo with a look so coy it was enough to send his mistresses screeching. "You can take me now if you want, for dawn is only but a whisper away."

He could feel it creeping up on him. even this far underground. No matter what he was going to have to go to sleep soon, so why not have some fun first?

((Sorry, didn't realise it was my turn to post! And sorry for the short post!))

Anonymous

She glanced over at him eyeing him for a moment. She could taste dawn about to explode. Though it did not effect her as much as regular vampires it still weakened her a fraction.  Tired of this game? She grinned feeling some of the demon part of her push out. Why not take a few moments to grapple with the young one? IT's not like they were going anywhere. She tried to push back the demon they had to find out what was going...

"Tika, you are nothing but a demon. You may have this body now that you created to hide on earth...this blood to sustain you. But there is nothing sadder than someone who thinks they can get away from me. And you..." He grabbed her wrist hard almost breaking the bones. "are my toy. That's all anyone ever is. You can forget me caring you're gone as well." He released her hand and she pulled it to her chest. "A vampire may have embraced you...but no one will ever do it again."

She grinned looking at the man in front of her, the vampire. She arched a brow.

"Tired of this game? Then maybe we should play a new one...and taking you?" She smirked..."We'll see if you can win first."

Anonymous

Chad chuckled throatily, and in the blink of an eye he was upon her, straddling Jyo against the wall.

"I think someone needs to teach you the rules of this game first," he said, laughing softly. Oh, how cliched, but damn he couldn't help it if they always worked. "But perhaps that will be a lesson for another time."

There was perhaps a slight edge of desperation and anticipation for the upcoming rays of dawn which probably made the kiss more intense than it should have been. Eyes wide, he broke off first, tasting blood in his mouth. Foreign blood. Blood that...when he rolled it around in his mouth, tasted of fire and exotic red and orange ash. Molten lava. It made him shiver though.

Faintly, the strain of voices pierced his thoughts, and with nothing more than a "until the next night, ma copine" he was away, like the shadow of the wind. Down the tunnel he almost flew, a desperate race against time. Cursing to himself, he shook his head. He never left it this late! Remembering the intensity of the moment, he had to admit, without the element of danger it wouldn't be the same.

He barely noticed the mess of the halls, nor the puzzled slightly dazed look of the guests, nor Mikael's dainty curved lip. There would be more parties under this mansion, rest assured, said he with just a hint of subtlety to his voice, but Chad took no notice. His eyes roamed the halls, searching for his sweet Seraphina.

With a barely acknowledged hiss of breath, he found her, eyes fluttering sleepily as she lay slumped upon a sofa. "Chad?" Her voice was slurred, eyes unfocused. "It's gonna be dawn soon."

"That's right," he said hotly. Grasping her hand, he hauled her up and caught her from collapsing again. So busy was he that he wasn't aware of approaching footsteps.

"Mikael!" Seraphina said brightly, clapping her hands.

Mikael bowed, before taking one of her hands and holding it to his lips. "Until the next party?"

"That's right," Chad said again, a little too possessively. Thanking Mikael for his hospitality through gritted teeth, he promptly spun around and marched Seraphina out. "You're sleeping with me today."

"In your coffin?" She said, giggling.

"Yes." He didn't know why he was being like this. Normally he couldn't have cared less, but there was something about Mikael, something about the scene with the werewolf, something about those documents he'd found that disturbed him ever so slightly. Was he in too deep?

These were the thoughts that accompanied him as he drifted off to sleep for the day, seconds before the sun's rays pierced through the upper windows of his den. But he was safe, in the cave underground, with his sweet Seraphina, and nothing, not even death, would wake him up until the next night.

((We need an OOC discussion thread for this RP!!!))

Anonymous

((I agree that would help some. I have been so busy with a gazillion things lately. My friends have decided I am not allowed to be a hermit anymore hehe.))

Jyotika growled and he grabbed her. The moment was over quick and intense. She slowly wandered back upstairs and grabbing her bag of wine continued to wander. Mikael held a hand up to stop her with his mouth agape.

"Jyo those are mine..."
"Which makes them mine, give me a place to sleep." Jyotika gave a sweet smile to him. He growled in response but knew not to test her by the look in her eyes.
"You can walk in the day...why sleep now?" Jyotika's eyes narrowed as he questioned.
"Because nighttime is much more exciting."

Jyotika walked up to her familiar room and grabbed a wine glass from one of the cabinets and poured some of the blood winde in a glass. She sat at the table crossing her legs, then sipping from the glass. She lifted the papers from the bag and wound her fingers down the page and tried to make some sense of it. She growled in response. Why was Mikael involved with these things? She shook her head and took another drink.

Anonymous

((Umm, is it Twitchy's turn to post? Chad is kinda asleep so he can't really do much atm.))

Anonymous

(Oooh sorry, I wasn't really sure who's turn it was.  :oops:  I should have a post up by Friday, and the one for Fire & Brimstone right after that one.)

Anonymous

***About 10-14 hours later***

<font color=blue> I woke up on the cold stone floor of the passage that lead to and from the dungeons. Every muscle in my body protested and chains rattled and clinked as I climbed to my feet, but I was glad to atleast be free. Assuming I wouldn't be re-captured before I got out of here, that was. I looked around for any way to tell whether it was night or day. How long did I have before Mikael came down to lead one of his prisoners through the hidden entrance to the torture chamber that lay behind the prison cell, and realized that someone was missing?

I'd have to get out of here before that happened. I nudged Chernofel mentally. No use, he was still passed out!

Ok, out. Which way should I go to get out?, I wondered. Maybe if I could remember the route Mikael's slaves had taken as they'd dragged me to the cell? Not a chance, Chernofel and I been too busy fighting back. Had it not been the day after the full moon, we could have escaped. Atleast we'd killed a few of the little buggers.

How likely was it that if I tried to get out I'd just end up even more lost? I didn't know. Eventually I decided I'd prefer to be lost in here for all eternity than be discovered. I started moving forward, chains rattling with every step. Dried blood obscured my vision and dim light from the smouldering embers of abandoned fires at the ends of thick wooden torches flickered ominously on the walls. The only sounds were of rat claws scritching and scratching at the stone floor, dying flames crackling quietly, and the soft thud of my own footsteps.

An untold amount of time passed as I took turn after turn, passed locked door after locked door, and cruelly kicked at a rat every time one scurried by. After what seemed like forever, the row of torches, all of which had now gone out, stopped suddenly up ahead and left the rest of the corridor in pitch blackness.

I ventured into this dark space and immediately stubbed my toe and something made of old, dusty, rotting wood. I nearly tipped backwards, then in an attempt to re-balance myself fell forward. My head, neck and shoulders fell through a square hole, and there was a loud smack and chains rattling as my wings hit the sides and a came to a bone-jarring stop. The jolt of pain woke Chernofel up.</font>

<font color=purple>"OWWWMOTHERFUCKINGSONOFABITCH!"</font><font color=blue> we cursed simultaneously. The door itself came crashing down at that exact second and hit the reflex that forced our wings to stretch to their full span. It bounced and came back down on the now-spread wings, sending yet another shock of pain down the nerves and blowing a bunch of knifelike black feathers into the air.

"SHIT!" I cried out, half yelping.

<font color=blue>Great, now just what kind of cocksucker left a trap door lying open like that? And why in the hell did Mikael need yet another combination of basement, dungeon, and maze beneath the first one?

With plenty of pain and struggle we slipped our arms between our thin body and the sides of the opening and planted the palms of our hands firmly on the stone floor. Chernofel shoved and so did I, and luckily it was enough to get us up. It was worth the crack we got on the head from the door just to be out of there.

The door slammed down with a huge bang and rattled a little. I'd already fumbled with the rusty iron latch until I was convinced it was as closed as it would ever be when I noticed a tiny sliver of light cutting down from above. I looked up to see another square hole directtly above this one and yet another and a few more after that, all of which were wide open. It occurred to me that Mikael's servants probably shoved any vampire who'd pissed him off under there during the day, and then when he walked by they could easily be closed first, when I saw that there was a final one in the ceiling that revealed a square patch of exposed nighttime sky.</font>

<font color=red>"Night. Just bloody wonderful, some vampires will be along any minute now! "</font>

<font color=blue>"But man, I can see the moon up there and it's more than three quarters full! And besides, what kind of mental vampire do you think would want to end up down here?"</font></font>

Anonymous

"Chad..." a singsong voice floated dreamily through his mind, causing him to stir slightly. "Chad..."

"Wha'smatter?" Making a grumbling sound, he tried to turn over, but found his movement restricted by something else...Seraphina? That thought jolted him to full consciousness and he found himself moving the arms that were locked around his body out of th eway so he could get the stone coffin lid up.

A meagre light flooded in, and after a aprk of mind power, the candles were lit in the...cave. Chad climbed out, and held a hand for Srtaphina to follow. She was smiling softly, somehow alert yet not quite with it at the same time. Women. She turned to him, smoothing out the crinkles in hthe sky blue gown she'd gone to sleep in from the night before.

"I had such a lovely sleep, Chad. Can we go visit Mikael again tonight?"

"What? Of course not." He said matter of factly. "Mikael's a freak, and wouldn't you rather be out bloodletting?" That was the current slang for whatever it was vampires did for fun.

Seraphina pouted, throwing her hands onto her hips. "He gave me a very special invitation to his next party, which just so happens to be tonight."

Chad shook his head and ignored her, heading off to an ebony chest that lay in the corner. He flicked it open, revealing piles upon piles of clothing. Tonight it would have to be...black. He pulled out a set of garments and went around the corner to get changed, leaving a sullen Seraphina to decide what she wanted to wear.

A few minutes later, he heard the sound of splashing water, which must've meant that she'd headed to the little spring in the heart of the cave. Jeez, she was so doing this on purpose. Chad's eyes darkened slightly.

More meories of the previous night flooded back to him and on walking back to the coffin he discovered a half empty bottle of blood wine. Ahh...grinning, he remembered that fiery other woman, Jyo...was it? So so different from his beloved Seraphina.

She reappeared in a lilac evening dress, rather haughtily and avoiding eye contact. Chad stood up, and not being able to take the tension any longer, he swept her up into an embrace. She didn't struggle, but didn't respond either. "Honey, don't take it personally." She relaxed slightly, losing that icy look upon her face.

"You'd better make it up to me."

They left, and began to make their way down the path, past the darkening fields and trees, past the rural suburbs. Dusk had settled like a blanket and now the night held an air of mystery for all. The moon was almost full tonight, and the sound of the crickets was oddly conforting. In fact, everything seemed too quiet.

They'd been going like this for about ten minutes, when suddenly out of the darkness something crashed right into Seraphina, knocking the wind out of her.

"Shi-" Chad began, but the thing - werewolf - had circled round and was coming back for more. She screamed shrilly, the horror in her eyes paralysing her but Chad bent down and scooped her up quickly.

"We need to get out of here." Head set, Chad began to run and stumble across the countryside, with the deranged beast snapping at his heels. What was this? Senses on full alert, it soon became apparent that there were more werewolves joining the one behind him.

What the fucking hell was this? Branches whipped his arms; brambles grazed his skin, the smell of the blood sent the animals into an even higher frenzy. The sound of howling broke the air and then it happened. One of them slammed him down.

His yelled was muffled by the damp earth, but even worse was that he'd let go of Seraphina, who until then had been hanging onto him with her eyes closed for dear life. He was surrounded by growling and knew that when he stood up, it would be over.

Crawling wearily to Seraphina, he held her close to him, whilst the werewolves approached more slowly, now that they knew they had him. He had one chance...

Kicking the dirt, he suddenly rose up into the air, dragging Seraphina with him. The wolves snapped in anger, and he tried to rise higher but...he was so weak. He managed to make about a hundred metres before collapsing. Picking himself up, he half stumbled half carried Seraphina whilst the wolves bounded after him, and just when it was about to be over, he tripped and fell.

And carried on falling.

"What the hell?!?!"

He hit cold hard floor, and stars exploded before his eyes. Groaning, for Seraphina had landed on top of him, he wasn't sure how long he could keep awake. He needed blood...his fingertips wrapped around the bottle of blood wine he'd carried in his jacket...but...he was too weak...

Anonymous

Jyotika picked her head up off of the desk. One of the bottles was tipped over. She was grateful the vampire demon things did not have hangovers. The wine was all over the floor staining the carpet. Something in the back of her head was kicking her hard though. It was not a hangover, it was not a headache. What was it?

She stood up feeling something pulling at her gut. She growled for a moment sniffing trying to determine what it was. Heck maybe she was just hungry. She left the room and snuck around the dark mansion that was not fully active yet. In fact hardly at all, she felt pulled to that place again. The one she and Chad had...She stopped for a minute closing her eyes thinking of the kiss. Then shook her head. She was in front of the door in no time.

She wandered back smelling for a moment, taking in deep breaths. Something was alive and it was closer. It was that angel. She gave a low growl. Demons angel, she used to be one. She still felt a little pull. She gave another growl and pushed forward. She figured the angel would know who she was or at least have heard of her. She came to a bigger room and felt a draft from above and looked up to see a small light coming in from a hole. She walked forward and there was a door. She grabbed the handle and ripped it open. She saw the angel standing in the moonlight its wings she felt an ache and closed her eyes it had been a long time since she had even seen angel wings. She closed her eyes.

"Let's get you out of here." She looked at the floor.

Anonymous

<font colour= blue>Damn, Chernofel had been oddly right. People, although not necessarily vampires as they were falling too fast for any detail to be visible on them, dropped through trap door after trapped door and a disbelieving "what the hell?" could be heard amid the howls and snarls of werewolves up above. Werewolves! Despite the situation I couldn't help but think back on how, after we'd been bitten, members of the local pack had taken us in and taught us how best to cope with lycanthropy (and sometimes even use it as an advantage) since there were hardly any other werebats around here.

They were vampires, alright. They both had the same familiar aura, and the back of my neck prickled at the sight of them. One had landed on top of the other, who looked like he was just hanging on to consciousness by a thread. We slowly inched away from them, mismatched eyes focused on them in suspicion. Those eyes looked like they could have belonged to one held captive not in a prison but in an asylum, if this reincarnation of the earth had heard of such a thing yet.

We looked up as we heard the trapdoor above torn open and a woman whose presence tasted of hellfire, who was obviously a demoness of some sort, was partially visible through the opening. I caught her eyes turning toward my battered black wings before they closed. She spoke and we tilted our head to the side a little.</font>

"Let's get you out of here."

<font color= red>"You talking to us?"</font>

<font color= blue>Chernofel asked her in a tone that (miraculously) sounded neither sarcastic nor snappish. I cast a sideways glance at the vampires and looked back at her again.</font>

Anonymous

“Chad…Chad…� Seraphina shook him weakly, murmuring his name over and over again like a broken toy.

Through heavily lidded eyes, Chad groaned in response. He heard a metallic sound, of something dropping to the ground and then a bottle was placed hastily to his lips.

“Drink, quickly,� Seraphina hissed. “I can’t take them all on my lonesome.� The last part was said perhaps a tad sulkily. Maybe she blamed him for not giving her enough blood when he brought her over. Nevertheless, she was as devoted to him as ever. Devoted enough to pat his back when his coughing fit erupted, devoted enough to slice her own vein for him to feed on.

All this took place in the space of a few seconds. As the world swam into focus for Chad, the thudding and howls around him told him that the werewolves had fallen through with him. He shuddered, as the healing blood flowed through his body. It would take a while, but he was strong enough to stand now. Scrambling to his feet, he took note of the wolves rising wearily to their feet, and the shaft of moonlight illuminating the place where he’d fallen through.

A low growl to his left told him that one of the werewolves had recovered faster than the others. He was sure the wolf had said something like, “we just want to talk� but maybe it was just his imagination abandoning him.

Backing away, with Seraphina held close to him like a doll, Chad stuttered the first thing that came into his head, “It wasn’t me! Raze is the one you gotta talk to!�

At that, the wolf paused, cocking it’s head to one side. Crap…the first thing he could think of to say just had to implicate himself. He would’ve slapped himself in another situation.

Looking puzzled, the other wolves padded over, looking every bit as confused as Chad looked scared.

“What just happened?� One of them growled.

“You tell me!� The high pitched yell did not just come from Chad.

“One minute…and then…�

“I can’t remember anything that happened…�

“Lunatics…� Chad breathed heavily, as he sank to the ground. He recognised one of the wolves as a part time gang member.

The wolves edged away from Chad and conferred quietly to themselves for a few minutes. During that time, Chad took note of the winged being and Jyo. He held his hand up and waggled his fingers in a silly wave.

Finally the wolves turned back to him. “We apologise deeply for this little misunderstanding and will leave you in peace. But…there is still one thing we would like cleared, and that is relating to a pack member of ours. Just a little word, before we go?�

“The hell you want to talk! Come back when I’ve got myself a flamethrower!� Chad yelled furiously, jumping up again. Seraphina clung to his arm and he stroked her hair soothingly as he edged towards Jyo.

“Brainwashed lunatic mongrels,� he muttered as they leapt up to the trapdoor one by one. “What in the name of Ra was that all about?�

Anonymous

Jyotika met eyes with Chad. She thought she had smelled him but then thought it was merely left over from last night.  She watched the werewolves leave.

"Let's go to my room...please." She turned and lead the way back out it was still earlier only a few would be awake but she thought she should take precautions. She closed her eyes as they neared closer to the exit. She moved her hands together and focused hard on the people behind her she opened them again and there was an explosion of green sparkles. They looked like mere humans would smell like them to. Seraphina she left alone she always was at these parties apparently. And the way things looked with people being up earlier than normal as she entered the kitchen quickly and shut the door behind Chad and the girl, there was another one tonight. She cursed under her breath what was he up to?

Anonymous

Chernofel and I observed the exchange between the vampires and my allies in silence, until the demon closed her eyes and green magic sparkled everywhere. I flinched as I looked back to see that my wings had become invisible, and reached a hand back to tap one wing just to make sure it was still there. It was.

Whether they liked it or not, I followed them and as the demon lady closed the door behind her I quickly slipped through and it closed on one wing. Whispering ear-blistering curses under my breath at the pain, I yanked at it until it slipped through the door and darted off after the three strangers, hoping desparately that Chernofel would keep quiet.

(OOC: Woah... sorry for my pathetically short post!)

Anonymous

�Let’s go to my room.�

He’d just been chased, mauled, flung about like a toy…had his life on the line and all Jyo could say was that? The incredulous look on Chad’s face was priceless, but no one apart from Seraphina happened to be watching at that moment in time. She tittered, lifting a delicate hand to brush the curtain of hair from his face. Because of the redness of his hair, it was difficult to tell where the hair ended and the blood began.

“My, you need to get cleaned up.�

“Stating the obvious, my dear.� Chad said through clenched teeth as they set off.

Just then Seraphina swooned, and in the time it took to catch her, Jyo had shut the door for some reason or another.

“Oi, don’t be shutting doors on me!� Chad grumbled, raising a fist to bang on the wooden door. This really wasn’t a good night. His eyes flickered to his surroundings and he sighed as he slumped down to the ground.

What would the others do? What were they doing right now? He closed his eyes and in a flash was there with the action, seeing it all through the eyes of his friend and fellow associate Raze.

“Chad, what the fuck are you doing?�

“Shut up Raze and make room for me. I’m really not in the mood.�

Raze reluctantly freed some mind space. “Care to tell me what’s been going on?�

“No.�

Chad turned his attention to…the fight that was currently happening between his friends and…some very hairy four-legged beings.

“What in the name of…?�

A sudden jolt brought him back to the kitchen. Seraphina was kneeling beside him, shaking him limply like a doll, a look of the deepest concern in her eyes. “Chad…Chad…Chad…�

Anonymous

Jyotika turned and apologized quietly to the being behind her then stopped with a low growl.

"Where is Chad?" She shook her head and turned away from the demon back towards the door. She saw him leaning up against the wall of the kitchen and the girl kneeling before him again. "You two busy or do you feel like making our stealthy get away?" She walked over and helped Chad up carefully putting one arm over her shoulder and motioning for the mortal to follow. "Ya know, you're lucky you're cute or I would have just forgot about you."

She walked the group of them up to her room. Angel, Demon, Vampire, Human. The walls around them changed to a warmth and red color that looked almost soft as they entered the hight wings. She shivered as she thought of the basement again. That place compared to this was horrible. She reminded herself again that Mikael should not be allowed to reach any kind of power. He had far too much influence. She brushed her red blonde and black hair out of her face as she turned a corner she turned around to check and make sure everyone was there. Attendance taken , four creatures together, that normally would not have been. Well at least the Angel and The Demon.

Anonymous

<font color=blue>I tried to force myself to smile when the demoness apologized, but the smile didn’t reach my eyes, which were still wild and haunted. I gingerly wiped fresh blood from the new cut on our wingtip (shaped like the corner of the door, now that would leave a funny-looking scar) as I spoke.

“It’s alright, not like it’ll make much difference with how beaten up I already am. These chains are going to be a real bitch to-� </font><font color=red>

�Mefie, stop whining. The lady probably doesn’t want to hear you,� </font><font color=blue>Chernofel cut in. His voice was back to its usual tone. While the demon woman retrieved the vampire and his girl, the two of us launched into an argument that to an observer would look like one insane guy yelling at himself.

“Fuck off, Cherno! I’m the one who got us this far. If you’d stayed in charge we’d still be back there being tortured!� </font><font color=red>

“The Hell we would! You’re the one who got us in here in the first place, may I remind you? And it was you who got us bitten.� </font><font color=blue>

�It was not! That was your fault!� </font><font color=red>

�Mind you don’t step in the bullshit, now.� </font><font color=blue>

The exchange continued on like this the entire way to our destination, although both of our voices were somewhat hushed to avoid attracting attention to the five of us- the two vampires, the demon, Chernofel and myself.</font>