Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Drinks Are Poured-Nightshade and Resalia

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2006, 02:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(( I emerge from the dark caves of life! =^_^= Hey guys. Sorry about the disappearing act! I'm back though and I'ma try to catch back up. Thank for the mypace message i had no idea i got deleted! ))

Anonymous

((Yay, glad you're back!!))

Anonymous

Chad grumbled as he was forced by Seraphina to slip into some of the clothes she had found in this wardrobe. There was a white shirt, with lace trim at the collars and sleeves that billowed out. Whoever owned this was such a poser, Chad thought with disgust...although it did look quite good on him, he had to admit. Next came a pair of leather pants that were skin tight.

A giggle from Seraphina caused him to grumble some more. "You're enjoying watching me trying to get this on, aren't you?"

Seraphina hid her face behind a dainty hand and tittered some more. Chad's jacket was alright, so he just slipped it on with a shrug. He found a handkerchief in a pocket of the trousers and, wiped his blood sweat drenched brow. He noted with disgust that the trousers had an elaborate M embroidered into the corner. M for Mikhael. Oh great. That vampire twat was much taller than he was, so this must've shrunk many times in the wash, if he did wash his clothes that was. There was a hairbrush on the dressing table. He picked it up and ran it through his hair a few times. Whilst he was grooming, Seraphina wandered out of the little bedroom, bored.

Her voice came floating back a few seconds later.

"Hey...where's that demon we picked up?"

"Which one?" Chad smirked at his little joke. Pathetic, really, but he needed some kind of amusement after that horrendous flashback!

"The male one, silly."

Chad raised an eyebrow. Peering round the corner, he was surprised to see that both Jyo and the other demon had gone. That was odd – she took them up to her own room, and then disappears. Where was she? Suddenly Chad's thoughts ran cold. Could she have led them into a trap?

"Jyo?" There was a cautionary tone in his voice. He shouldn't jump to conclusions, just yet, but his senses were tingling. Grabbing Seraphina's hand, he edged them closer to the window, eyes darting all over the red room.

"What is it?" Seraphina asked. "Why are you so edgy all of a sudden?"

"I..." He didn't care about where the male demon was. "Where's Jyo?"

((Damn, it's been too long!!!! >.<))

Anonymous

Jyotika stood out in the hallway she came back to herself as she was tucking some hair behind her ear. She jumped a little feeling that it wasn't really her doing it. Confusion played heavily in her eyes as she looked up and down the hallway trying to figure out how she got here.

Then her eyes closed slowly and she froze completely not moving a muscle outwardly. On the inside she was searching her mind. Doing something not many being could do. She was searching for who had pushed their way into her mind. She took a deep breath out of habit and let it out.

Mikael.

What a...

She couldn't think of a proper curse for him, that selfish disgusting...

She ran a hand over her face feeling the rage start to build inside of her. How could he even think he was allowed to play around in her mind. She finally understood what it must be like to be possessed by a demon all of a sudden. No wonder humans didn't like it very much.

Then there was an epiphany...a very, very unsettling one. How could he have even gotten into her mind? He shouldn't be allowed passage into her. She was his creator after all, he should not be more powerful than she was. There was some dark magic at work beyond the vampiric, he had some sort of back up that dabbled in a macabre sort of spell casting.

She looked up again opening her eyes when she heard a group starting to head up the stairs, she turned quickly going back into the room. She sat in one of the chairs and looked to see all of the papers she had snatched gone. A sigh came from her, the demon was gone, so was the evidence and helpful clues.

Her senses picked up Chad and Seraphina in the next room, at least they were still here too. She kept getting flashbacks popping in her mind now of the demon being dragged away as she calmly unlocked and opened the door.

And simply stood there.