Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Howdy.

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2006, 03:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello, hello, hello!

I am the most magnificent Hibbe, new to pretty much all of you though Rent will undoubtedly recognize me. And I suppose it is on to the part where everyone learns enough about me to feel uneasy around me!

I've been alive for 20 years, live in Arizona, work at Target and am something of an old hand at RPing at this point. I've done most everything you can do in a community from being nothing more than an active member to actually adminning my own site though it fell through because of my overburdened schedule.

Mostly I pray I come across as a fairly friendly guy open to all sorts of commentations and more than willing to give a helping hand to anyone who wants it and even those who don't if the urge strikes me.

Anyways, you have quite an interesting little board, I'm really looking forward to RPing with everyone here!

Anonymous

*waves* Welcome! ;P Might want to actually join Your character instead of just putting up a stat sheet (its easy ^__^ just give name, species, rank, location on the 'Join' board and you're done!)

But yeesssss.... Welcome! (: I hope you have fun, and... Yeah! ^_^ looking forward to reading some of your posts once you get rollin'.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hey, hope you have a blast here! XD

Anonymous

This place is the coolest ever!!!

XD

Anonymous

I made a jungle!

That means you must join my jungle-hunting expedition.

Do it.

Naow.

Anonymous

I like your two characters they both are well written. PWZONAGE DUDE!

Anonymous

Welcome, enjoy or suffer injury! =]

Anonymous

Holy Crackwhore!

Now that's a fairly large number of welcoming comments! Makes me feel all warm and tingly on the insides!

I'll uh...I'll start writing now I suppose. ^__^