Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Don't Panic, This is Only a Welcome Topic

Started by Anonymous, October 28, 2006, 08:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hmm, I've never been very good at welcome topics, I can never think of anything to say in them... Well, first of all, my name is Isabel, and despite the vibe I seem to give off half the time, I am in fact female. I joined this site because I saw someone say the words "Spirits of The Earth" and "RP" in the same sentence. Other than that, I can't really recall having any connection to this place or the people in it, but hey, that's probably a good thing.

My RPing may be a bit choppy and awkward at first, since I'm used to AIM based RP's, but I do have a decent amount of experience of it, and think I'll probably get along pretty well with minimal stupid questions. Though, if you ever feel the need to tell me that I'm doing something wrong, or could improve, I'll gladly take the help.

Lezzee... what else... Oh yes, my characters themselve have a tendancy to be a bit... out of the ordinary. By that, I mean that the most common comment they're given is "My god, Isabel, can't you make someone at least SLIGHTLY normal for once?" I try hard to be unique, and if you can't seem to accept their oddities, then... I dunno, something.

Meh, enough with the babbling, I'm off to RP. *Throws on her 'Yes, I'm addicted to Role plays' hat and marches off*

Anonymous

Hehe, welcome! And don't worry, everybody is to some degree eccentric here! Hope you have fun!